Elfen Lied Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Elfen Lied Inuyasha ❯ Bloodshed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lucy smiled to herself within the large helmet placed about her head. Through the six holes in the steel she could see the guard make his dire mistake. She could sense his range and knew his was within her reach.

No longer would she allow these vermin known as humans to keep her their captive. No longer would she be changed within this miserable cage. She would kill this man who stood so cockily before her. But not just for the sear pleasure of doing so, but also because she knew that he had the key to unlock her from this hell.

She was bound tightly within a strait jacket, chained to a metal bracket containing her within a large steel cage. These humans had taken every precaution to limit her actions. Maybe they were more intelligent than she gave them credit for. Then again...

The guard came yet even closer. Through her helmet Lucy could make out his and the other guards conversation.

"Paul, what do you think your doing!? Get away from there!" A guard said a ways from the cage.

"Ah, c’mon Jim. You can’t honestly think she can do anything? Look at her. She’s chained like a dog. Just like it should be." The other guard said who stood so foolishly before the cage, glaring in at the mass of chains and cloth.

"But, the regulations said-"

"Stay at least 3 ft. out of the subjects range. Yeah, I know. And hers is like what? 3 meters? Besides what do you think she’s gonna do chained up like that? I guess she’s not so dangerous after all." The guard said as he began laughing.

Lucy chuckled under her breath. The guard’s laugh suddenly became choked. Violently, he thrashed his arms, gasping for air. Then in a spray of blood his body broke into two halves, collapsing to the ground. In horror the other guard backed against the wall, his hands shaking as he clenched his pistol. A set of keys jingled softly as they rose into the air, drawing to Lucy. Slowly her head raised.

"No!" The guard yelled raising his pistol, gunshots echoing within the room.



Metal bent and broke. Chains snapped. Blood stained the steel. Clothing ripped. Screams of pain and death alarmed other guards from outside the room. Yelling they set of the security system, alarming others to arm themselves.

Lucy stood within a pool of blood, the head of a guard hanging from her palm. Her body resembled that of a humans, clothed by nothing save for the metal helmet. The deceased man’s eyes starred at her, glazed and blank. Slowly the large steel doors opened before her, revealing the way out of her cell. A large ray of light laid upon her. Dully, she dropped the head, walking toward the doors. Softly, within the helmet she hummed as she left.

She knew her chances of escape were slim, but she could of cared less. As long as she shed the blood of as many humans as she could, why should she care? But there was something else, something that kept her from wanting to die.

The sound of the alarm surrounded the facility in which she was kept. Footsteps wildly ran in haste as guards readied themselves. A group of armed men blocked Lucy’s path, their guns aimed. Their leader loudly shouted orders and warnings to the other men as they prepared themselves. "Remember men. Give no mercy for she will allow you none. Her reach is close to 3 meters. Keep all items from her range as well."

The grouped tensed as Lucy walked toward them still, her stride unchanging. The soldiers hesitated as she neared. Suddenly a man’s head was ripped from off of his shoulders, blood gushing out as a fountain.

"What!? She didn’t even move! How could she have-" A guard started before his arm was tore from his body, his chest caving in.

A pen quietly slipped from the man’s shirt pocket before piercing into the leader’s crania, killing him instantly. Still Lucy went on, as if unmindful of the bloodshed within her path.

She came to an elevator at the end of the corridor. Going inside she pressed the floor to go to ground level. Waiting outside of the elevator’s doors yet another group of armed soldiers waited, this group would refuse to hesitate. They had been professionally trained to kill. They were tensed and ready.

The elevator’s doors opened and the men immediately began their fire. Bullets filled the air, creating large holes within he steel walls. A thick smoke formed as the gunshots died. Slowly the smoke cleared as the men shook in horror at the sight.

Lucy sat against the elevator wall, her knees tight against her. Her arms were wrapped about her legs as she sat crouched, the helmet raised. Before her was a veil of bullets, suspended within the air. Quickly they fell, clicking against the floor. Gracefully, she rose before the men, before walking toward them. Frantically, they hurried to reload. But Lucy quickly disposed of them in a wave of blood. A lone survivor desperately ran, determined to escape. His uniform was soaked in his comrades blood. Sweat forming about his brows.

Soon he realized he was trapped as he backed into a corner, his eyes upon this killer who came so surely toward him. He sunk to the floor as she stood before him. She seemed nothing more than a naked woman standing before him, her face hidden by the helmet.

Gently, she kneeled beside him pressing her knees firmly into her chest as his choking sounds assured her. A stream of blood trickled down to the next door way. Rising she went to it, leaving the man’s body limp upon the cold floor.

A haunting bloody hand print swept down the wall before coming to a lever. The invisible arm pulled the handle, opening the door. The doors quickly opened revealing a large group of soldiers positioned to fire with a man clothed in a blue suit in the midst of them.


"Lucy." The man said looking at her accusingly. "I might of thought it was you." The man had short black hair and wore a pair of glasses. His blue eyes were piercing and searching.

Silence laid in the room. Suddenly, a women came running toward them from another room, before stumbling and falling in front of Lucy. The woman dazedly rose, holding her head.

The man gasped as he yelled, "Janet! Get out of there! Get away from there!"

"Uh. I’m such a clutz." The woman said before acknowledging the man’s warnings. "Mr. Kurama? What’s going on? What are all the sirens for?" She asked alarmed by all the excitement.

She grew uneasy as she noticed the soldiers aiming the guns in her direction. Janet was the new secretary for Mr. Kurama who so happened to be the lead director of the facility. She had long brown hair with a pair of bright brown eyes to match as well.

Looking up she noticed Lucy. A bloody handprint gently landed upon her shoulder. She glanced at the bloody print questionably.

"Don’t do it Lucy!" Dr. Kurama yelled.

Suddenly the handprint jerked to Janet’s head, twisting quickly. With a crack of her neck Janet’s head was ripped off and thrown to the floor. Trembling, Dr. Kurama yelled to the soldiers, "Shoot to kill! Shoot!"

A chaos of gunshots exploded as the soldiers obeyed. Suddenly, Janet’s beheaded body flew in front of Lucy, blocking the bullets. Gunshots soon died as the men ran out of ammo. Janet’s body was quickly thrown to the ground. As if oblivious, Lucy kept walking, straight toward the soldiers.

Shaking from the sight before him, a soldiers anger began to boil. How could someone who seemed so much like a human be so brutal. Outraged he jumped forward his gun raised to strike. Dr. Kurama tried to lunge toward him but was blocked by a shoulder. He desperately yelled to the man, "No! Don’t!"

But it was too late. A hallow thump loudly struck as the man’s heart was ejected from his body, to land upon a comrades chest. Few men rebelled against this killer while others fled. Dr. Kurama stood still as he watched the men die in fountains of blood, much of it splashing upon him. Soon all was quiet as all were dead or gone. Slowly Lucy came toward him, her very being defying him.

Dr. Kurama stood his ground unafraid of this threat. He knew Lucy well, too well. She never paused as she walked on by. He turned slowly, watching her depart. An automatic steel door slid open as she left.

"No Matter." He thought. "She’ll never get out. There’s no way she can open the exits door. Not while it’s locked."

Lucy stood within an empty room. She could sense the outside couldn’t be far. But where? Large impacts formed within the steel walls as she violently tried to seek a way out. Suddenly, a hidden door opened wide. It seemed easy. Almost too easy. Still, she had nothing to fear from this pathetic species.

A static signal reached Dr. Kurama’s phone. "What?! The exits door has been opened!? That can’t be right!?" He yelled. "Don’t give me excuses, just get me a sharp shooter in the tower now!"


The cool night air held no trace of the massacre that had just taken place. Dr. Kurama and a man are hidden within a watch out's tower. Dr. Kurama spotted Lucy heading toward the ocean from a pair of binoculars.

"There she is." He said "Make sure you make this count. She won’t give you another chance." He finished putting down the scopes.

"Don’t worry. This is a 50 Caliber Anti-Tank rifle. Not even her vectors can stop this." The sharpshooter replied trying to find Lucy in the rifle’s scope.

"Aim for the back of her head."

"Copy." The sharpshooter locked Lucy within the crosshairs. Just below the metal helmet is a wide open shot to her neck. Locking on, he pulled the trigger.

Lucy had been at the edge of a cliff when she suddenly felt the bullet nearing. Thinking fast she turned her head, the bullet striking the helmet causing the bullet’s momentum to slow. She tried to stop it but it’s force impaled her in the left side of her head.

The impact knocked her unconscious, the blow knocking her off the side of the cliff. The helmet shattered apart, revealing Lucy’s long flowing red hair. Upon her head was two rounded horns, revealing the difference between her and the species who had held her captive. Down her body fell, until she hit the ocean’s waters.

A full moon reflected from the ocean. The night grew still. Up in the tower Dr. Kurama trembled as his fists clenched tightly.

"Not again." He said shaking his head, his eyes tightly shut. "She’s still alive. The bullet didn’t hit properly. She’s alive."

"Sir. Do you want me to call for back up?" The sharpshooter asked.

"Yes. And tell them to get someone out to Tokyo, Japan and quick! We can’t risk a chance of her reaching civilization."

"Yes, Sir."