El Hazard Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Infertias Son ❯ School Yard Dash. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kami-sama looks at the file sitting on his personal computer. "Ah, yes. the Ranma Marriage Contract. Hm... It seems to be in order" he said, and moved the mouse over to the yes button at the bottom right corner of the document. He clicked, and a simple stamp like image appeared over the center of the document.

[APRROVED]

======

Ifurita's Son, Chapter Two: School Yard Dash (Suggestions for chapter title will be taken>
Disclaimer: (insert later)


Akane growled as she was shaken from her sleep by the sounds of fighting outside. She laid in bed for several minutes afterwards, till it became evident that the noise wasn't going to stop anytime soon. She slid out of her bed, then stomped out of her room and headed downstairs. "What's going on?" She asked, slightly mad about being awoken so roughly.

"Oh, Akane! Mr. Saotome, Ryoga and Ranma are sparing over the back Yard!" Kasumi replied with a smile, as she finished putting on her apron. She then calmly walked into the kitchen, humming a wordless tune.

"Oh. Tell them to keep it down." Akane mumbled under her breath as she turned to head back upstairs to her room and get prepared for the day ahead. Not fully registering what Kasumi had said.

For Kasumi had told Akane that the three were fighting above the yard. And they where, but they where 20 feet high in the air, and it didn't look as if they planned to come down anytime soon. "Too Slow Pig-Boy!" Ranma taunted, as he fliped backwards out of Ryoga's reach, then twisted his body sideways to dodge his father's kick from behind. He continued the twist and used it's momentum to deliver a downward roundhouse kick into Genma's head. Genma blocked it, but the kick was still powerful enough to send him flying towards the ground.

Ryoga just grunted at Ranma's taunt. Concentrating, he took control of his 'Air Bubble' and moved himself backwards then upwards. Ascending to 40ft above Ranma in less then a second, he released the 'Air Bubble' and started to fall.

As Ryoga did this, Genma hit the ground feet first, and rebounded upwards, heading right for Ranma's floating form.

Ranma grinned as he saw Ryoga release his 'Air Bubble'. He was up to something and Ranma didn't know what. But he felt his danger sense warn him of the attack from below, he twisted his body and attention to Genma and the two begin to exchange a rapid series of blows. This exchange became pointless a second later when Ryoga hit them both with an arial clothesline and sent them all crashing into the Koi Pond.

Genma glared at the little pig that was paddling its way towards the edge of the Koi Pond. [Cheap move]

"Bwee." The little piglet replied with a shrug as it climbed out of the pond.

"Pop! You're just saying that because he did it. You would have used it too!" Ranma-chan muttered, while climbing out of the ping. Genma-panda followed suit a second later. She picked up Ryoga-piglet, and then fished his clothes out of the water, before she proceeded inside toward the bathroom.

=====

Nabiki yawned as she steps into the changing room, still partly asleep. Not really paying attention to her surroundings, she quickly undressed and Grabbed a towel as she opens the door into the bathroom proper.

Ryoga and Ranma, having just climbed into the Furo seconds before, froze as Nabiki walked into the room and went to rinse off.

Nabiki didn't notice the two boys until she had finished rinsing off and turned around. Then she did a full body blush and wrapped the towel around her body, before she hastily retreated from the room.

Ranma blinked toward the closed door. "Err... Okay." He muttered to himself, a little concerned about Nabiki's reaction. As he wiped a small trickle of blood from his nose, he turned to Ryoga and broke into a panic. "Oh no. RYOGA!" He yelled, grabbing Ryoga's shoulder and pulled him up out of the large cloud of red-tinted water.

Genma just looked at Ranma as he dragged Ryoga from the tub. A few minutes after they had left, Genma climbed out of the Furo and left the bathroom also.

======

Nabiki grabbed her bathrobe in the changing room, quickly putting it on. She then dashed into the hall and into her own room, her emotions awhirl. ~They saw me naked. Oh Nabiki you idiot!~ She thought as she looked up at the ceiling. ~Still. he was very good looking.~ Nabiki froze, startled by her own thoughts. ~No, no. Must not think about that.~ Nabiki shook her head, as she struggled to get her emotions under control. After she has finally calmed herself, she proceeded to dry herself off and then get dressed for the day.

=======

Ranma looked up from the table, as Nabiki came down the stair from her room. "Nabiki. I'm sorry that you walked in on us. I didn't mean to look at you. I mean, not that you aren't Atra-"

Nabiki gave Ranma a cold look that silenced him. Then another at Ryoga, who was just staring at the ground blushing as she approached the table.

Navi smiled, as she took in the situation. "Nabiki. Ranma IS trying to apologize and I think, Ryoga is more embarrassed then you were..."

Nabiki kept up her cold gaze as she sat down. Then, after a moment, she sighed and relented. "Okay, okay. I accept." she said to them. ~I was the one who walked in on them anyways.~ She thought to herself as she frowned.

Akane looked at her sister as she entered the room and sat down at the table. Wondering what they were talking about, she shrugged and decided not to inquire. The group then waited for several minutes until Kasumi brought out the food.

As Kasumi put the last of the food on the table, she sat down. "Enjoy the meal!" she said, and everyone proceeded to dig in.

And frankly, with four people practicing Anything Goes Eating Style, it was a food fight to behold. But Navi, Ryoga, and Ranma managed to keep Genma from pilfering any plate but theirs.

======

Ranma smiled as he strolled outside after the meal. "Great meal, Kasumi!"

"You're Welcome Ranma. Now, you had better be going if you want to get to school on time." Kasumi said as she finished clearing the table.

"School?" Ranma asked.

Navi smiled as she stepped out in the school uniform she had barrowed from Nabiki. "Yes, school. I already got you and Ryoga registered at Furinkan High school. I should be too, as soon as Mom and Dad finish getting me all the papers to make me a legal person." This said, she walks toward Ryoga and, taking his arm, drags him toward the door. A moment later, Akane followed the pair.

Nabiki stood frozen in place for a second. "Akane's leaving already? Oh Shoot! I'm LATE!" She yelled as she started to run for the door.

Ranma frowned upon hearing this. He then starts to run after her, catching the bag his father threw at him on the way out the door. Dashing up besides Nabiki, he asks. "You're late, right? Here." Not waiting for a reply, he scooped up Nabiki in his arms, and leaped into the air. "Now hold on tight." he whispered, as he landed on the rooftop and increased his speed.

Nabiki, stunned by Ranma's sudden actions, didn't even scream as she was scooped up in strong, lean arms and carried at breath taking speeds over impossible distances.

Then, just as she thought she was getting used to it, Ranma doubled his speed and leaped, seeming to float across the school courtyard, to land gently on the roof of Furinkan High...

Ranma looked down at the cargo in his arms and the arms wrapped around his chest. "Okay, you can let go now, we're here."

Nabiki looked up at Ranma's face, then gasp as she realized how tightly she was griping him. She bolted out of his arms and stopped a few feet away. "Don't do that again!" Nabiki yelled at him, then turned around and stomped off over to the stairwell. ~At least, not without asking me.~ she privately thought as she descended the stairs, straightening her clothing out and regaining composure along the way.

Ranma looks puzzled at Nabiki's retreating form. With a shrug, he walked over to the edge of the building and lept off in a controlled fall to the ground.

======

Ku Lon smiled at Nodoka. "Ah, you have been a wonderful host, Nodoka... and this meal was wonderful!"

Nodoka looked at her guests, drinking in their praise. "You are welcome, Elder. But it was the least, I could do, after you brought to my attention, what my husband has done." Nodoka said as she started to clear the dishes from the table, but Ku Lon put a hand on Nodoka's arm.

"Please, let Shan do the clean up." Ku Lon said, looking toward her Great-Granddaughter.

Shan's smile vanished into a frown, then to a downcast look. "Yes Great-Grandmother." She replied and quickly cleared the table.

Nodoka looked at Shan and frowned herself. "That reminds me. You still have not told me what wrong your Great-Granddaughter did to my son."

Ku Lon looked up at Nodoka. "Now is as good of a time as any. Please sit down and I will tell the tale."

-------

Ranma cursed, as she followed her father and the guide. She gave a quick look over to Navi, but then turned away blushing. Looking forward, she studied the huts arrayed across the clearing. Her eyes quickly drifted to the log set up in the middle of the village.

"Welcome sirs, this is the Amazon village of Joketsuzoku. Many tough fighters. Many-" The guide said but Ranma Didn't Seem to be listening to him.

She glanced over her shoulder, trying not to look at the girl Navi. "Hey, Ryoga. Take a look. A tournament. I wonder if they'll let me compete in it."

The boy Ryoga looked at Ranma. "Actually, I would be more worried about your father." He replied, as he pointed at the panda that was scarffing the first place prize. Ryoga then walked over to try and Remove the panda from the table.

"And that sign says it's supposed to go to the champion of this tournament." the girl Navi said to Ranma.

That was when my Granddaughter walked up to the three and started yelling at them. "<ALRIGHT Outsider. Your stupid pet panda just ate my winnings. Therefore, I now claim him as my prize.>" my Great-granddaughter said.

"AH! Sir! The girl just claimed the panda as her prize!" That idiot guide said.

Ranma looked at the guide. "Stupid pops! I can't just let him become someone's pet. I owe him that much. Hey, if I fight her and win, then I become champion, and then that food would be mine right? Then it would be okay?"

Navi narrowed her eyes when he said that. "I think that might work." The girl stepped between my daughter and your son.. Then in perfect Mandarin, she said "<I am sorry for my friend's father's behavior, and nothing can be done to bring the food back. But my friend wishes to challenge you for the food.>" She then pondered something for a moment and continued. <with no other subjective effects on the match. You put the food up, he puts the panda up. Winner takes all.>

"<Agreed>" My Great-Granddaughter replied, agreeing to the terms. "<On the log>." Then she went over to the log and hopped on to it.

It was at this point that I became interested in this Event. So I moved in close to the log myself.

<Thank you. Now if some of you other would help my brother in subduing the panda.> the girl said with a smile. "Okay Ranma, she agreed. First one to be knocked off wins." She said, addressing your son.

Ranma quickly got onto the log and was ready to fight Shan. But unfortunately, your son was much better then her, and though she could have possibly have put up a good fight against him, she severely underestimated him and the fight was over in less then ten second. I have seen better fighters then him, but to be as good as such a young age? Cologne sighed Anyways. Ranma leapt off the log to help Shan up. But Shan then gave her the Kiss Of Death. Breaking her word, which she had given just a minute before.

When your son's friend friend Navi heard, what my Great-granddaughter did from the whispers of the other warriors, she stomped right up to Shan. <You lied. No subjective effects. That was a subjective effect.> She yelled at Shan loud enough for the whole village to hear.

Then my Great-Granddaughter committed yet a third mistake. She tried to hit Navi.

Navi just stood there and calmly caught my Great-Granddaughters fist, and whispered a single word. "[Taser]" Every elder in the village, including my self, winced as we sensed the Mana flow from Navi into Shan. She was instantly shocked by huge amounts of electricity.

Your son, this girl Navi, and her brother Ryoga left with the panda less then a minute later. By the time Shan had recovered and we had punished her, the four were long gone. We chased them all the way to Tokyo. And learned about your husbands exploits on the way here.

-------

Nodoka sighed as Ku Lon finished telling the tale. "So because your daughter arrogantly went back on her word, she was striped of her True Name and kicked out of your village till she made reprimands to my son and served him for one year? And you are along to see that she does this task, because your Council of Elders doesn't trust her to do it." Nodoka tilted her head to the side and looked at Ku Lon. "This is correct, I assume"

Ku Lon just smiled and shook her head. "Correct. I can see a lot of your son in you." Ku Lon sipped her tea. "Now about this contract you mentioned when we talked last night. Have you decided?"

"Ah, yes." Nodoka picked up her own tea and began to drink. "About that, after thinking about it overnight, I have decided to treat my son's curse as you do. As a curse. And I will not consider it in my decision, when I decide if I will or will not enforce the pledge they made."

"Ah, good. I was afraid our goals might oppose each others. Now, I last saw your husband and son on the outskirts of the Nerima District. But we lost his trail there. Shan is not so good at tracking within a city." Ku Lon sighed. "And it has been well over a 100 years since I have had to. Would you happen to know where they might me heading?"

"Well, my husband had an old friend who live in Nerima . He was probably heading there." Nodoka grinned at Ku Lon as Shan returned from the kitchen. "I shall go call us a cab to take us there."

Ku Lon grined back. "That sounds like a grand plan. I am very old and my bones are weary." Ku Lon responded with a laugh and a grin, then hoped off the chair and onto her staff. "Come, Shan." she commanded and, using her staff like a pogo-stick, headed out of the room toward the front door.

======

Akane looked over to the brother and sister walking on the fence. "Why are you two walking up on the fence?"

Ryoga looked down at her. "It makes good training."

"It's also fun and makes it easier for me to lead him when he can only go backwards or forwards." Navi amends, making Ryoga blush. "Want to try it?"

Akane looks at the two, and then growls. "Weirdoes." she mutters, and turns her head away. Just in time to see Ranma wiz past with Nabiki in his arms. Akane frowns when she sees this. "A bunch of weirdo perverts." She revises.

Navi looks down toward Akane then leaps off the fence to land in front of her. "Now, Akane..." she starts to say, but is stopped by the sound of a splash behind her. "Do not-- oh great. Akane, do you know of a place where we can get some hot water after I fish Ryoga out of the canal?"

Akane stopped walking and looked at Navi. She rolled her eyes and pointed toward an adjoining street. "Dr. Tofu's office is nearby. We can get some there."

Navi nodded at this, then vaultedover the fence into the canal. Pulling Ryoga out of the water, she hopped back on the street and followed Akane.

-----

Soon, they arrived at the office. "Okay Navi. You wait here and I'll get the hot water." She then left, leaving Navi in the waiting room.

Navi smiled. "Well Ryoga. We'll have you back to normal in no time!" She said to the piglet sitting on the table in front of her.

"Bwwee." The piglet replied and laid down, waiting for the hot water to arrive.

Navi looked around, content that Ryoga wasn't going to wander away on his own. Curious, she walked over to a nearby bookcase while waiting for Akane to return.

And soon Akane did return with the hot water. "Here, Navi." She said, then poured it onto the piglet.

Ryoga blushed crimson as he changed back into human. He quickly dashed behind a nearby chair. "Don't DO THAT!" he said, as he retrieved his clothing from shunt-space and got dressed.

Akane glared at Ryoga. "Pervert." She said with venom, and then walked outside.

Navi blinked at Akane's actions. The shook her head "I really need to do something about that curse of hers." She turned toward the now dressed Ryoga. "Ready?"

Ryoga blinked at Navi's look of concentration at him. "Huh? Is some thing wrong with me?" He studied his clothing for a moment; he could find nothing wrong with his outfit. "What?"

Navi shook her head. "Sorry. Thinking about something else. Let's get going." She grabbed him by the arm, and then led him out of the room.
---------
Ranma looked out of the window at the crowd gathered outside from his desk. ~I wonder, what's going on.~ he sighed, and then looked over at the clock. "I hope Ryoga hasn't gotten lost."
----------
Navi looked over at Akane. "Hey Akane. We're sorry about making you late."

Akane ignored her, as she redoubled her speed. She quickly approached the gate to Furinkan high. "Stupid fiancées. Stupid perverts. Stupid boys!"

Ryoga grimaced. "Hey. That's no way to speak to- oh boy." He skidded to a stop next to Navi, as several dozen guys dashed out into the school courtyard.

The young men dashed forward, welding various sports equipment as weapons. "AKANE! WE LOVE YOU!"



Akane dodged the first blow, a baseball bat, and did a quick leg sweep of her attacker. As she finished her leg sweep, she brought her book bag up to block a tennis Racket aimed at her head. She proceeded to spring forward towards this attacker and delivers a vicious head butt. Akane then twisted to the side to avoid hockey stick aimed at her Left shoulder.

As she twisted, she grabbed the wrist of the tennis welding attacker. She then swung this guy around her in a full 360* degrees, using him as a blunt weapon. This took out another 6 attacker. Akane relished this small breathing room she had created, but it was only a temporary respite.

She quickly snapped her left leg up to kick an attacker who was leaping towards her. As she slammed her foot viciously into his gut, she twisted her whole body to the left. This dragged the boy she had kicked along on her foot and slammed him into another attacker.

As her leg fished it's arc and touched the ground, she drove her right fist forward in a punch, slamming it and her book bag into yet another boy's gut. She quickly reversed it and crouched, dodging the blows of two boys behind her. She proceeded to drive her elbows backward into the groins of those two boys. Then she leapt upward, doing a forward flip over a charging Sumo who promptly crashed into two boys she had just 'downed'.

She was in the air for less then a second, and landed in the mist of eight boys, launching a downward chop kick into yet another boy. She continued her momentum downward, going into the splits, and makeing her body as flat as possible to the ground. This caused the small cluster of boy surrounding her to miss her, and knock each other out of the fight.

Akane rolled to the side and spun her legs to right herself, knocking another boy off his feet. But she never managed to completely stand, as a hockey stick hooked her leg and pulled it out from underneath her. Moments later, the 17 remaining attackers dog piled onto her.

Ryoga huffed. "It's over." He said with a smirk, as he felt the buildup of power beneath the pile of boys.

"Yes, it is." Navi tilted her head to the side.

"I wonder what this is all about." Ryoga asked, as he looked to Navi. Not even giving a second glace to the pile on top of Akane, which was now emitting dim red beams of light.

Akane let out a ROAR of anger as she heaved herself upward and stood, letting her aura flare to its full power and flinging the boys that had dog piled onto her in all directions. She continued the scream for a full two seconds afterwards, Then sagged, her aura flickering out, and her body heaving from the effort of her 'bombshell' attack. She quickly started to take deep breaths to slow her breathing.

The young sickly looking boy standing in the shadows watched the fight with a gleam in his eyes. "She is to be your opponent. Defeat her, but try not to harm her to much." He said to the tall figure standing next to him.



"[hmm. she may be worthy. you have good tastes, master kuno.]" The figure said as it stepped out of the shadows. 7 ft tall and dressed in a robotic version of wandering Samurai, he looked strongly benign, with his chrome skin, blocky limbs, and his angular face with two glowing blue eyes. As he walked forward past Navi and Ryoga, they noticed the blue thunderbolt painted on his upper arm. "[you shall be a fine foe to test myself with.]" It stated, in a flat metallic voice.

Akane gasped still trying to regain her breath after her last attack. She quickly took a step back into a fighting stance. "Oh great. One of that idiot Kuno's toys."

"[you dare call me a toy? and insult my master? you are arrogant. perhaps you are not worthy of fighting me after all.]" The metal man tilted his head to the side and looked at Akane, then proceeded to un-sling a wooden bouken "[no matter, my master wishes to date thee. so i, the blue thunder, shall defeat thee so he may do so by his own rules. prepare yourself.]" He crouched, then launched toward Akane in a blur...

======
======