Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act IX, Vacations and Sensations ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Yet again it is my duty to inform you that I'm not Sanami Matoh, I'm not making any money off of this, and I don't own FAKE. Oh yeah, be prepared for some serious lemons kids. They're on vacation after all.
Ryo laughed as they ran through the rain, his hair plastered to his head, his clothing clinging wetly to his skin, and his feet splashing through puddles and mud. Dee was trailing after him, an angry growl escaping him as he spat out a dead cigarette and lifted his suitcase back over his head.
“It figures,” Dee groaned. “We were almost there. This stupid storm couldn't wait another fifteen minutes!”
“Welcome to England!” Ryo called and laughed again.
Time had seemed to slow to a crawl after Christmas as both waited anxiously for their vacation to begin. Everyday saw them at work, plugging away on paperwork and trying desperately to get at least even with their caseload. Finally, spring was upon them and Bikky was shipped off to basketball camp for his school break. Carol promised to pick up the mail and water the plants and Dee and Ryo headed for England.
The plane ride over had been dull and routine and Ryo had found himself ready to sleep through it as he had the first time. However, this time when he began to feel tired he hadn't forced himself to remain rigidly upright in his seat. Instead he had slumped over and propped his head on Dee's shoulder. Dee smiled slightly and soon his head rested on top of Ryo's and both drifted off.
The walk to the hotel had been playful and filled with games and coy talk as they continued to move. The storm clouds had begun to roll in and Ryo had suggested that they stop and unpack their jackets. Dee had said something about worrying too much on a vacation and they had somehow gotten off subject. And then the heavens opened and they were caught in what could only be called a torrential downpour.
“I'm starting to think that we're not going to have any luck in this country!” Dee yelled as he slid in the mud and barely stayed on his feet.
“Optimist,” Ryo said. “Look, there's the hotel, we're almost there!”
They both picked up the pace and they skidded into the lobby panting and unceremoniously dropping their luggage as they exchanged a glance and laughed again. Dee strolled to the front counter, everything fitting with his memory of the place, and rang the bell.
An elderly woman bustled from a back room and stared at them with concern.
“Oh my, were you boys caught out in the rain?”
“Yes Mam,” Ryo said with a grin. “We didn't quite beat the storm.”
“Oh, what a pity,” she said. “Let's get you to your rooms. I'll have a fire started for you, that should help you dry out some. I'm Elizabeth Jens, the inn's manager. What are your names?”
“The reservation is under MacLean,” Dee said.
She scanned the registry.
“Oh yes, here it is…one room…alright…well I'll have your luggage brought up and get that fire going,” she rang the bell twice and a young man appeared. “Take their bags up to room 208 and make sure that you show them how to work the fireplace. Everything's electric these days, it's amazing.”
She smiled at them and then bustled away, the uniformed man scooping up their luggage and leading them up the stairs.
“So, you guys are from America?”
“Yeah,” Dee said. “New York.”
“The city or the state?”
“Both,” Dee answered.
“Ever been to England before?”
“Just once,” Ryo said and smiled again.
“Well, if you came here looking for some excitement, I'll warn you. This place is pretty dull. Nothing ever happens here, especially in the off season.”
Dee and Ryo grinned at each other.
 
“Thanks,” Dee said as he pressed a five into the young man's hand.
“Call downstairs if you need anything else,” he answered. “Enjoy your stay.”
The door clicked shut and Dee slid each lock into place, the soft sounds echoing through the room over the soft crackle of the gas fueled fire. At last his hands dropped to his sides and he turned to Ryo with a devilish grin. Ryo started to say something but then found himself pinned against the wall as Dee's mouth clamped over his. Dee thrust against him and hungrily lapped up the surprised gasp that escaped Ryo.
“Let's get you out of these wet clothes,” Dee panted as his fingers began to slide the dripping dress shirt open.
“Mmph,” Ryo answered as Dee pressed another kiss.
Dee stripped the shirt off and it landed in a rumpled pile on the floor, his mouth ripping free from Ryo's to trace down his neck. Ryo arched back against the wall as Dee's hands brushed down his sides and caressed his waist. His skin was cool and wet, but fire swelled in the wake of Dee's fingers and Ryo leaned hungrily against Dee. Dee rushed back up and locked his lips with Ryo's as he guided them to the bed. They collapsed upon it, Dee ripping off his shirt and tangling his legs with Ryo's.
Dee's hands raced over Ryo's body, his fingers and palms searching across the soft skin as if he hadn't touched Ryo in years. Ryo arched and pressed into the caresses as his eyes slid closed and he moaned Dee's name. Ryo's hair was wet and cold as Dee buried his face against it, but beneath the scent of the rain was Ryo's own smell. Dee breathed it in and his fingers clutched at Ryo's zipper.
The thunder rumbled loudly overhead and the fire popped and crackled as Dee opened Ryo's pants and pulled them off. His insistent caressing didn't stop, and Ryo continued to moan and writhe as Dee explored and searched over his body.
“I love you,” Dee whispered over Ryo's stomach. “God I love you.”
“I love you too,” Ryo answered and his hands pulled at Dee's shoulders, dragging him up into a tight embrace. “I love you more than anything.”
He pulled Dee into a long kiss, their tongues caressing and tasting. Ryo's hands brushed up and down Dee's back, his hands never tiring of the feel of Dee's skin beneath them. He loved Dee, completely and his head pressed back into the pillow as Dee slid out of his pants and pressed their bodies tightly together. They tangled around each other, their hands searching and clasping as they thrust and drowned in each other.
Dee was panting when he pulled free and slid down Ryo's body, his fingers now running down heated skin, Ryo's body flushed and ready. Ryo shivered as Dee's lips skidded down his stomach and then scraped up his erection. Dee paused, his movements slow and playful as he nipped at the skin and kneaded his fingers into Ryo's thighs.
Ryo cried out, his hands tightening in the blankets as he spread his legs wider. His eyes opened to bare slits and his breath caught as Dee's gaze locked with his. Dee gave him that smirk, that sexy enticing half smile that still made Ryo's heart skip a beat. Then, his eyes never slipping away from Ryo's, he skillfully swallowed Ryo. Ryo arched up into Dee's hands, his body shivering and tensing as Dee held him down, his lips pumping up and down as he sucked and licked. Deep hungry sounds escaped Ryo and his eyes squinted shut as his head thrust backwards. Dee's fingers dug into his skin and Ryo cried out again as he finally came and Dee swallowed up each drop. Ryo panted as his eyes closed softly and he dropped limply back to the bed, his hands loosening from the blankets.
Dee pulled his lips free and gently kissed Ryo's stomach as he caressed his hands across Ryo's thighs. Ryo's soft skin filled him with desire and want, and at that moment he wanted nothing more than to feel every inch of Ryo's body against his. He wanted to surround himself with Ryo and never let go. Dee lunged against Ryo and wrapped his arms around him, his face burrowing down into Ryo's neck as he licked the sweat covered skin. Ryo's arms draped over him and Ryo nuzzled against his damp hair as Dee pressed his weight down possessively over Ryo. Ryo arched his hips up and Dee moaned with pleasure.
He continued to lap at Ryo's skin, Ryo's head throwing back to give Dee access to every inch of his neck. Dee explored over it, his face pressing into Ryo's flesh as Ryo stroked and caressed over his back.
“Sexy little Ryo,” Dee whispered and kissed Ryo's neck again.
His hand slid down Ryo's body and Ryo moaned in encouragement. Dee smiled against his skin and he paused a moment to pull the lube from his jeans pocket and coat his finger. He needed to be careful; they had a whole week ahead of them. His smile grew and he slid one finger in. A long deep breath escaped Ryo and Dee looked up at his beautiful face. Ryo's eyes were closed again, his wet hair curled and dark against his pale skin. His cheeks were stained with a light blush and his delicious lips were slightly parted, short wavering breath passing between them.
“God,” Dee moaned.
He clamped his lips back over Ryo's and Ryo moaned in pleasure as Dee's tongue slid into his mouth. A second finger joined the first and Ryo rocked his hips in time with Dee's searching hand, impatiently pushing Dee onward. Dee smiled as their lips slid apart and he leaned down to bite Ryo's neck, his teeth digging into the skin and slowing Ryo's thrusts as the brown haired man cried out in painful surprise.
“Careful Sexy,” Dee whispered as he licked the bite mark. “Don't want you to be sore tomorrow, do we?”
Ryo's fingers tangled in Dee's hair, his hold tight and possessive, but his hips slowed and he allowed Dee to continue with his careful stretching. A third finger finally scissored into his body and Ryo gasped as Dee began to probe more deeply within him. Dee smiled as Ryo shivered and panted beneath him and his lips slid down Ryo's neck to circle and suck at his nipples. Ryo's mouth opened in a long pleased cry as Dee jammed his fingers in deeper and bit almost savagely at his nipple.
“Dee,” he moaned. “Dee…”
Dee had never thought of his name as an aphrodisiac, but when Ryo said it like that, it was like fire through his skin. It rippled up through his body and burned him so deeply that he could barely contain himself. He was shaking now, Ryo's body arching up and pressing against him as Ryo writhed and shook beneath Dee's touch. Dee moaned and locked his lips back onto Ryo's pert nipple, his tongue lapping and suckling at it as every sound Ryo made sang through Dee's body. He felt like he was going to explode, his head was foggy and drifting as Ryo's hands scraped up and down his back. Dee groaned then. He couldn't wait anymore. He scrambled between Ryo's legs, Ryo's knees pulling up and spreading wider in such a desirous way that Dee almost came then and there.
He grasped Ryo's knees firmly and pushed in, Ryo arching back into the bed as Dee leaned forward and gathered him close. He pressed his body as close to Ryo's as he could, their skin shocking and sparking together as Dee began to thrust. Ryo was panting now and buried his face against Dee's neck, his lips tracing and whispering over the skin as he answered each thrust. Suddenly his body tensed and he locked his lips against Dee's skin, his long cry vibrating up through Dee's neck as he came again.
Dee moaned and his mouth opened wide as Ryo shivered and arched around him, Ryo's fingers digging deeper into his back. Dee thrust in once more and Ryo's body tightened and stroked into him. Dee threw his head back as he came, his eyes clenching shut as he thrust again and again, both riding high on the aftershocks of their orgasms. They took their time, drawing it out with long slow pulls and deep pushes, but finally both collapsed onto the bed in a panting heap.
Ryo drug his fingers through Dee's hair, pulling the wet strands back from his face and gently caressing across his cheek. Dee smiled as he rested his head against Ryo's chest and traced a circle around one pink nipple with his fingertips.
“Welcome to England,” Dee murmured.
Ryo laughed and Dee felt his own smile grow at the warm vibrations that rippled through Ryo's chest. He sighed and pulled the blankets up over them before he wrapped his arms around Ryo and nuzzled close, Ryo's skin soft and comforting against his face.
“Good night,” Ryo said sleepily.
“You're going to sleep? After all that napping on the plane?”
Ryo's eyes slid open to bare slits and he stared at Dee.
“Jetlag?”
“You're lazy,” Dee said and sighed. “I guess we're on vacation though, but don't think you're going to get off so easy tomorrow.”
“Mmm-hmm,” Ryo breathed and his hand caressed across Dee's face once more as his eyes slid closed. “Tomorrow.”
 
“How in the hell can you get up so early?” Dee moaned.
Ryo was buttoning his shirt, a small smile on his face as he stared down at Dee. Dee was still sprawled in bed, his hair sticking out strangely and his eyes groggy and pouty. Ryo had already been up for a couple of hours. He had gone for a jog, read for a while, showered, and gotten dressed before Dee had even begun to give any sign that he was going to wake up. Dee reached down and searched across the floor until he found his discarded jeans and pulled the cigarettes free from his pocket. He lit one and watched as Ryo began to tuck his shirt in, his hair already brushed, his face clean and alert.
“That's it,” Dee grumbled. “Tonight I'm keeping you up late so you'll sleep in tomorrow.”
Ryo laughed. “Is that your plan?”
“Yes it is. Now what are you doing?”
“I'm going to go down to the lake and look around. It's stopped raining and it's a gorgeous day outside,” he paused and smiled at Dee. “You can come with if you want to.”
“Want?” Dee muttered to himself as he basked in Ryo's smile and ground out his cigarette.
Ryo started to walk past the bed and Dee snagged one wrist, quickly pulling Ryo down into the bed, a surprised cry escaping his partner. Dee's lips found Ryo's, his kiss deep and gentle as he explored Ryo and let Ryo feel every pass of his tongue. Ryo's eyes misted and drooped as Dee kissed him, finally closing as his arms slid up around his partner and held him close. At last Dee released him and propped himself up on one elbow over Ryo. He brushed back Ryo's hair and then kissed his neck softly.
“Down to the lake,” he whispered as he lapped at the skin. “Is that what you want? Really?”
Ryo shivered as Dee's fingers drug down his body and caressed over his ribs.
“Tell me what you want Ryo,” Dee breathed before he kissed Ryo's neck again. “Tell me what you want, and that's just what you'll get.”
“Uhhhnn…”
Ryo's eyes clenched tightly as a dark blush fanned over his face. It was so nice to lose himself in Dee's touch and love, no, it wasn't that…it was so nice to find himself in Dee. Dee's lips were playfully nipping at his neck now, his fingers teasing over Ryo's body as Ryo shivered beneath him.
“Tell me what you want,” Dee whispered again and sucked at Ryo's neck.
Ryo's eyes slid half open, his mouth opening slowly as he felt Dee's passion washing over him.
“I want…you,” he breathed.
Dee chuckled and continued to kiss Ryo's neck, the soft words fanning the fire already blazing in him. His hands became a little firmer and Ryo pressed himself more tightly into Dee's hold. Ryo's eyes closed and he moaned as Dee's tongue drug across his throat and grazed up his jaw line.
“Is that what you want?” Dee whispered.
Dee made his way to Ryo's ear and caressed his tongue over it, his teeth lightly biting at one sensitive earlobe as Ryo moaned again.
“Tell me,” Dee pleaded. “Tell me what you want.”
The blush darkened and Ryo's eyes slid half open again.
“I want…to feel you…everywhere,” Ryo whispered and his arms wrapped around Dee. “Touch me.”
Dee's breath caught and puffed warmly against Ryo's ear and his hands shook a little as he straddled Ryo's waist and began to unbutton the so recently pulled on shirt. Dee's eyes locked with Ryo's and Ryo gently drug one hand through Dee's tangled hair.
“Kiss me?” Ryo asked.
Dee smiled as he leaned forward and brushed his lips over Ryo's. His tongue gently caressed across Ryo's lips, warmly searching and pressing before darting inside. Ryo pulled the kiss deeper, his eyes shutting again as Dee slid the shirt open and his hands began to rub down Ryo's chest. Ryo gasped into the kiss as Dee's palms rubbed down over his nipples and he pulled away from Dee's lips as Dee began to pinch and circle them. Ryo panted, his head arching back into the pillow as Dee stared down at the gloriously pleased look on Ryo's face. Dee leaned down and licked Ryo's jaw, now tracing his way down Ryo's neck and kissing and sucking at the soft pale skin.
Dee's hand traced down to Ryo's waist and caressed over him as Dee locked his lips over one of Ryo's nipples. A long pleased groan escaped Ryo and Dee's breath tickled over him as Dee began his tortuous work. His mouth knew just what to do as he teased and sucked the nipple into hardness and then slid his lips to the other. Ryo shivered and panted, his fingers pressing into Dee's shoulders as Dee played his mouth over the other nipple. Dee pulled back finally and Ryo moaned.
“More,” Ryo breathed. “Dee, please, don't stop. I like…when you do that. More.”
Dee felt Ryo's words rush through him like lightning and he immediately latched back onto Ryo's chest, his tongue lashing over the throbbing red nipples. Ryo moaned and writhed in pleasure as Dee continued his assault. Dee sucked and bit at them, his hand massaging gently over them as Ryo arched and thrust against him. At last Dee pulled back and lightly kissed each before he turned his attention back to exploring Ryo's body.
Dee painted his touch over Ryo's body, caressing and rubbing at the skin as he leaned down again and again to taste and kiss the soft flesh. He slid down until he was straddling Ryo's thighs and he slowly opened Ryo's jeans, his fingers darting down inside and pressing down against Ryo's hip bones. Ryo moaned and he arched up towards Dee, his body demanding more of Dee's touch. Dee moved slowly as he pulled off the jeans, his fingertips exploring down Ryo's strong legs as he slid down Ryo. At last he dropped them free and leaned down to kiss Ryo's ankles, his hands tracing up to run across Ryo's calves.
Ryo's mouth slid half open as he panted for air, his legs spreading a little and his hands stretching down towards Dee. He wanted Dee, he wanted him everywhere.
“Dee,” he whispered. “Kiss me.”
Dee willingly slid back up Ryo, their bodies molding perfectly together as they kissed again. Ryo cradled Dee close, holding him tightly as his mouth was filled with the taste of Dee's expert tongue. I can't get enough of him, Ryo thought, his mind hazy and lustful. I can never get enough of him.
Dee's lips pulled back from his, but hovered close, Dee's words tickling across Ryo's mouth.
“Tell me what you want,” Dee whispered.
Ryo's lips parted again, his own shivering breath brushing up over Dee.
“I want…”
The words caught and Ryo's blush darkened. He knew what he wanted, but even now the words wouldn't come. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to say it.
“I…”
Dee's lips pressed down over his, their touch warmly comforting and gentle as Ryo fell back into the kiss. Dee's hands stroked down over his body and Ryo pulled Dee as close to him as he could, drowning in sensation as Dee's tongue skated over his.
Dee pulled back and then gently kissed Ryo's forehead before he began to slide down Ryo's body again. He knelt between Ryo's legs and brushed his lips across the very tip of Ryo's erection.
“This?” Dee murmured. “Do you want this?”
Ryo shivered and arched back into the bed.
“Yes, Dee…”
Dee drug his tongue up the firm flesh and Ryo cried out, Dee's fingers brushing up and down his thighs. Dee began to lick and explore again, his mouth searching out every inch as Ryo moaned and arched, his eyes still tightly closed as Dee caressed over him.
Dee slowly pulled the tip of Ryo's erection into his mouth and sucked it lightly, his tongue swirling over the head as Ryo screamed and locked his fists in the tangled blankets. Dee's mouth was gentle and almost hesitant as he pulled more and more of Ryo into his mouth, his lips sliding up and down as his tongue continued to circle and press into the skin. Ryo was panting now, his hips bucking up off the bed in short quick motions, Dee's hands steadily holding him down. Dee could feel Ryo straining forward, he knew it was coming and he almost smiled as he deep throated his lover and swallowed hard.
Ryo screamed again and came, his back curving and arching up off the bed as his eyes clenched tighter. It rippled through him, and he felt it in every inch of his body. He shivered and panted through it, Dee sliding his lips free and caressing his hands soothingly over Ryo's thighs. Ryo's eyes opened again and he held his arms out to Dee again.
“Kiss me,” he whispered again.
Dee returned to his arms and his lips hungrily found Ryo's. Ryo's eyes slid closed again as he felt himself be surrounded with Dee, his partner's strong arms encircling him so perfectly. Ryo smiled and opened his eyes as the kiss ended and Dee stared down at him. Ryo raised one hand and brushed it across Dee's face.
“I want that now,” Ryo whispered. “Please Dee.”
Dee smiled and kissed the palm of Ryo's caressing hand, his eyes sliding closed as he leaned down and kissed Ryo's neck.
“Anything you want Ryo,” Dee whispered.
Dee retrieved the lube and slickened his fingers, his touch more hungry than the night before as he pushed and stroked Ryo's tight entrance. Ryo relaxed into the pulling scratching feeling and shivered as Dee's fingers began to widen and stretch him. He felt fingertips graze deeply over warm muscle and he groaned with pleasure. He held his arms out to Dee and Dee quickly slid into him, Ryo's arms wrapping around his neck and pulling him close.
“Don't hold back,” Ryo whispered against Dee's neck.
A strangled cry escaped Dee and he began to thrust into Ryo, soon slamming and pounding into Ryo's perfect body as Ryo moaned and cried out beneath him. They were rushing forward, and both knew they couldn't last long. Dee's fingers snaked down and grasped Ryo's straining erection, pumping it in time to his frantic thrusts.
“Love you,” Dee murmured. “Love you…”
“Dee…”
Dee toppled over the edge, cumming hot and heavy in Ryo as his body tensed and he buried himself deeply into his lover. Ryo cried out as the heat waved through him and caressed over every part of him. His mouth was locked in a silent scream as he came and he arched hard up off the bed. Dee panted and stared down at Ryo, his dark eyes opening slowly as he gasped and stared up at Dee. Dee's thrusts were slower now, gentler, and he leaned down to nuzzle his face against Ryo's neck. Ryo smiled and held him close again until Dee kissed his neck and slid free. Dee sat down next to Ryo and brushed the light brown hair back.
“Your shirt's all wrinkled now,” Dee said softly.
“Great,” Ryo said sleepily, a wonderful sated look on his face.
Dee grinned and brushed his fingers through Ryo's hair again.
“No sleeping, you're staying awake all day and all night so I can sleep late, remember? Now come on, I need a shower and you'll just have to come with so I can be sure that you don't sneak a nap in,” he gave Ryo a devilish grin. “You can wash my back for me.”
Ryo smiled and allowed himself to be drug into the bathroom for his second shower of the day. It turned into a rather dirty shower.