Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ The Emptyness of the Heart ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Isaac where are we going," said Ki. "Away from Shoto," replied Isaac. "But where next," said Mist. "Why not go back to Kaki," Ki subjested as Mist's ears perked up. "Can we go Isaac, can we," said Mist excitingly. "That might not be a good idea since the last time they found him with ease," said Dew. "Yeah, that's true," said Ki. "Let's go to Liva," Isaac said. "What, Liva, why" said Dew. "Yes Liva, because there might be something there," said Isaac. "What do you hope to find," said Dew. "Answers," he said as he lead them in its direction.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A week later they were in Liva. "Wow, this is a mess," said Ki. "It's kind of scary," said Mist. "It's alright Mist, nothings going to happen," said Dew. "This way, we're going to the library," said Isaac as he walked onward. "Isaac wait up," yelled Dew. They walked onward toward the library. "This is the only place that wasn't destroyed," he said. "That's interesting," said Dew. "Yes it is," he said. "So that's why we're here," said Ki. "That's exactly why we're here," Isaac said as he walked in. "I remember the librarians, they were nice but strict," said Isaac. He looked around and said, "I can still see them walking around helping people." "That's so sad," said Ki. " "Well, when I came into check if they were still alive, they were a bloodly mess over some books," said Isaac. "That's not a nice thing to think about," said Dew. "No it's not," said Ki as she held a terofied, crying, treambling Mist. "Don't worry Mist, that won't happen because they humans are dead," Isaac said to her. "Isaac how about me and you go look at those books, while Ki and Mist look somewhere else," said Dew. "Alright, but we meet up back here in an hour," said Isaac.
 
 
 
 
 
"Wow Isaac, you weren't eggaderating when you said 'bloody'," Dew said as she looked down at them. "Yeah well we should move them so we can read those books," Isaac said. Dew sighed as they moved them. "So Isaac how did the war start anyway," asked Dew. "We had a human in the main village, it turned out that the human was their princess. In rage by the thought of us Elves kidnapping their princess they attacked us. Of course we Elves fought back, even though we didn't do what we were acuesed of. Soon it wasn't about the princess, but it was an all-out war. So many died for nothing, I, of all people, survived only by an order to spy on the F.S.P. . And by the end of the war, the Elders, the librarians, along with most of the most respected Elves and tribes, knew," said Isaac. "I see, so even if she went home the war wouldn't of stopped," said Dew. "She wouldn't leave, even when they tired to make her," said Isaac. "What, she wouldn't leave," Dew yelled out in shock. "Yes, she didn't want to leave me," he said. Dew then thought of the girl. "They tired to get me to talk to her, but I wouldn't. Called me selfish, but I couldn't stand losing her right after all of my family died," Isaac said as he started to cry. Dew thought back to one of his memories as she scoped him up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(That same memory)
 
 
 
 
 
"Come in," said a smooth voice. "Lady Synia, it's me, Isaac." "Oh Isaac, hello," she said. "You look beutiful today," he said. She wore a silver dress with black lining, along with black shoes and gloves, her violet hair was in a bun, and her skin was like china; and her emerald eyes were misty. "Isaac what's wrong, the only time you complement me is when somethings wrong," she said as she looked into his eyes. "..." "Did she die," asked Synia. "Yes lady Synia," said Isaac. "I'm sorry Isaac, it's my fault, if I had left, maybe she would still be alive," said Synia as she started to cry. ""Don't talk like that my lady, even if you did return,it wouldn't have stopped the war, and besides that Aunt Vanshana woundn't want you to cry and blame yourself," said Isaac. "Your right Isaac," she said as she wiped her eyes. "It's alright my lady," he said as he held her close as he cried with her.
 
 
(memory ends)
 
 
 
 
 
 
An hour later Dew met up with Ki and Mist. "Any luck," ask Dew. "No, we found nothing," said Ki. "Hey Dew, where's Isaac," asked Ki as she looked around. "Oh, he's still reading those books," replied Dew. "Well yeah, he wanted to find out what those books were about," said Dew. They all then heard a scream from Isaac's direation.
 
 
 
 
Soon after they were where Isaac was last seen. "Oh my," said Ki as she covered Mist's eyes."This is why he didn't want you two over here," said Dew. "But where's Isaac," said Mist. "Run you three," yelled Isaac as he ran past them. "What," said Ki as they looked in the direaction in which he ran from to see zombies. At that they all ran in the direaction that Isaac was. "Isaac where did THEY come from," yelled Dew. "How am I suposed to know," he snapped back. ""Big brother, I'm scared," waled Mist. At that Isaac picked her up as they ran. "Mist there is no need to be scared," Isaac reasured her. "Isaac they're gaining on us," said Ki. "What are we going to do Isaac," said Dew. "Dew hold mist for me," he said as he gave Mist to her. Isaac then jumped into the air doing something with his hands as he said, "light, heavens glory." At the sound of that Ki and Dew ran faster. As soon as they were out of the library, a light overtook it and all the zombies were gone. Isaac then came out with them to see the city rebuilt and on fire. Isaac looked around to see ghost, zombies, and other horrid creatures roming around. "No, the people, my people, they don't know they're dead," Isaac said as he chinched his fist. "Wait Isaac, if that's true then they must be waiting for you," said Dew. "Yes, so let's go see the elders," he said as they walked towards the the palace of the elders.
 
 
 
 
Isaac, Ki, Dew, and Mist, all walked into the lobby. "Isaac. welcome back," said the reseptionest. "Oh hi Lami," he said as he didn't look at her. "Go on in Isaac," she said as he did.
 
 
 
 
 
"Isaac Uno, tell us what you have learned," said one of the elders. "I've learned that the humans are dead, and that the F.S.P. wants me dead, for I am the Chosen; and that the are trying to take over the world. Also one more thing, all the Elves besides me are dead, can you explain that to me," said Isaac. "Interesting, you just got back, yet you know so much, gentelmen, let's honor our Chosen," said the same elder. "Lord Figuan, what do you mean by 'honor our Chosen'," asked Isaac. "Ah my boy, we will give you all the elven villages, and everyone will give you their power," said Lord Figuan. The next thing Isaac knew they were gone and everything was normal. Isaac then noticed that he had new clothes. He now wore a black and siver robe with matching silver shoes and gloves. His messy raven hair was straight, and his light blue eyes, were somehow lighter. Isaac then stopped looking at himself and went to see his friends. He first looked at Mist. She now had her hair was in a pony tail with some hair going off to the sides. Her nails were red, matching her blue dress. The shoes and gloves she wore were white. He then looked at Ki. Ki wore a light purple dress with a ribbon, shoes, and gloves. Her soft pink hair was in a bun, as her makeup was perfectly alined, bring out her light brown eyes. Isaac then turned his attention to Dew. Unlike Ki and Mist her hair was down and her makeup was stunning. Her dark blue dress complemented her in every way, and her shoes and gloves made her even more radiant. "Wow," is all he could say as he looked at her. "Isaac, what in the world happend in there," said Dew. "They gave us all the elven lands and all of my people gave me their power," he said. Be fore she could say a word Isaac said, "Blessed is the Chosen and the Daughter of the Mist, for the Lord has blessed us with this land." "Even more blessed is the Lord, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, may God continue to bless us," said Dew. Isaac then turned to Ki and Mist. "Ki, Mist go to your land and tell them that this land is ruled by me and Dew, and also that we are requesting a meeting with them," he said to them. At that the departed.