Excel Saga Fan Fiction ❯ Excel's Grand Love ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Ello this is Tama-chan! I'm just gonna go ahead and put up the second chapter! I put up the first in hopes to get reviews, and see how ya'll liked it. But then I realized this chapter is where it starts to get good! ^_~

He he! Well leave reviews and tell me what you honestly think! And if you have any ideas give me them too! I'm always up for suggestions!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

Excel's Grand Love

By Tama-chan

Excel fell into a deep sleep, where she had a nightmarish dream. She opened her eyes to see Lord Illpalazo and Hyatt in front of here in a luscious rose garden. In the back of this garden was a splendid castle, filled with servants and all the luxuries Excel could ever dream of.

"Oh Hyatt, how lovely you look today!" Illpalazo said.

"Why thank you, Illpalazo!" Hyatt replied with a blush.

"In fact, you get more beautiful each time I lay my eyes on you. I want to confess something to you. Ever since I saw you I have loved you. And I've always wanted to do this to you" he said.

He then proceeded to grab her gently by her arms. He then brought her close to his chest, and his rapidly beating heart. He then tilted her head back and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Won't you come to the castle, and be mine forever?" Illpalazo said.

"Yes," Hyatt sweetly whispered in his ear.

And they walked towards the lavish castle hand in hand.

"Wait, don't leave me behind! Please! Don't forget me!" Excel choked out through her tears and sobs.

But the Earth bellow Excel opened and swallowed her whole.

She then woke up in a cold sweat in a dimly lit, unfamiliar room. She tried to peer around the room, but she couldn't see anything. Suddenly the door opened, and a male walked through the door then shut it behind him.

On instinct Excel closed her eyes so he wouldn't know she was awake yet. She slowly peered out of one eye to get an up close view of this male. What she saw made her melt in spit of herself.

He had a head full of shaggy, untamed brown hair. His hair accentuated his two limpid almond shaded eyes, which seemed to pour out with emotion. His nose was perfectly straight, and it aligned his beautiful face altogether. He suddenly wrapped his two muscular arms around her, and brought her in an embrace next to his finely detailed chest. Her heart started beating faster, and faster at the realization of what was going on.

"Oh my god! He's the perfect man! He's with out flaw! Wait what am I saying? I thought I had feelings for Lord Illpalazo? I'm so confused? What am I thinking? What am I doing thinking about this guy, when I supposedly have feelings for Lord Illpalazo?" Excel thought.

Then a small light flicker on overhead. Excel blinked at the sudden bright light overhead.

"Oh, are you ok? I was so worried that you were badly hurt when I found you face first in that puddle," he said as he gently brushed the hair away from her face.

Excel recognized this male to be her neighbor, Iwata.

"Thank you for saving me! I don't know what would have happened to me had you not rescued me," Excel said as she blushed slightly.

"Oh it was really nothing" Iwata said as he blushed as well.

"I must have seen him a thousand times before, but why do I have this feeling that I'm seeing him for the first time now? Why do I feel like I have a thousand butterflies in my chest, and stomach?" Excel said to her self.

"Are you cold? You were shivering so much. And you were crying in such pain. If you don't mind me asking.....is there something wrong? I mean usually you're so chipper, and you're with your friend. But you have this utterly lost look about you. And well, you look so unhappy. I could be wrong of course, but something about you today called me out." he said.

"Well uhh...." she said.

"You don't have to answer me. I see, I was being to noisy. Well I'm sure you want to get back to your own apartment now. I'll escort you there, if you'd like," he said with a forlorn look in his eyes.

"Well, actually.... if you don't mind could I stay here? It's just now.... um.....I can't...." Excel stammered.

"You don't have to explain. Everyone needs to get lost occasionally. I understand this," he said. He then got up to go for the door and he turned off the light.

"Could you not..."excel said.

"Not what? Turn off the light?"

"No...umm.... leave the room.."

"Oh, I just figured" Iwata said.

"I feel safe when you hold me. I mean, if you don't want too..."

"No, I feel the same way," he said. He laid next to excel, and wrapped his arms around her again. And they both drifted off to sleep, dreaming of one another.