Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Last Chapter ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All was queit in the land of shadows as Zeano, Rama, Ki, and Tie walked down the streets of Harashi, the capital of the land. "This is where we will depart," said Zeano as he turned to another derection. "Be careful," Ki said as she waved them farewell.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Tie and Zeano.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soon they had approched the castle, and had entered the throne room. "Zeano, have you came back to beg for mercy to your king," taunted Paishira. "I have not, nor are you a king," spat Zeano with a deadly tone. "Ah, that temper Zeano, that discused, that hate, all three things make bloodlust. In turn turn that lust won't only kill the one it's made for, but also the person himself," shot Paishira with a hint of passion. "That may be true, but the downfall of others may never come," said Tie. "Zeano, who is this," asked Paishira as he turned towards Tie. "Goodbye Paishira," he said as he hid in the shadows as light went everywhere. "No," Paishira yelled as he turned to stone. As soon as the light was gone Zeano destroyed him. Afterward, they went to join the girls.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Rama and Ki.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While the boys were dealing with Paishira, the girls were speaking with the people. "We promise you, Paishira will not be a problem, nor will any of you ever have to see him again! For Isaac, Lord of all the Elven villages, said that you all can live within his land," Ki yelled out."How can you garintee our safty," said one. "Lord Isaac has some people on that," she anwsered. "Who is going to do that," asked another. "Don't worry about that, all you have to worry about is leaving," said Rama. "Nowcome along, we mustn't keep Lord Isaac waiting," said Ki. "No let's not," agreed Rama.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soon they all were back in the Elven villages, and were being welcomed by Isaac. "You all are free to do whatever you want, you all are free. But we shall talk about laws later, for now be at peace" exclaimed Isaac. After all were gone, the leaders came for a second meeting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Thank you all for coming, let's hope this meeting is not the same as the last," Isaac began as he placed his plans out. "Alright, now let's begin," he said as he began to explain.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was dark at the villages of the Fairies, Sprites, and Pixies, as Shadow Creatures roamed about detroying all in their pathes. Meanwhile those of the Kitsune and the Neko helpped them. The F.S.P. was destroyed, and Isaac was made king of all races. As for the rest, let us start with Ren and May. They were wed with Tie and Ki, and live happy lives. Zeano and Rama were also wed but soon died from a enemie attack. Leaving their child Anma serching for their murderours in hopes of revenge. Ki and Tie are now in a Forien Togetherness Program. Yum Yum also wed, and gone to be a polititcal leader. As for Mist, she became a beutiful young women, who is strong, skillful, inteligent, and polite.
 
 
 
 
 
The End