Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Awaseokonau ❯ Awaseokonau ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Awaseokonau

by FoxCat

This could be taken as a sequel to Don't wanna miss you tonight or as a one shot.. w/e you prefer

Disclaimer: I do not own Fake or any of it's characters. they belong to the honorable Sanami Matou

The flash from my ciggarette lites up my face temporaily as I suck in the putrid air into my lungs. I watch as the red tip slowly makes it's way towards my fingers, and I think about how I must look to any passerbyes. Me, a grown man, just standing in a dark and dank allyway smoking a ciggarette in the most dangerous part of town.

"good evening, 'tis a bit late to be out and about though, isn't it?" I flinch away from the voice that has haunted my dreams for the past 10 years. I slowly turn around to face the person who the deep, suductive voice belonged to. I look up into his deep pools of emerald eyes, and it seems as though my soul is sucked under the crashing waves of his gaze.

"D..Dee?" I manged to choke out before the ability to verbalize left me.

"tch. Is that all you can say to me after 10 years? I thoght you a superior conversationalist."

I opened my mouth as if to reply and encompass Dee in a embrace and plce a chaste kiss on his lips, the lips I have longed for since the moment of my creation.

As I back down from the kiss, he grabs my head and brings it back to his. I melt as he gives me a mind blowing experience of a kiss, as if to make up for all the lost time.

When he breaks for air, I caress his cheek and whisper in his ear, " I've missed you so very much Dee, Please don't ever make me go through that again."

" I promise I won't ever put you through that again. I've missed you so very very much"

As I tearfully, nuzzeled into his neck I made I promise to myself and Dee, I would never have us go through that pain again, I would never let him go.

7897979879056894

R&R please!!