Elfen Lied Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Diclonius mixed with Demons ❯ Chapter 2: The Coven Cracks. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own anything of Inuyasha and Elfen Lied! Sorry for my grammar, I don't have a beta right now…
 
In Elfen Lied, when Lucy disappeared, will she end up with Inuyasha and Kagome or Naraku?
 
Chapter 2: The Coven Cracks.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
The sirens filled the silence area; people came out wondering out was happening, in the quite area. Souta sat within his mother's arms, crying until there was no tomorrow. Their grandfather was asking questions, from what he knew. And Inuyasha sat in the branches of Goshinboku. What the hell happened…? This had to be a dream, right? He asked, hoping the answer is in his head somewhere.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
“The police have found a couple, saying that they saw a girl with pink hair Mr. Tenkin.” A young girl with short dark brown hair said, her deep brown eyes reading the files in her hands. Rubbing his temples, Mr. Tenkin kept his eyes on the glass coven, sitting up above the workers, in a sound proof box. “So Lucy was the one who did that to the Miko?” He asked, with the young girl lifting her head up, from the files. Nodding her head, Mr. Tenkin closed his eyes, and laid his head in his hands. “No wonder my brother is having problems catching Lucy.” The girl put down the files on a spare table, and stared at her boss. “Are you speaking of General Director Kakuzawa? Is he your brother?” She asked, taking a seat next to Mr. Tenkin.
 
He nodded, and the girl tangled her fingers with Mr. Tenkin's fingers, and hold on tightly. “I was told that Miko knows my Ancestor..” Mr. Tenkin turned and looked at the girl. “Kikyo?” he asked and she nodded.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
“What are you thinking!?! The Miko is fragile at the moment, if you drop that on the coven, ill be sure as hell it will go through!” the professor screamed, as the young boy slowly cutting a hole just up above her head. Swallowing the lump in his throat, Arki the young boy, was holding the knife, cutting very slowly around the Miko's head. Successfully cutting and pushing the circle out, as the cold air filled the glass coven. Steam came out, and the professor came up. “She's just like Lucy. With 4 vectors, the young Miko will be hard to kill. She only has 2 meters in rang-”
 
“Professor Laelius, if she is just like Lucy, how can we expect to control her?” Eli the young boy turned at look Professor Laelius in the eye. “Eli, the Miko won't turn against us. She probably wants to get back at Lucy.” Eli shook his head and stared at the Miko. “I was told that Mikos are very kind, that they wouldn't harm anyone, only if they need to.”
 
“We got her breathing right Professor!” Yelled out a worker, nodding his head, Professor Laelius went back behind the control panel where he worked, leaving Eli to fix the wires inside the glass coven.
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
“I'm very sorry for your loss.” The officer bowed to Mrs. Higurashi who still had tears pouring down. Inuyasha jumped down when every one left, and stood staring at the well. The cleaners did a pretty good job, getting rid of the blood, but Inuyasha still smelt it everywhere. Inuyasha looked around, noticing the changes already. Every one looked down; the whole world looked dull now that the one person who made it bright for him is gone for ever. He walked over to where Souta was, still sobbing loudly, Inuyasha sat down next to him. “She's g-gone Inuya-sha!” It was all he could chock out at this time.
 
“I couldn't do a thing to help her. I-I… I WAS TOO LATE!” Inuyasha screamed as he punched the ground between his feet.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Naraku sat in the dark room, watching Kanna's mirror, the ghostly girl looked up at Naraku. “Who is this Butterfly? An ally of yours?” Kanna asked keeping a close eye on the mirror. “Hmm, the Butterfly you ask Kanna? Well, let's say. She is a very special demon.” He smirked. “What you mean Naraku?” Gently touching the mirror, Naraku ran his hand downwards. “My precious Butterfly.”
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Lucy kneed down, as monks in black cloaks were chatting away. “Why look displease with us, young demon?” Lifting her eyes, noticing all the monks were watching her. “Nothing, I just want to get my revenge, is that so hard to believe?” Some of the monks laughed at her, while the others step back. “Why I do have to work for this Butterfly?” Standing up, grabbing a monk's neck wit her vector, Lucy stared at him only. “You wanted to know about the Miko's life. Well the only way to find out, is to bring back Butterfly.”
 
Letting her grip loosen, Lucy walked over to the wall, the monks went back chatting, while Lucy came to a stop. “There's one monk missing…” “Should we wait?” “Of course, we need all of the brothers.” Scowling, Lucy eyed the black crashed Butterfly on the wall, stuck on the wall by two swords in its wings. The door slipped open, revealing the last monk. “Finally brother, you have come. We thought you were going to ditch us.” All the monks bowed towards him, as well the last monk bowed towards the others.
 
“I'm very sorry; I couldn't get away from the people I travel with.” They all nodded, and one of the monks beacon Lucy. “Please come over here child. We will begin tomorrow.” Turning around, Lucy eyed them all angrily. “You said were performing it tonight!” Lucy screamed, and one of the monks walked up to her. Placing his hands on her shoulders, the monk came down to her eye level. “Please young child, we all have to prepare, and that means you as well.” Nodding Lucy followed the other monks, into a darker room, catching the last part of their conversation, Lucy kept her vectors closely to the last monk who walked in.
 
“When will the ceremony start, in the morning or the night?” The last monk asked. “It will occur tomorrow night.” “Isn't that night of the New Moon?” Frighten was written all over the monk's face, and Lucy began to become suspicious of the last monk. “Yes.” Was all the monk said. Looking down, he noticed the young demon like girl staring at him. “What is your name?” Blinking a few times, Lucy sighed. “I'm Lucy, the second sacrifice.” Putting all her hatred in the words, making the monk laughed. Like hell I'm going to give my life to this Butterfly. “Well I'm Miroku.”
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Dropping the knife inside the coven, Eli got thrown back into the wall, making every gasps. She sat up straight, looking around her; she noticed there were about twenty people in the room with her, and two in a small glass box above them. “Keep the 2 meters away from the Miko!” Professor Laelius yelled, scaring every one, they all took extra steps away from the Miko. Watching Eli moved, the Miko's eyes turned deeper. Two vectors came flying, heading towards Eli.
 
“MOVE ELI!” Professor Laelius screamed and Eli's eyes widen when he saw the vectors. Eli Felt the vectors moving inside of him, Eli started to cough, moving his hand to cover his mouth, only to move his hand to find that he was coughing up blood. Narrowing her deeper brown eyes, the Miko grabbed her head screaming in pain, cracking every single bone she could feel, the Miko's 2 vectors grabbed on the spine, and the other two each grabbed a rib bone.
 
Smirking, she ripped them out, out of place, out of the skin. The second the skin broken, the blood scattered along the floor, limbs went further then the blood, bones, cracked and all flew across the room. The instant the bones hit the wall and fell; the Miko grabbed her head again and cried out. “INUYASHA!”
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
NA: GOD that was hard! I typed and then I got blocks.. It happened way too much. I got the Butterfly idea from Zombie Loan. I was watching that as well writing this lol. `Asking Why.' I have a huge as block on that story, so it might take time. So much is happening for my head lol. Please review and tell me how it is going.
 
Eli = Ascend.
Laelius = Lunar
 
Next time on Diclonius mixed with Demons:
The Butterfly is on its way. Naraku and the Butterfly's happy encounter or will it end up a blood shed? Higurashi's get a message from someone. And what is Miroku doing with Lucy?