Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Dew of the Mist ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dew and Isaac found themselves attacked by a monster. "Hey Dew, should we attack or dodge," asked Isaac. "Defend, unless it hurts you," said Dew. "Alright," he said as he dodged another attack. It then attacked Dew and Isaac at the same time. They both dodged, and then it hit itself. It then attacked Dew and again she dodged. "Alright you both have passed the first test, now you will go to the next," said a voice. All the sudden Isaac and Dew found themselves in the others memories.
 
 
 
 
Isaac's Memories
 
 
 
 
(Isaac 3.)
 
 
 
"Mommy, where's daddy and big brother," said little Isaac. She didn't anwser, all she did was cry. "Mommy, what's wrong," he said. 'Isaac,' thought Dew as his mom cried out, "why... why did they leave!? Why!" "Mommy are you okey," asked little Isaac. She grabed him, shaking him as she screamed, "why!? Why are they dead!? Why did they have too die!? Why Isaac, why!?" "Mommy you're scaring me," he said as he tried to get lose. "Isaac, I'm sorry, but their dead," she said as she let go of him. At her words he ran off crying.
 
 
 
 
(Isaac 5.)
 
 
 
 
"Isaac Uno, I presume," said a man in a black suit. "Yes sir, I am," he said. "Then you'll have to come with me," said the man. "Why should I, who are you, and what do you want," said Isaac. "I'm with Child Servises, I'm here to get you, and I'm Mr. Downsmen," he said. "1. show me your badge, 2. I'm not going, 3. I want a lawyer," said Isaac. As Mr. Downsmen showed him his badge he said, "you're to young to make desisions like that." "Well, ya know what, you ant' me dad, so I'm not going anywhere with you, untill my mom tells me to," he said as he slamed the door and locked it. "Isaac, open the door! I'm here because your mother is dead," yelled Mr. Downsmen. "Yeah well, I'll beleive that the day you give me a picture," said Isaac. 'Wow Isaac was a mad kid,' Dew thought. 30 minutes after watching him cry, there was a knock on the door. She walked over to the window to see to see the C.S.I. out there. 'Oh no, she really is dead,' she thought, "Isaac Uno, open the door," someone yelled out. "Make me," he yelled as he ran to the basment and locked it. 5 minutes later there was a loud tud as Isaac went deeper in the basement. 2 hours later they found him. "Let go of me," he yelled as he bit the man. He then ran off into another part of the basement, then to the outer door, and ran away.
 
 
 
 
3 days later they found him, and at that moment, he realized, they were all dead. After that he was placed with his only familly member, his aunt. Soon after he was placed in a private school.
 
 
 
 
(Isaac 15.)
 
 
 
Isaac graduated, and was the best spy for the Elves. But even his acomplesments couldn't change his attittude. Over time he had grown cold and quite, it was hard to imagine him as the man he was now. Soon after he met a girl.
 
 
 
(Isaac 19.)
 
 
Over that 4 years of knowing her, she had changed him. One day though, he came back and she was dead. Soon after he was all about work.
 
 
 
(Isaac 24.)
 
He found out something that would help the Elves win the war. When he came back to find his home destroyed. It was followed by all the Elven villages. After that he was chased by Pixies, ran to Kaki, where again he lost two people he cared about. Then he ran off with two girls to Shoto, where they learned about them. He then went to a restaurant, where he met her, and then wound up here.
 
 
 
 
(Dew's Memories)
 
 
(Dew 10)
 
Dew sat alone in a room by herself. "It's time I left," she said as she jumped out of a window. Soon after she was being chased by Pixies. She easily defeated them.
 
 
 
(Dew 15)
 
 
She caused a great fued between the F.S.P.
 
 
 
(Dew 17)
 
 
She destroyed one of their biggest bases.
 
 
(Dew 21)
 
 
She took out one of the leaders.
 
 
 
(Dew 24)
 
 
 
She took out three major bases and one leader.
 
 
 
(Dew 27)
 
 
 
She went to Shoto where soon she met Isaac.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isaac and Dew awoke looking at each other. "Dew, you're awsome," Isaac exclaimed. "Thanks but, I'm so sorry," she said. "It's alright," he said. "You two have passed our test, so let thethe both of you rule," said the voice from before.