Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Work Is A Pain ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Good moorning Anny," Isaac greeted cheerfully. "Oh, good morning Isaac," she said. "And good morning to you also Cu-sensei," he said. "Good morning Isaac," "so how is everything this morning?" "Well, it's going fine so far," "that's good." Anny then sat a plate down on the table. "Isaac sit down and eat, after all you have a hard day ahead of you," she said as she smeiled at him. "Thank you," he said as he did as he was told. "You're welcome."
 
 
 
 
(Two weeks later,) Isaaac walked down the road with a new sword in hand. He continued to walk while the wind played with his dark blackess-blue hair, Isaac looked into the sky, and then at his destination. Isaac then entered its bonderies and knocked on the door. A woman then came to the door. "Good morning, I'm looking for Ki Shimi," he said. "I'm her," she said. "Then this would be yours," he said as he handed her the sword. "Now if you don't mind ma'am I'll be going," he said. "Wait, don't go," said Ki. "What, ma'am I can't stay, I have work," Isaac said. "Well, then will you come by after work," she asked. "Sure why not," he said. "Oh by the way, what's your name," she asked. "Isaac," "that's a nice name. But I won't keep you, so go on." At that he left.
 
 
 
 
"Cu-sensei! Cu-sensei I'm back," Isaac yelled as he looked around for him. "Cu-sensei," Isaac said as he walked into the house. Isaac was phrallized at the site of Anny on the floor, dead. "A... Anny," he said when he got his movement back. Isaac then heard voices from upstairs, so he walked up and hid behide the door. "We have to destroy the Chosen," said a Pixie. "What does that have to do with Isaac," said Cu. "Alot more than you know," said a Sprite. "..." was all Cu said as the Pixie shoved a sword threw him. At that Isaac ran.
 
 
 
Isaac ran and ran untill he reached Lord Yum Yum's offeice. "Is he free," "yes sir, go on in."
 
 
 
"Isaac what's the matter," said Yum Yum as he looked at a pale Isaac. He then told him what happended. "That's not good," said Yum Yum. "Sir what are we going to do," asked Isaac. "Isaac, go to the temple, if I don't show in an hour, go to Ki Shimi's house," said Yum Yum. "Understood," said Isaac as he walked out of the offiese.
 
 
 
 
Isaac had been waiting for an hour without results. "Where's Lord Yum Yum," wondered Isaac aloud. He then saw a figure in the distance, which resulted in him hiding. "Hello, is anyone here," said a small figure. The figure was a little girl. She had dirty blonde hair, sea green eyes, pale skin. She wore a white dress with a black cross in the middle with black ruffles and black shoes. "Is someone there," she asked again. Isaac then saw a Sprite and a Pixie in the distance. "Run little girl," he yelled out at her. She looked back and then started to run. Isaac then ran in the shadows after her. "Well Bob, he's not here," said the Sprite. "Guess not George," said the Pixie.
 
 
 
 
Isaac finally caught up with the girl. "Hello, sorry to scare you," he said. "Who are you," she said. "I'm Isaac, what's yours," "mines Mist." "Were those two after you," she asked. 'Smart girl' he thought. "Yes they were, and if they knew you were talking to me they'd kill you," he said. "So in other words I'm in danger," she said. "Yes, you are, and you might have to come with me," he said. "I understand," "then let's get our things and we'll held to Ki Shimi's house."
 
 
 
 
Soon at Ki's house, they were talking about what they were going to do next. "Our next stop is Shoto, there we'll search for anything related to this 'Chosen' stuff," said Isaac. "That's good, now you two go down into my basement while I pack," said Ki.
 
 
 
Isaac and Mist were shocked at the sight of all the weapons she had. "I see you both didn't expect this," she said as she walked towards them. "Grab a weapon and then we'll leave," she dereacted. At that they did as they were told.