Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Mist ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was quite dark out infront of the Fairy palase, Sparckle. All were asleep and its guards were sielint. As the wind blew, two figuars ran in the darkness. Without the guards knowing, they slipped into the castles bonderies and entered it. "Alright, you go to the left and I the right, in an hour we'll meet back," said one of the figuars. The other nodded as they departed. By the end of the hour, all in the palase were dead.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Same night, Sprite kingdom.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Like Sparckle, it was dark and all were asleep. Everything, but the guards that is. They were fighting and yelling, far too busy to be concerned by the two that past them. After they arrived inside the castle, they seperated and killed everyone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(The castle of the Pixies.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As things were with both of the other kingdoms, Diechela wasn't any differrent (except for the guards). As with the others, all were killed in a hour and the persuers were gone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(The millitary Base of the Pixies, Icanera.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
At Icanera, alarms were screeming and people were on every inch, many of them dead. All the few alive were surrounding the attackers. "So Lana, you ready to destroy the lot of them," said the guy. "You bet Med," said Lana. Then Lana threw herself in the air as kunai rained down. While Med used a blizzard tech. . Soon that little crowd was gone. "Alright Lana, it's finally time to go," said Med. "Not yet Med, we still have yet to retrieve the information," said Lana. "Oh yeah," he said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Don't be like that, we can leave afterwards," said Lana as she smeiled at him. "Yay," he said with a smeil.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(The army base of the Sprites.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Two figuars shroudded in darkness, proceeded through the halls of the army base, Lia. They were being presued by Sprites because they had almost killed everyone. The two figuars ran faster as one proceeded to throw a lit bomb behind them. At the sight of it the enemy ran in the oppisite direaction. As soon as they did, the figuars were already in the information room. After they retreived the documents they needed and left.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(The navy base of the Fairies.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As with everywhere else that night, everyone was dead and the presuers were gone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(The next day.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"No deaths, few injuries, the royal families dead, and all war bases destroyed. Very good," said Isaac. "You know that they will put more people up and find new royals right," said Ren. "Then we'll continue to destroy them," said Isaac. "Isaac, do you really want to do this," said Yum Yum. "No, but I haven't any choice," he replied. "Yes, but why won't they give up," said Yum Yum. "Easy, they're just like we Elves and the Humans, too proud, too ignorant, too stubern," said Isaac. "i don't want to kill them, but that is the only way to stop them," Isaac continued. "We understand Isaac," said Ren.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Mist, May, Ki, and Dew.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I wonder what's taking the boys," said Ki. "I don't know, but the better not dich us again," said May. "Yes, they seem to do that a lot lately," said Dew. "Well, they must have a good reason," said Mist. "Who knows," said May. "Sorry we're late ladies," said Isaac. "Yay, they're here," said Mist. "Of course we are," said Isaac. "What's a party without us," exclaimed Ren. "It's not," Yum Yum added. "It's just dull without us," said Tie. "Tie, why's your arm in a cast," asked a concerned Ki. Tie look at Isaac, then at her, and said,"I'm sorry, but I can't anwser that." The girls then looked at ona another. "May, could I talk to you in private," asked Ren. Everyone besides Mist knew what was going on as they left. "It's about time," Isaac exclaimed. "Yes it is," Dew agreed. ""This is great," said Ki yelped. "Yeah, if she doesn't reject him," Dew said. "Dew, you're so negative, of course she's going to accept," Tie exclaimed with happiness. "Um, what is everyone talking about," said a confused Mist. "You'll find out in a minute, Mist," said Dew with a grin. "Sush, here they come," Isaac said hastely. "Everyone me and May have something to tell everyone," Ren announced. "What is it daddy," said Mist. "Me and your dad are planning to marry each other," said May. At that the lot of them started congradulating them. Except for Mist that is. "Mist, are you alright," asked a concerned Ren. "Yes sir, excuse me for a moment," Mist said as she walked off. "Ren do you really think she's 'fine'," asked May. "No, but she just needs time to adjust to the idea of us together," said Ren. "If you say so Ren" sighed May.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mist looked in the bathroom to find a window. "Bye bye daddy," she said as she jumped out of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mist's been in there too long," May exclaimed as she looked over at Ren. "Are you sure she's fine Ren," asked Isaac. "What are you going to do Lord Ren," asked Ki. "Yes, Ren what are you going to do," mocked Yum Yum. "What do you want me to do about it," Ren said as he gave Yum Yum daggers. "Check on her," May subjested. "I can't," Ren pointed out. "Then I will," said May.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mist," said May as she entered the bathroom. "Who's that," said someone behind her. "Who are you," May said wearily. "Who I am, will only be gained only if you tell me who are you," said the person. "I am May, Emperise of the Neko, now who are you," she replyed. "I am Zeano of the shadow creatures," he said as he bowed. "Well Zeano, did you happen to see a little girl with blonde hair, sea green eyes, and a red dress," she asked. "Why yes I did, in fact, she jumped out of that very window," he anwsered. "What! Oh no, this is bad," May said as she started to freak out. "So Mist was that little girl, you must start searching for her and stop panicing," said Zeano. "Yes, but first I have to tell her father," May said as she thought of how Ren was going to take this. "Wait, would you like me to help you search for her," he asked as she was going to the door. "If you want," she said. "I wish to help Lady May," Zeano said. "Then help, but I must go tell her father," said May as she departed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ren! Ren, it's terrible," cried May. "What is it May, and where's Mist," said Ren. "That's just it, she ran away," May spat out. "What," yelled Ren as he shot out of his chair. "No way, do you know where she would go," asked Isaac with much concern. "No Isaac, I don't," Ren said sadly. "Well I don't either, but we better join Zeano in serching for her," said May. "Yeah... Wait, who's Zeano," Ren said confused. "Zeano's a shadow creature, he's the one who saw her jump out of the window," replied May. "Wait a shadow creature," Ren said as thoughts of what one could do to Mist. "Aren't they normally quiet and like to stay hidden," Isaac said as his brow raised. "Well he said he'd help find her," said May.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
An hour later they still couldn't find Mist. "Where is she," said Ren as he past yet another building.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I want to go home," said Mist. "Why, after all, you ran away," said a voice. "Cause, I miss my daddy, and my friends," she said as she started to cry. "Really, I couldn't tell when you ran off," the voice spat out at her. "I was upset, I never thought he'd marry her," Mist said in defence. "Child, that is something you will never understand untill you're older," the voice complied. "Hey, wait a minute who are you," said Mist in realisation of the fact that the voice was of a stranger. "I am Zeano, I was asked to help find you," said Zeano as he came out of the shadows. "What, you were," Mist said in astonishment. "Yes, so are you ready to leave," asked Zeano. "I am more than ready," she replied.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(2 hours later.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh this is horrible," said May as she and Ren entered his hotel room. "Yes it is," he replied as he shut the door. "Wow Zeano, that's the fourth game in a row that you won," said a voice coming from the living room. "What," Ren and May said as they ran into the living room. "Mist," Ren said as he started to cry as he picked her up and swung her around. "Hello daddy, May," she replied as Ren started snuggling her. "Thank you Zeano," May said as she looked down at him. "Yes, thank you," said Ren as he continued to hold on to Mist. "You're welcome," Zeano replied.