Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ ^-^ ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Everyone was at their post watching, as people came in and out. People fell for pranks or in traps, as they passed. People kept saying 'happy brithday Lord Isaac' or/and 'Happy April Fools Day' to one another. "Aon, when's the cake arriving," said Isaac with a rather dull look on his face. "Any second now my Lord," said Aon. "Alright everyone, it's time for cake," said a woman. They then sang and began to eat. "So Isaac, how old are you now," said Dew. "I'm 25,so how old are you," said Isaac. "I'm 27," she said. "Hey Ki how old are you," he asked. "22," she said as she shot him a look. "Lord Ren what is your age," said Ki. "I'm 26, and loving it," he responded. "How old are you Mist," said Isaac. "I'm 5," she said. "Wow, she's only 5, she's so smart, strong, and has so much potential," Isaac said aloud. "Thank you 'Lord Isaac'," said Mist. "Heh, you're welcome, now Lord Yum Yum, how old are you," questioned Isaac. "I have you all beat, I'm 32" he replied. "That's nice, well Emperise May, what is your age," said Isaac. "I'm also 26," she anwsered. "Oh really," said Ren. "Uh, so how's the cake," asked Isaac. "It's good," said Yum Yum. "Hey Isaac, what about me," said Tie. "Oh yeah, so how old are you," said Isaac. "I'm 23," Tie anwsered happily.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(An hour later.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ren, how long have we've seen each other now," asked May. "A year after Cryan died, aprocanatly 4 years," said Ren. "It's sad that she died at such a young age," said May. "I miss her. Everytime I think of her, I imagine how much she'd love Mist," Ren said sorrowfully. "Mist looks and acts alot like her," May said in a low manner. "Ren don't you think Mist needs a mother? Not that I think I can take Cryan's place, but don't you think it's time we...," she paused. "May, I love you but, is it right for you to come in and be Mist's mother like that," said Ren. "Ren, allow me to spend time with her, and in time let us move into that," May subjested. "So do you want to hang out with her untill the invadsion," asked Ren. "That sounds good," she said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(The next day.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(May and Mist.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So Mist, what do you want to do," asked May. "Can we go to a fair," she asked. "Alright, afterward do u want to go shopping afterward," May said. "Can we," said Mist as her ears perked. "Sure, if you want," said May with a smeil.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Isaac, Dew, and Ren.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey Ren, where's Mist," asked Isaac. "She's with May," he said as he swished his hair. "Let me guess, their out bonding so Mist will accept her as your wife," said Dew. "That's none of your bussiness," he shot at her. "Now you two let's be civil, Dew if he wishes not to tell us then fine," said Isaac.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Ki, Yum Yum, and Tie.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Whoo hoo! This is so cool," yelped Tie. "Get a grip Tie," said Yum Yum. "Aw, Lord Yum Yum, I like Tie's emthuseasem," said Ki. "Okey, so where should we go," asked Yum Yum. "Video games,"cryed the other two. "Alright, video games it is then," he said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Later that night.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(May, Mist, and Ren.)
 
 
 
"So did you ladies have fun today," asked Ren as May and Mist walked in. "Yes Ren, we did, so do you mind helpping bring in our bags please," May asked. "Sure, I'd be happy to," said Ren. "Thank you daddy," said Mist.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Isaac, Dew, Ki, Yum Yum, and Tie.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It was strang how was acting this mornning," said Dew. "Well sweetie, it wasn't any of your bussiness," said Isaac. "What wasn't," asked Yum Yum. "She was pushing Ren into marrage, and making May Mist's mom by spending time with her," said Isaac. At that Yum Yum shook his head. "No wonder he snapped at you," said Yum Yum. "What do you mean Lord Yum Yum," said Isaac. "Let me start from the beginning. When Ren was 16 he met a girl by the name of Cryan. By 20, they married. A year later they were to have a baby. Well she died when the baby was born, but before she did she named the baby Mist. So you see, he's very touchy about the subject," said Yum Yum. "So it was something I said," said Dew. "Sounds like it," said Ki. "Yep, sure does," said Tie. "Ops," said Isaac, Dew, and Yum Yum. "Hey Ki, I think they almost forgot about us," said Tie. "I think you're right Tie," said Ki.