Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act II, Family and Stake-outs ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Still don't own FAKE, dammit. Watch out for a bit of citrus here kids.
 
Ryo was pleasantly surprised with Rose's cooking skills. The Commissioner seemed to pride himself on his creamy sauces, most everything he served was drenched in them, but Ryo felt that he was justified in his bragging. The food was great, a little heavy, but well complimented by Rose's wine choice. He smiled at Ryo's recently freed foot, both chuckling as Ryo experimentally walked without the cane, his ankle tender and weak after its long incarceration. He stumbled once, Rose easily catching him, Ryo laughing loudly as he apologized, Rose trying to ignore how subtly soft and yet wonderfully firm Ryo's body was.
 
Oh this was going to be a long night. Ryo was in a good mood, he had been for the last couple of days, and his easy laughter made him even more desirable. His cheeks were soon flushed after a third glass of wine, his eyes sparking brightly as he laughed with abandon, Rose's gentle joking growing more confident with Ryo's enthusiastic response.
 
Rose couldn't take his eyes off Ryo. He looked so happy, so relieved to be free from all of his casts and braces, the cane soon to follow. The Commissioner had no idea about Dee's brief note, all he knew was that beautiful Ryo was in a good mood, and was happily downing glass after glass of the warm wine. He watched as Ryo's eyes misted slightly, the warm pools of deep brown blinking slowly as the alcohol began to affect the sexy detective.
 
Rose scooted a little closer to him on the couch, but Ryo gave no indication that he noticed. The conversation stretched on, Ryo warmly smiling and nodding as Rose spoke, his eyes straying out the window when a car horn blared nearby. Rose inched closer again, their legs lightly brushing against each other. Ryo turned back to him with a smile, encouraging Rose to continue with what he was saying. Rose glanced over and watched as Ryo finished his wine again, his hand shaking a little as he finally set the glass down.
 
“More wine?” Rose said silkily.
 
“I don't think I should,” Ryo said with a laugh. “I've already had too much I think.”
 
“Oh, one more glass will finish off this bottle,” Rose said as he began to pour.
 
“Well, alright. I guess it's alright.”
 
Rose smiled and handed the glass to Ryo, allowing his finger to gently brush across Ryo's hand. The detective was definitely beginning to look a little tipsy. He was relaxing into the couch, his skin warmly red as he sipped at the wine, Rose staring at his beautiful lips as they slid lightly against the wine glass. He didn't know how much more he could take. No…he didn't know how much longer he could wait.
 
Enough was enough. He wanted Ryo, badly, and tonight he would make his move. Seduction was Rose's strength, and he suspected that dominance would work best with Ryo. As soon as Ryo's glass emptied again, Rose would put that beautiful mouth to work on something else. He closed his eyes for a moment to calm himself, then set back to watching and waiting.
 
The empty wine glass set down gently on the table.
 
Rose's glass quickly followed.
 
He leaned forward, his hands lightly pinning Ryo's wrists as his mouth clamped down over Ryo's, a startled cry giving his tongue entrance. Ryo writhed beneath him, the soft lithe body rubbing wonderfully against him. Ryo winced and tried to pull back, Rose's grip on his recently injured wrists causing his vision to double with pain. What was going on? This couldn't be happening.
 
Rose's mouth trailed down his neck, his tongue lapping lightly at Ryo's skin as though it really were milk. Ryo cried out and tried to pull free, Rose's hands tightening painfully again.
 
“Stop!” Ryo cried, his voice sounding more afraid than angry. “What are you doing?”
 
“Shh,” Rose murmured his tongue racing over Ryo's collar bone. “Oh Ryo.”
 
Ryo's eyes clenched shut and his mouth thinned as he steeled himself and wrenched one hand away. His vision blurred, his wrist screaming painfully as Rose's hand slipped to Ryo's side and began to gently caress it.
 
“Feels good, doesn't it?” Rose whispered.
 
CRACK!
 
Rose's eyes widened with painful surprise as the cane slammed into his back.
 
“Get off!” Ryo roared. “Now!”
 
He shoved Rose back, the Commissioner blinking quickly to both keep himself from crying and clear his head. His back, god it hurt. Ryo was up and moving already, not bothering to look back as he grabbed his coat and headed for the door, his face flushed with rage now.
 
“Ryo, wait!” Rose called, wincing as he twisted around. “Please wait!”
 
“You…Prick!” Ryo finally yelled and stormed out of the apartment.
 
His wrists were throbbing and his whole body suddenly felt dirty and used. He just wanted to get home and stand in the shower for the next three hours. He should have known better, he should have listened to himself, he should have known that something like this would happen. He could just imagine Dee's angry voice and flashing eyes. God, Dee would probably kill Rose if he ever found out.
 
Ryo sighed tiredly. He was ready to kill the Commissioner himself. He had made himself leave, his hands shaking as he held the cane, ready to strike again if Rose so much as reached out to brush a hand against him. He hated it, hated that he was so stupidly trusting, hated that he had believed in Rose, hated that he felt guilty for what the bastard had tried with him. He hadn't done anything, it wasn't his fault.
 
But still, he had gone over to Rose's apartment, knowing what the Commissioner felt for him and knowing about their past.
 
Ryo shook his head angrily as he boarded the subway, his face still flushed with anger as he sat down. No, goddammit, he wasn't to blame. He hadn't done anything wrong, except trust a fucking prick like Rose. Fucking prick, that was Dee rubbing off on him again. He sighed and leaned back in his seat, the cane twirling lightly in his hands as he thought. Dee. Wonderful Dee.
 
He felt himself calm and he smiled slightly. He missed Dee so much.
 

 
“Here,” Drake said as he handed J.J. a shopping bag. “Ryo sent this for you.”
 
J.J. peered inside and grinned happily, Dee stealing a peek over his shoulder.
 
“Please tell me that's caffeine free,” Dee groaned.
 
J.J. chuckled. “Of course, Ryo knows I don't drink anything with caffeine in it.”
 
He pulled out the case of sodas and popped one open, he and Drake moving to peer out the dirty window with Dee.
 
“So how's it going?” Drake said.
 
“They're moving a lot of shit,” Dee said flatly.
 
“Really? What are they moving?”
 
“Girl scout cookies,” Dee snapped. “What the fuck do you think they're moving, dumbass? Do you even know why we're here?”
 
Drake stared at him flatly and Dee sighed, one hand irritably pulling out a cigarette. He lit it and stared back out at the dingy warehouse across the street. God, still almost a week left. He missed Ryo. He wanted to go home, hell he wanted to go anywhere that wasn't here.
 
“Here,” Drake pulled out an envelope from his jacket pocket. “Ryo sent this for you.”
 
“Thanks,” Dee grunted.
 
He handed Drake a letter of his own and Drake sighed heavily.
 
“Just a few more days,” he said, trying to be comforting. “He really does miss you, you know. Shit, after that thing with Rose…”
 
Drake's eyes widened and he winced.
 
“What thing with Rose?” Dee said lowly, his eyes narrowing.
 
Drake sighed. “I don't know. You know how these rumors get started.”
 
“Tell me the rumors, jackass,” Dee snarled, his hands digging hard into Drake's jacket as he yanked him closer.
 
“Alright, alright, calm down. Look, all I heard was that Ryo went over to Rose's for dinner when he got his cast off,” Drake scratched at the back of his head. “And well, Ryo's been real quiet since then.”
 
“What?” Dee snapped.
 
“Look man, that's it. That's all I've heard, it's just stupid gossip.”
 
Dee's fingers slid free from his jacket and Drake sighed as he straightened it and headed for the door.
 
“Seriously Dee, I'm sure it's just bullshit. Ryo looked really excited when I talked to him about you coming home.”
 
“Yeah,” Dee said faintly. “Thanks.”
 
“I'll…I'll see you guys,” Drake said dejectedly and left.
 
J.J. stared at Dee, a long moment passing in silence.
 
“Well?” he said finally.
 
Dee glanced up at him and J.J. sighed heavily.
 
“Would you go just go and read your stupid letter already? Get out of the way so I can keep an eye on things.”
 
Dee blinked slowly and J.J. grinned at him.
 
“Come on Mr. Wonderful, what's Rose got that Ryo would want?”
 
Dee smiled faintly.
 
“Thanks J.J.”
 
J.J. shrugged. “Anytime.”
 
Dee moved slowly back to the bed, wishing suddenly that there was another room for him to hole up in while he read this. But unless he wanted to read Ryo's letter in the toilet, he would just have to hope that J.J. would be enthralled by what was happening outside and wouldn't turn around to stare at him. He slid the envelope open slowly, dreading what was coming, but needing to know.
 
Dear Dee,
I love you so much, I miss you all the time. Things have been…bad around here. I'm afraid that I owe you another apology. You can call me stupid all you want when you come home, I don't care, just please don't be too angry with me. I dumbly agreed to have dinner with Rose when I got my cast off, we had been getting along fine for the past week and a half, and I really thought he was over me. He hadn't tried anything. I had just gotten your note, and I was in a good mood, I was so happy to have heard from you.
 
Dee closed his eyes for a moment.
 
I drank a little more than I should have, and I was in his apartment. I'm not making excuses for what he did, I didn't want him to, I just want to be honest with you about everything. I know this is a terrible way to start this letter, but I need you to know. He kissed me Dee. And he…he tried to push it farther. I told him to stop. He didn't. I hit him with my cane.
 
Dee snorted quietly at that and smiled a little.
 
I'm so sorry, Dee. I should have known better, I do know better, and I'm sorry. I really didn't think anything would happen, I didn't want anything to happen. I don't know what to do. He won't leave me alone, even now, he keeps asking me to forgive him. He's worse than…I don't know. I'm so sorry. I love you Dee, so much, and I keep…I don't know. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
 
He could feel Ryo in these words, could feel how hard it must have been for him to write them. He wanted to pull the man in arms and hold him close, whisper softly in his ear that nothing could ever make him stop loving Ryo. Ryo was trusting, maybe a little naïve, but Dee loved him, loved that about him. He loved that Ryo wanted to see the best in everyone, and that he always saw the best in Dee. Dee sighed. Ryo was going to beat himself up over this, going to make himself miserable and there was nothing Dee could do about it for the next six days.
 
There was a quiet knock at the door and Drake hesitantly came back in.
 
“Uh, sorry guys, but I forgot to drop off this camera.”
 
Dee looked up from his bed and grinned. Oh thank you Fate.
 
“Give me back my letter!”
 
“What? Uh, okay.”
 
Dee grabbed it and scribbled a note on the envelope folding it over and handing it back to Drake.
 
“Make sure he knows I wrote that after I read his letter, okay?”
 
“Yeah, alright.”
 
“I mean it Drake.”
 
“Okay, okay, I'll tell him.”

 
Ryo blinked and read the envelope again, his face blank and impassive.
 
I don't care. I love you. I trust you. I love you, I love you, I love you.
 
Ryo smiled happily.
 

Dee peered down through the binoculars and then grinned happily, his dark eyes flashing with glee.
 
“Look who we have here.”
 
J.J. pushed Dee aside and looked down at the warehouse, a light frown darting across his face. Makkel and Vones were chatting quietly, their cigarettes sending long trails of smoke up into the sunny light.
 
“What are two mob bosses doing at a drug factory?”
 
“It's not the mob bosses I'm so happy to see,” Dee said as he lit a cigarette.
 
Martin MacLean was irritably pacing back and forth in front of the warehouse.
 
“Take some pictures of him,” Dee said. “We can't nail him today, and I'm sure he'll be long gone tomorrow when our guys move in, but I know at least one person at the FBI who would be thrilled to see these.”
 
Dee's grin grew slightly as he listened to the click of the camera, strangely excited to nail Ryo's ass of a cousin doing something illegal. Taking Martin down was the number three priority in his life. Number two was making Berkeley Rose wish he had never been born, although Dee wasn't quite sure how he would accomplish that. He sighed slightly and stared back out the window.
 
Number one, as always, was Ryo.
 

Dee strolled into the 27th station with a cigarette dangling from his lip, his eyes coldly set as he checked in at the front desk and filed his report with the Chief. He was calm and collected, carefully returning all the equipment and logging the drugs they had seized into evidence. He lit another cigarette and sighed lightly as he walked towards Rose's office. A few curious glances followed him, but Dee didn't slow or hesitate as he knocked at the door and then patiently entered.
 
Rose looked up quickly, his frown darkening as Dee stared down at him, the dark haired detective's eyes smoldering a little.
 
“Welcome back, Laytner,” Rose said flatly.
 
“Thank you sir.”
 
His fist slammed across the desk and pounded heavily into Rose's stomach. The Commissioner gasped with surprise, his eyes widening and then blinking quickly as he desperately panted for air. Dee stood patiently over him, now carefully smoking his cigarette, his eyes resting on Rose as he waited. He wasn't stupid, he knew better than to aim for that arrogant face, he wanted to bruise Rose, but he'd have to settle for a mark that no one would easily see. Rose's breathing finally started to calm and he sat up again, a dark glare locking on Dee.
 
“How have you been, sir?” Dee asked, his voice dull and uninterested.
 
Rose's glare grew angrier and Dee leaned against his desk.
 
“Seriously, sir, any new injuries to report?”
 
“I'm not going to quit, you're not going to win,” Rose said lowly.
 
“This isn't a competition,” Dee said with a frown. “First of all, Ryo isn't some prize waiting to be claimed. I love him, completely, and I thank god everyday that he loves me in return. Secondly, he doesn't want you. He's not interested, all you're doing is hurting him. You need to fucking stop or a cane across the back will be the least of your worries, I shit you not. Ryo may seem like he has infinite patience, but even he has his limits,” his eyes narrowed slightly and locked with Rose's. “You get what I'm telling you? I'm not the one you need to worry about.”
 
Rose stared blankly back and Dee sighed.
 
“Of course, I'll be the shit out of you if you ever make him that miserable again.”
 
A moment of silence stretched out between them and then Rose sighed irritably.
 
“You're dismissed, Detective.”
 
Dee shrugged and left the office without another word. He stopped by his desk, smiling at the order that Ryo had imposed upon their office in his absence. Well that wouldn't last long. He'd start messing things up the next time they had to come to work. He grinned then; two days off, alone with Ryo. Whatever Bikky charged him for a little privacy, he would happily pay.
 
“Laytner!”
 
Dee frowned darkly at the Chief's grating voice, the older man glaring at him angrily, face flushed with irritation. Holy shit, Rose couldn't be that stupid. There was no way in hell he would have already reported Dee for hitting him. What a fucking dick.
 
“You've got an assignment,” the Chief snapped.
 
“What?” Dee said with confusion. “Chief, I just came back from a three-week stake-out, I want my fucking time off!”
 
“Well it's your own fault you little bastard,” the Chief growled. “You're the one who keeps making these contacts that only want to talk to you. Here's the address and key, get your ass over there and find out what's going on.”
 
Dee stared at him in disbelief and the Chief growled again.
 
“Do you think that was a suggestion? Move your ass!”

 
Dee angrily stalked down the hotel hallway, his hands jammed into his pockets at he glared darkly ahead. Fuck, what else could get in the way? All he wanted to do was get home to Ryo, to fold the man into his arms and tell him how much he loved him. He had tried calling, but Ryo wasn't answering either of his phones, and Dee had felt even more dejected. He was suddenly beginning to hate his job.
 
He hoped that whatever little shit had called the station promising a lead but refusing to talk to anyone but Dee Laytner would put up a fuss and he could use a little physical pressure. His fists clenched in anticipation as he slid the key card into the door and wrenched it open, an irritable frown on his face.
 
Ryo smiled warmly at him.
 
Dee gawked. Ryo was dressed in a tuxedo, his bare feet peeking out from the elegantly tailored dark pants. The jacket was freshly pressed and folded smoothly over the trim shirt, the tie perfectly in place, sharply creased, and pressed lightly against his throat. He was holding two glasses of champagne, his eyes glinting happily at Dee.
 
“You?” Dee said finally as the door clicked shut behind him. “You set me up?”
 
Ryo laughed slightly and handed Dee one of the tall glasses, a deep blush running across his face.
 
“Yes, I did.”
 
Dee blinked slowly and then stared at Ryo again.
 
“You look amazing.”
 
The blush darkened and Ryo leaned forward to lightly kiss Dee, their lips barely brushing together. Ryo smiled at him again, his face open and gentle as he stared at Dee.
 
“I love you,” he said softly.
 
Dee tossed the champagne aside and wrapped his arms around Ryo, a startled cry escaping the brown haired man as his own glass tumbled out of his hand. Dee's lips pressed hotly against his, bearing down with full force, tongue racing over Ryo's lips, then into his mouth, caressing, touching, pressing itself firmly to every warm inch. Ryo clung to Dee, already feeling lightheaded with passion. Dee pulled back and lightly nuzzled his face against Ryo's hair, his eyes closed as he breathed in that softly masculine scent that was Ryo.
 
“Sexy Little Ryo,” Dee breathed. “I love you.”
 
Ryo shivered as hot breath slid across his ear and down his face, Dee's light kissing brushing across his stiff collar. He moaned and leaned closer, his hands tightening in Dee's shirt as he felt the wonderful warmth radiating out from Dee's skin. Then Dee was leading him, mouth still searching over his pale face, kissing touching everywhere, as he lay Ryo down on the bed. Dee kissed him gently, then, his tongue playfully sliding with Ryo's as he lay next to his lover.
 
They parted and Dee gently ran a hand through Ryo's hair. Ryo smiled at him, his face flushed and shining. Dee toyed lightly with the bowtie, his finger playing over it as he smiled back at Ryo.
 
“I love you so much,” Ryo said quietly. “I'm…”
 
“You don't need to say it,” Dee said. “Rose is the only one who did anything wrong. Don't stop trusting people Ryo, please. I love you, and I trust you, I know you love me.”
 
Ryo blinked and nodded, a heavy weight disappearing from his heart as Dee smiled at him again.
 
“I was worried about you Sexy,” Dee said quietly, his hand still playing with the silky tie. “You're too good Ryo, too much.”
 
Ryo closed his eyes lightly.
 
“I'm all yours Dee, all of me.”
 
He blushed darkly, still hesitant, still uncertain, and he lightly pressed one of Dee's hands to his face.
 
“Tonight, all of me,” Ryo breathed. “All for you.”
 
Dee shivered and rolled on top of Ryo, his body pressing possessively down over his lover as he tugged the tie free, his strong fingers ripping the shirt open. Ryo gasped loudly, but Dee silenced him with a passionate kiss, his hands tracing lightly over Ryo's smooth chest as he straddled him, his hips thrusting against Ryo. Ryo moaned and Dee began to work down his neck, softly kissing, licking, tasting every inch of Ryo, his hands locking with Ryo's as his tongue slid down smooth skin.
 
Ryo's back arched as Dee lapped at his nipples, teeth grating lightly as he worked them over, gently sucking, then blowing sharply on them, the beauty beneath him quivering with desire. His lips traced over every muscle, and lightly played against the small mark in Ryo's side, Ryo's breath catching as Dee ran a tongue over it. Dee felt a moan escape him as he watched Ryo pant with bliss. It had been too long, too long without Ryo. His hands pulled free and one slid under Ryo to the small of his back, gently lifting him as Dee tugged off the heavy jacket and ruined shirt, Ryo's eyes softly closing as Dee laid him back down.
 
Ryo's hips arched up against him, and Dee felt a wonderful tightness run all through his body. How long? How long had he chased this beautiful man, sought him out with fervent passion? Now, Ryo lay beneath him, wonderfully desirous, entreating Dee to take what he wanted, giving himself over to Dee. Every time, god every time Dee felt like his heart would explode. He loved Ryo, loved him so much.
 
He ripped his shirt off and leaned forward, his arms wrapping around Ryo again as his teeth dug lightly into Ryo's pale neck.
 
“Say it,” Dee breathed hotly.
 
Ryo moaned, his hands tugging at Dee, holding him close, his body leaning into Dee's touch.
 
“Say it,” Dee breathed again, his tongue darting across Ryo's neck. “Say it.”
 
Ryo gasped, his eyes half lidded as he leaned his head back, willing Dee's wonderful assault to continue.
 
“I love you,” he whispered. “More than anything.”
 
Dee moaned with pleasure and sucked harder at Ryo's neck, pale hands digging into olive toned skin as Ryo clung to him. Dee pulled away and slid back down his lover's body, a trail of warm kisses sneaking down Ryo's chest as Dee unzipped his pants and flung them aside, his hands resting heavily on Ryo's slim waist. Dee panted heavily but paused to stare at Ryo, to see the beauty of the man beneath him.
 
Never in his life had he met anyone that stoked such passion and desire in him. Ryo was so beautiful and yet still so wonderfully strong, so perfect. He panted for breath and tugged angrily at his own pants, finally ripping them off as Ryo moaned beneath him, almost impatiently begging Dee to continue.
 
Dee lightly kissed Ryo's thighs, a long shiver running through the brown haired man as Dee's tongue caressed and explored sensitive skin. Ryo gasped and panted, small cries escaping him as Dee rubbed at his waist. Dee paused then and slid his body up Ryo's allowing their skin to brush hotly against each other. Ryo moaned again as Dee's mouth clamped over his own, Dee's tongue slamming into his mouth now with almost violent need.
 
“Oh Ryo,” Dee breathed, his hands tracing over heated skin. “Oh Ryo.”
 
Ryo pressed against him in response and allowed Dee to roll him over, Dee's body pressing possessively over him again as Dee buried his face in Ryo's hair. He paused a moment, his hips pressing Ryo firmly into the bed, Ryo moaning softly with need. Dee began to slide down Ryo again, his tongue now tracing over spine, mouth lightly sucking and kissing at Ryo's back. Ryo shuddered and writhed, small pleading noises escaping him as Dee slowly began to work at the tight smooth entrance.
 
God, Dee wondered if Ryo knew what those small noises did to him, if he knew how much Dee loved them, how much those sounds aroused him. He panted heavily, but smiled slightly as his eyes lit upon the tube of lubrication sitting on the nightstand by the bed. That was his Ryo, so prepared, so ready…
 
Ryo moaned as a slickened finger entered his body, his muscles tensing and pulling as Dee bit lightly as his firm ass. A strong hand massaged his hip, pressing tightly into it as a second finger slid in. He buried his face in the pillow as he continued to moan, his whole body shaking with desire. It had been too long, too long without Dee…
 
As a third finger curled within him, Ryo cried out, his hips rocking back as fingertips grazed over the sensitive muscles within him. Dee gently kissed his waist and then pulled his hands free, Ryo moaning as Dee pushed him into position, a warm wet erection pressing tightly against him now. Dee slid in gently, his hands pressing into Ryo's waist as he slowly began to thrust. Ryo bit back on a strangled cry as Dee's experienced hand slid around him and began to pump, pulling and tugging as Dee began to thrust harder and harder.
 
He pounded into Ryo with abandon, the man beneath him yelling with pleasure, answering each thrust, hands tangled in the thin blankets.
 
“Ryo,” Dee panted. “Ryo.”
 
Ryo answered with another cry of passion as Dee buried himself deeper, harder, bodies slamming together hotly. He felt Ryo stiffen, his whole body tense, and Dee slammed in again, pressing against Ryo as hard as he could, Ryo screaming as he climaxed, everything within him tensing and shuddering. Dee flung himself forward, his mouth clamping tightly at Ryo's shoulder as he came suddenly, a muffled scream pushing hot air over Ryo's skin. Both shivered, their bodies quaking with the force of their orgasms. They clung desperately, Ryo's fingers digging into the bed, Dee holding tightly to the pale body beneath him. It was so much, so hard, so wonderful.
 
Ryo collapsed against the bed as Dee slid out of him, panting heavily as he struggled to catch his breath. He felt a gentle hand slide against his hip, and then Dee was rolling him over again, Dee's weight again stretching out over his body. They kissed, Dee's tongue pillaging Ryo's mouth, the pale man too stunned and shaken to struggle for any kind of dominance. He moaned into Dee's mouth as a smooth hand slid down his slick body and gently began to stroke him.
 
Ryo loved that Dee could do this to him. He had never met anyone that made him feel so sexual. Beneath Dee's hands he felt desired and desirous, he had never known what his body was capable of doing, or of what could be done to it. He stared up at Dee's deep green eyes, losing himself in those wonderful pools of passion and love. Dee rolled suddenly, and pulled Ryo up, his eyes and hands guiding Ryo down gently, the pale man's blush darkening as he climbed hesitantly between Dee's legs.
 
He slowly lowered his mouth, and slid one hand around Dee' warm slick cock as he guided it in. Dee moaned in response, his body arching up, hands digging into Ryo's hair as Ryo began to suck and blow softly against him. Ryo's tongue swirled over him, exploring, tasting, Dee growing harder and harder with each second that passed. Smooth lips slid up and down his erection, soft hands gently squeezing and stroking over him. He grunted and pulled Ryo back, panting heavily as dark brown eyes stared up at him questioningly. Dee's hands gently framed Ryo's face and guided him back up, their lips locking together as Dee again slid on top of Ryo, his kiss soft now, gentle.
 
He pushed lightly at Ryo's knees and the brown haired man pulled them quickly up, Dee sliding easily into Ryo's slick ready entrance. He thrust slowly now, gently, his hand lightly caressing through Ryo's hair as he lavished him with kiss after kiss. Ryo's head was spinning, his body pleasantly on fire as Dee's soft fingers played over sensitive skin and slowly began to rub against his erection. He shivered beneath the soft touches, Dee's kisses continuing as he felt Ryo's body respond beneath him.
 
They moved softly, both gentle now, touching, Ryo's arms wrapping around Dee, clinging to him as he rode wave after wave of pleasure, Dee's mouth clamping warmly against his neck. They came again, more softly this time, but both still lost to pleasure as they arched together, skin to skin, lips pressed firmly together.
 
Dee pulled Ryo close, everything within him telling him that this was right, this was all that he desired, for the rest of his life. A long pale arm drifted out across his chest and he heard Ryo sigh with contentment, his beautiful lover sleepily nuzzling closer to Dee. Dee ran a slow hand through his hair, his own body beginning to warm and relax as he drifted towards sleep.
 
Ryo smiled as he watched Dee's eyes drift closed, his heart beating loudly in his ears for a moment as he stared at his perfect lover. He closed his eyes and listened to Dee's gentle breathing, that wonderful promise, that safe dream that always rippled through him again sighing through his mind as he allowed himself to fall to sleep.
 
You and only you, forever.