Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ V Vampire Nothing More ❯ dark passion ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

After a bit her moans turned into pleas for me to stop became irrelevant, for now she knew how I felt, by making her suffer was too much to bear so I stopping my sucking at her now bruised neck. She looked at me with lustful eyes whispering, “Why did you stop? You could have finished me off…” Her words were unfinished for my lips were now pressed up against hers. She pushed me away for a second and stared into my eyes wanting to see if I was under a spell, I noticed her stare that would send any man chills up their spine. I just couldn't help but chuckle at this for it was to adorable not to look at.
 
Her eyes then locked into mine in such a way it would be impossible to look away even if I wanted to. I was about to ask what are you looking for, but her small hand were now covering my mouth in a dominant way. Her whisper was like the faint wind, telling me that, “I should be quiet, and let me show pleasure that is beyond your imagination”. Quieting down I stared at the now naked form sitting upon my lap, smiling in a sinister way. I felt my member growing with pain, and I knew she could feel it for her smile got even wider. In a taunting voice she said, “I was wondering if you were going to be worth my while, and I see it will, my little puppet.” Staring at her in shock for I was now on my knees looking up at the composing creature standing above me.
 
Her smile was now a wide grin as I was now on top of her with a clothed member, that was hurting in such an enticing way, she looked at me and demanded, “Take those clothes off…now slave!” Looking into her eyes, never wanting to offend her I took off my clothes and my member was now free. She smiled and pulled me on top of her holding my member and pushes my body closer to hers. She pressed her lips against mine, as I slid into her. I went to her barrier, looking at her with questioning eyes; she just shook her head in approval. Taking that as an ok, I pushed past, just to feel her sharp nails ripping into the flesh of my back. Holding still for that moment trying to allow the pain to dull, but her hips were pressing into mine demanding for me to go. Thrusting in slowly making sure I didn't hurt her, in an instant she gripped her nails into my flesh once again just this time harder, and screamed for me to go faster. How could I refuse what she wanted after all I allowed her to stay in my home? I started picking up speed, as I was about to cum she demanded for me to stop, as I did she reached forward, gripping my arms pulling me close and bit into my neck again. Closing my eyes from the pain of my flesh being torn away from me, I'm now getting tired and weak from my first experience, and now my blood loss.