Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act II, Family and Stake-outs ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey there kids!
 
Just wanted to leave you a note and thank you for reading my work. Hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to leave commentary.
 
I'm planning on posting Act III soon, if I can get my fingers uncramped in the next couple of days I should just about finish it up. So if you're wondering about Ryo's nightmares or what's going to become of the arrogant Martin MacLean, be sure to tune in!
 
Sorry that so much time passes between posts, but I hate putting something up that isn't done. It's so frustrating to me to be reading a great story and have it just cut off and never get picked up again. So now I warn you, I hint at an Act III, but I can't make any promises that it won't be a while before it goes up.
 
So what did you think? I apologize if my medical knowledge made any doctors out their cringe with irritation. Not a doctor. So sad. So poor.
 
Oh well, it's fun to make up what you don't know. Please review me. I don't care if you hated this story, I'm looking to get better with my writing so even criticism is appreciated. Of course, I love praise too, and that does make me write faster!
 
Love again, your very favorite Grumpy Demon.