Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Land of Shadows ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Lord Paishira, what do you wish to do about that Elf, Isaac," said a voice in the shadows. "That is a good question, I plan to take care of him when I take care of Zeano," anwsered Paishira. "That trader, he left his own country! Just so he could join that Elf! He's... he's dispicable!" Yelled the voice at the top of their lungs. "That's true Rama, but, I have to say, he is rather a charming fellow," said Paishira. "..." was all she said. "Are you still mad Rama, don't worry, you can pay him back for what he did to you," Paishira said to her viously.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So Zeano, what brings you here," asked Ren. "I am looking for Isaac of the Elves," he replied. "Oh Isaac, what do you want with him," Ren asked causously. "So you know him then, alright, I am here to warn him of upcoming danger," replied Zeano. "Okey, I've heard enough, wait here while I go find him," Ren sighed as he walked toward the door. 30 minutes past as Zeano waited for Ren to return with Isaac. "Sorry for the wait," said Ren as he and Isaac walked into the room. "Yeah sorry," said Isaac as he rubbed his head. "It's alright," Zeano said softly. "So what did you want to see me about," asked Isaac. "I am here to warn you of the shadow creatures," said Zeano sternly. "What do you mean warn me," Isaac said as his brow raised. "I mean, Lord Paishira, ruler or the shadows, wishes you dead," Zeano said with a frightening chill. "What has Isaac done to make him want him dead," asked Ren. "He is the Chosen, that is more than enough reason to kill him. To Paishira, Isaac is only a opistical in his quest for power," anwsered Zeano. "Ah, I see, he's afraid Isaac will be in his way, an I right Zeano," asked Ren. "That's partly correct, he is also wants you dead because hafe the shadow creatures wish to follow you, and another 30% aren't sure. So you see where Paishira's coming from," said Zeano. "So he's also afraid I'll take about 80% of the people, that could make the other 20% rebel, detrone, or even kill him," Isaac sort of laughed out. "Of course, that's a worse case senario," said Ren. "They may just do that, since Paishira isn't very popular," spat Zeano. "So in other words, they hate him," laughed out Isaac. "Well yes, out of the 20% left, only 5% like him," said Zeano who also was laughing. "Now that's bad! That is so not good odds in his favor," Isaac mocked. "No it isn't, his kingdom is bound to crumble," said Ren. "That's true, but not only do the people hate him, but they're also scared of him," sighed Zeano. "That's a problem," said Isaac as he stopped laughing. "There must be a way to provoke them into rebeling against him," said Ren. "There is Lord Ren," Isaac said as he looked over at him. "What are you subjesting Isaac," Ren said as he caught Isaac's look. "This may be dangerous but, my plan is that we go and see them, and then talk them into coming with us," said Isaac."Or you can wait for Paishira and take him out," subjested Zeano. "Both ideas would work, but I subjest we do both at the same time," Ren said. "How do we do that," asked Isaac. "Easy, you and Zeano wait here, while the rest of us go to the land of shadows," said Ren. "Lord Ren, continue to treat it as nothing and you will die before you reach the land," said Zeano. "Alright," said Ren."Okey go, but remember Zeano's words, and don't die," said Isaac seriouly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4 days had passed and no sign of Paishira. "I wonder if he will come," wondered Isaac aloud. "He will, most likely Rama will join him," anwsered Zeano. "Who's Rama," asked Isaac. "She's the most beutiful all-around woman I've ever met. Alas, she hates me," Zeano sighed. "Why does she hate you," asked Isaac. "Let me anwser that Zeano," growled Rama from behind them. "Heh, go right ahead," said Zeano. "It was about 12 years ago..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey Zeano, guess who broke the most shy record," said a young boy. "So someone actually beat Lyori," laughed Zeano. "Yep, the new camp is Rama," the boy continued. "Who's Rama, Kirimo," asked Zeano. "She's pretty, doesn't talk, doesn't smeil much...," "I understand Kirimo. now if you don't mind, I'm going to see her," said Zeano.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hello, are you Rama," asked Zeano as she started to nod yes as she looked down. "You know, you're real pretty," Zeano exclaimed with a smeil. "Th.. Thank you," she said in a low voice. "You're welcome, so did you know that Lord Cisayu's son, prince Paishira, is attending our school," asked Zeano. "He... He is," said Rama. "Yes he is, personally I think he's a lttle snobbie, but he's okey," said Zeano. "You know him," Rama said clearly. "We're parners in most of our classes, so you can say that," replied Zeano. "Wow, that must be nice," she said as she looked up at him. "Well don't tell him this, but I think he'd make a great king," Zeano whispered to her. "Really Zeano, you shouldn't flatter me so," said Paishira over Zeano's sholder. "Prince Paishira, I'd like you to meet Rama, Rama this is prince Paishira," said Zeano. "So this is Rama huh, I've heard so little about," said Paishira as he looked down at her. At that moment it hit Zeano that he didn't give Rama his name. "Oh! I'm so sorry Rama, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Zeano," he said as he blushed in imbarishment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A few years later.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"After that the Elven kingdom will be demolished, along with the Chosen," said Paishira. After the meeting Zeano walked out and went to the end of the coner. Soon Paishira and Rama came out. "But Lord Paishira, if we destroy the Chosen, then the world will..." Rama started only to be told, "I know Rama. But do I really care." "But you're putting us all in danger," she cried. "Should I care woman? I hate everyone, even you and Zeano," Paishira spat at her as he gave her a dirty look. "Lord Paishira, how can you say such a thing," she said with a horrified look on her face. Zeano had seen Paishira like this, but this time he seemed like he may do something he'd regret. "Lord Paishira, cool it," Zeano said as he came out of hiding. "Zeano," "Zeano, stay out of this." "I can't Lord Paishira, not when your like this," replied Zeano as he came closer to them. "Zeano do you know what you're doing," asked Rama as she looked at him. "Yes I do Rama," he said as he unsheathed his sword.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
An hour later a crowd had gathered and Paishira was on the ground. "Had enough Lord Paishira," asked Zeano. "What do you think," he aswsered as he fell unconcious.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After shoeing away the crowd and bring Paishira to a doctor, Zeano and Rama started to talk. "Zeano, I didn't need you to protect me," said Rama as she looked across at him. "Rama, you don't know what Paishira could have done to you," Zeano said as he returned her stare. "Who made... Wait, was that concern!?" "Well yeah," he said as he started to blush. "Does that mean... Is it even possible," Rama started. 'Man, I show a little concern and she starts to catch onto how much I like her. Man she's hot," thought Zeano as he turned his head away from her. "Tell me Zeano, do you like me," asked Rama as she shuched closer to him. "I do, as a friend," he anwsered. 'I knew it, he so likes me, now to get it out of him," she said as a foxy smeil came to her face. "We have good news, the Lord.... Eww, should I come back later," asked the doctor as Rama kissed Zeano. At that the doctor backed up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(2 years later.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Zeano, are you leaving," asked Rama. "I'm going on a mission and I don't know if I'll be back." "What, why," Rama cried. "Because, this missions a long ways off, and it's time is not known. So untill I return, love and pray for me, and always remember, I'm always with you," Zeano said right before he kissed her and left.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"That is when I found out that Zeano had betrayed our country, and came here to tell you about the plans," she said with a sigh. "So do you hate him for it," asked Isaac. "No, in fact I'd like to join you also," she said with a smeil and bowed before them. "Alright, but if you do anything out of line..." "I know what will happen." "Lord Isaac, give us your orders," said Zeano. "The two of you will go with Ki Shimi and Tie Rian. When there, Zeano, you and Tie will go after Paishira, while Rama; you and Ki will retreive the people." Isaac said as he looked them over. "Understood," they both said as they dissapered.