Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction ❯ Believe ❯ Suspicion ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Our story begins with me 14 year old Sophia Soll. I'm not like the other girls in my class. They love to shop and date ,but I like to singing and write fantasy. No one seems to like me and I feel like I don't fit in. I always seems to know when someone's going to get hurt or when something bads going to happen. Everybody just ignores me and says it's a coincidence when it happens. But one day when I woke up I had a feeling that something life changing was happening some time soon. Once I got to school I was terrified. It all feeled so close. I started sneaking around, checking for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing seemed out of place except to stange men claiming to be from the fancy school up the street. I started to calm down until the men walked out of the room. The shorter of the two stared right at me. In his eyes showed nothingness. Eternal darkness. It was burning me deep within. I screamed out in pain. They both just smiled and walked away mumbling. It was about me I was sure. That night I didn't get any sleep. His eyes haunted my dreems, turning them to nightmares. The next day at school I was even more careful. The visions that came in my sleep were only the beginning. They felt so real, the happiness and the pain. All too real. Again I saw them both only this time they looked different. I couldn't say what, but something was different there. They started walking toward me, smiles on their faces. I was the only girl to look away. As they glided past I heard a low laugh only meant to be heard by me. At that point I had to look to see how close he had got. Face to face we stood. The smile on the tall ones face had rearanged into a grimace. Everyone had backed up about 30 feet. She had never felt this way before. Everyone was frozen as if there were something wrong. Not focusing on his eyes I tried to see his facial features. He looked strong but not what you would expect. Just by his face you could tell he didn't like to play stupid games. And the tall one he just seemed like the side kick listen to what ever the short one said. He also looked tall. But that's no suprise. I'm 5 foot in 8th grade. I soon realized I had fallen(still not suprising). He asked me if I needed any help and smiled briliantly sending the girls in a frenzy. I said no and got up and left. I could tell he wasn't happy. Well he should know I'm not giving up. I will find out why he looks that way and why he wants me. He better be ready!