Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act IX, Vacations and Sensations ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Yet again it is my duty to inform you that I'm not Sanami Matoh, I'm not making any money off of this, and I don't own FAKE. Oh yeah, be prepared for some serious lemons kids. They're on vacation after all.
 
“Another good meal,” Dee said happily as they dropped their napkins onto their plates and leaned back in their seats.
“Yeah,” Ryo said and scanned the few faces in the rest of the large dining room.
It was nice being here with so few people. The place was quiet and close, and it felt romantic at every turn. Ryo chuckled quietly as he took a sip of his water; it might just be his frame of mind.
“What are you thinking?” Dee asked as he lit a cigarette.
“Nothing much,” Ryo said with a shrug. “Do you want to go for a walk around the lake?”
Dee's eyes narrowed and his eyebrow lifted slightly.
“Your time won't start until we get back,” Ryo said exasperatedly. “It feels like we've only left the room to eat.”
“Are you complaining?”
“No,” Ryo said with a light blush. “I just think that it's a nice day and we should go out and enjoy some of it.”
“Alright,” Dee said. “But don't make any other plans for us.”
 
They strolled through the woods, sometimes brushing together, sometimes kissing or holding each other as they paused beneath the thick trees. The air was warm with the heaviness of spring, weather that could break into storms at any moment and would soon give way to deep heat and tourist season. Ryo smiled as Dee brushed back his hair and lit a cigarette, the smoke fanning behind them as they walked again. He felt so relaxed, and he was glad that they had taken the vacation.
“Hey,” Ryo said suddenly and pointed ahead. “What's that?”
“I don't know,” Dee answered.
Their pace increased a little until they reached what Ryo had spotted, a newspaper carefully pinned to the center of the path beneath a large stone. Ryo frowned and pulled it free, his face darkening as he read the headline. US Cops Help Local Police Capture Serial Killer.
“Huh,” Dee said as he read over Ryo's shoulder.
A picture of them, along with Berkeley Rose and JJ Adams was plastered across the front page, none looking at the camera, Dee smoking and Rose talking quietly with an English cop. Ryo was bandaged and tired looking, and JJ was staring at Dee with open admiration.
“This is…creepy,” Ryo said flatly.
Dee snorted laughter and brushed his hand over Ryo's neck.
“I'm sure someone just recognized us but was too embarrassed to just come up and talk to us.”
“Well, maybe, but why was it here?”
“Is this or is this not the same path you've been jogging for the last couple of days?” Dee asked as he took another drag of his cigarette.
“Yeah,” Ryo said slowly and then sighed. “Alright, I guess that makes sense.”
“You're jumping at shadows Sexy,” Dee teased.
“This coming from the man who swears he saw a ghost the last time we were here,” Ryo said with a raised eyebrow as he stood up, the newspaper tucked under one arm.
“I did,” Dee said defensively.
“Uh-huh,” Ryo said, ignoring his own brush with the paranormal which had probably saved his life. “Right.”
“Dammit, Ryo,” Dee said. “Don't do that.”
“Do what?” Ryo asked innocently.
“Humor me!” Dee yelled.
“You're so cute when you're mad like that,” Ryo said with a chuckle. “Maybe that's why JJ tackles you all the time.”
Dee dropped the cigarette to the ground and loosely pinned Ryo against a large tree.
“So if I promise to get mad like that for you,” he whispered softly. “Would you start pouncing on me?”
Ryo chuckled again and leaned forward for a long slow kiss. As they pulled apart dark storm clouds began to gather overhead. Dee scowled up at the sky and then shook his head.
“Well, I guess I should be glad that we took our walk now,” he said. “Let's hurry and get back before we get stuck in another storm.”
 
Dee tackled Ryo as they landed on the bed, his lips hungrily lapping over Ryo's before his tongue darted out and slid into Ryo's mouth. Ryo loosely gripped his shirt as Dee held him close and traced his hands down Ryo's body. Ryo's eyes slid closed and he sighed with pleasure as Dee pressed his body closer and deepened the kiss. At last Dee propped himself up and stared down into Ryo's dark eyes.
“I'm going to go get us some wine,” Dee said with a grin, his eyes skidding to the balcony. “It looks like the weather might hold long enough for us to have a drink out there.”
Ryo smiled and nodded and Dee got to his feet. He turned as Ryo sat up and gently brushed his lips over Ryo's forehead.
“You are forbidden to leave this bed until I get back,” Dee said softly. “No fair running off or getting distracted.”
“Forbidden?” Ryo said coyly.
“Humor me,” Dee said with a smirk.
Ryo was laughing as Dee left, the door clicking loudly behind him. He strolled down the hall whistling, his good mood seemingly ready to last for their whole vacation.
 
“We're here to see Detective MacLean,” a soft voice said. “He should be expecting us.”
“And Detective Laytner,” another voice chimed in. “Is he alright?”
Elizabeth Jens surveyed them with a smile and shrugged.
“We've barely seen them,” she said. “They've been largely keeping to themselves. Will you gentlemen be needing rooms for the night? It looks like you barely beat the storm and you know there's no traffic in or out of this place, so unless you plan on making a very wet hike…”
“You've made your point,” the first man said as he set down his suitcase. “What room are the detectives in?”
“208,” she answered sweetly as she handed them the forms to fill out. “I can put you in two rooms on the same floor.”
 
Dee was still whistling as he walked back up the stairs, the wine swinging in his hold as he moved. He imagined Ryo waiting patiently for him, and he grinned absently. He had no doubt that Ryo would stay put, he'd let Dee have his fun. After all, Dee had won their little game, and Ryo was nothing if he wasn't fair. Dee chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.
“DEE!”
Dee's eyes widened in terror as he stepped free from the stairs and JJ barreled into him, his arms wrapping around Dee as he tackled him to the floor. Dee roared with anger and slammed his fist into JJ's head.
“GET OFF!” he yelled angrily and threw JJ aside. “What in the hell are you doing here?”
“You said you needed me,” JJ said with a small pout. “You sent me a telegram and told me to get here ASAP.”
JJ fished around in his pockets and finally handed Dee a small slip of paper.
“Do you really need me, senpai?” JJ purred.
“Why in the fuck would I send you this?” Dee snapped.
“I was wondering the same thing,” Berkeley Rose said as he stepped out of his room and glanced between the two.
He held up a piece of paper of his own for Dee to inspect.
“Of course I was a little more curious about why Ryo would send me an e-mail like this.”
Dee snatched the paper and bristled angrily as he read the short message. Commissioner, something's come up. Get to England ASAP. We need your help.
“Ryo didn't send this,” Dee said and threw both notes back at JJ and Rose. “And I didn't telegraph you. So get back on a plane and go back to New York.”
“I don't think so,” Rose said flatly. “Now where's Ryo?”
Dee scowled at him but led them down the hallway. He unlocked the door and stepped inside. Ryo was sitting cross-legged on the bed, the thick framed glasses in place as he read his book. He smiled at Dee, but the smile twisted to confusion as he spotted the two men trailing after him.
“Commissioner? JJ? What are you doing here?”
“Good question,” Dee grumbled and dropped heavily onto the bed next to Ryo, the wine still clutched in one hand. “They say they got notes from us.”
Rose held out the crumpled sheet and Ryo frowned as he read it.
“I didn't send that.”
“I know,” Rose said.
“If you know that, then why are you here?” Dee growled.
“Aren't you curious about who did send it?” Rose asked, his cool eyes resting heavily on Dee.
Dee's scowl darkened and he sighed as he set the wine down on the floor. He pulled his cigarettes out as Ryo pulled off his glasses and set his book aside. Dee couldn't help the thick stream of annoyance that darted through him. Goddammit, couldn't this have waited twelve hours?
“Of course I am,” Dee admitted begrudgingly. “How couldn't I be? But this is our vacation and I don't want to work.”
“As though you work when you're not on vacation,” Rose said coolly and Dee growled angrily.
“You arrogant prick…”
“Well,” JJ said over the insult. “We're all here now, so whoever it is, they got what they wanted. Now what?”
“Now you two get the hell out and leave us alone,” Dee said. “We'll call when a psychopath, oh excuse me, when another psychopath shows up.”
“Has anything strange happened since you got here?” Rose asked Ryo as he ignored Dee.
“Well, no, not really,” Ryo shrugged and then sat up straighter. “Not until today.”
He climbed up off the bed and retrieved the newspaper they had found earlier, handing it over to the Commissioner before he sat back down next to Dee.
“We did find that today. It was down on the path that runs around the lake out back.”
“Strange,” JJ said as he peered over Rose's arm and read the headline. “That's from the last time we were here.”
“Yeah,” Dee said. “It's probably nothing.”
“You still think that after Adams and I were called here?” Rose said flatly as his eyes slid back up to them.
Dee glared at him.
“Yeah, I think you two just got tricked.”
Rose shook his head and began to read from the paper's article. “Detective MacLean was injured in the attack, but remains the only survivor of the killer's five year reign of terror. `Unfinished business,' Mr. Henry told reporters.”
Rose's eyes slid back to them and locked on Dee.
“You still don't think it's worth checking out?”
“You think they let that guy out already?” Dee snapped back, but one arm snaked protectively around Ryo's waist.
“I think it's worth checking,” Rose said. “I'm going to make some phone calls and see what I can find out. We'll discuss this later.”
The door shut behind him and Dee scowled.
“Why did that feel like an order?”
“Oh Dee-senpai,” JJ said. “You're getting too worked up. Let me rub your shoulders.”
JJ landed in an unceremonious pile in the hallway and Dee slammed the door shut. He clicked the locks into place and stormed back through the room. Ryo watched silently and then smiled lightly as Dee angrily kicked a chair.
“Dee,” Ryo said softly.
“What?” Dee snapped back.
Ryo smiled at him and held his arms out. Dee walked across the room like a pouting child but allowed Ryo to pull him down into the freshly made bed. Ryo curled up close, his face pressing lightly against Dee's chest as he caressed one hand down Dee's waist. Dee sighed and he pulled Ryo closer, his arms tight and one hand tangling in Ryo's hair.
“It's alright,” Ryo said softly.
“I know,” Dee answered and sighed as his arms tightened around Ryo. “This doesn't count towards my twelve hours.”
Ryo laughed and kissed Dee's neck playfully before they pulled apart. They changed into pajamas and climbed back into the bed, Dee wrapping himself around Ryo and covering his face in light kisses. Ryo smiled and let Dee hold onto him, enjoying the warmth and closeness of Dee as he drifted off.
 
They awakened later that night to rain knifing across the window and thunder that caused the hotel to shiver and moan. The storm knocked out the power, the blackness complete before the hotel's generators kicked in. Thunder slammed through the night and was still pounding down when the gray light of dawn tried to break free.
 
Ryo was only barely sleeping when he felt soft lips nibbling at his neck. He had awakened earlier to see that the storm was still raging and had decided against trying to run in the rain. So he had curled back up against Dee and drifted off again. He smiled slightly as Dee's tongue traced down his Adam's apple.
“I thought you wanted to sleep late,” Ryo said quietly.
“This is late enough,” Dee's muffled voice answered as he began to unbutton Ryo's shirt. “There are other things I want to do now.”
Ryo chuckled and sleepily opened his eyes as Dee caressed his hands down Ryo's sides. Dee kissed over each patch of skin as it was exposed and Ryo's fingers rose to trace down Dee's strong shoulders.
“Love you Dee,” Ryo whispered.
“I love you Sexy,” Dee answered and nipped one collarbone.
There was a loud knock on the door.
“Sonofabitch,” Dee hissed, the words bleeding together. “I know it's one of them. We should never have told anyone where we were going.” He pressed one hand over Ryo's mouth. “Stay quiet, maybe they'll think we aren't here.”
The knock sounded again, louder this time, and Dee remained crouched over Ryo, his hand still in place. Ryo chuckled and Dee glanced down to see his partner trying desperately to keep from laughing out loud. Dee tried to scowl at him, but he soon found himself grinning at Ryo. The knock came again and then JJ's extremely muffled voice reached them.
“Don't make me go down to the front desk and ask for a key!”
Ryo burst out laughing now and Dee scowled as he rolled off of Ryo. Ryo got to his feet and buttoned his shirt back up as he padded to the door. He opened it and JJ stared at him with a slightly annoyed look.
“Sorry JJ,” Ryo said, the smile still trying to break out. “What can I do for you?”
“Rose has some information.”
“Good,” Ryo said chipperly, his voice now fast. “Let's meet down in the dining room and discuss it over breakfast. I'll wake Dee and catch a shower first and then we'll be down. See you then.”
“Huh?” JJ frowned at him as Ryo smiled again and shut the door.
Ryo turned and grinned at Dee.
“That was excellent,” Dee said happily.
Ryo blew him a kiss and stripped out of his pajama shirt as he strolled to the bathroom. He paused in the doorway to glance back at Dee.
“Coming?”
Dee sprang out of the bed, his clothes shedding fast as he trailed after Ryo into the bathroom. Ryo was slipping out of his pants as Dee barreled in and locked the door behind him, his arms quickly encircling Ryo and pulling him close. He ground their hips together and sucked at Ryo's lips, hungrily keeping Ryo as close to him as he could. Ryo's head arched back from the kiss as Dee thrust against him again, and a long low cry escaped the brown haired man. Dee drug his tongue down the long expanse of Ryo's neck and then murmured in his ear.
“Love you,” he whispered.
Ryo shivered and pushed Dee back a little.
“Let me turn on the water.”
Dee released Ryo who knelt and quickly turned the water on, fiddling with the knobs for a moment until the temperature was perfect. Dee chuckled as Ryo pulled the handle and the water began to stream in a long powerful arc from the showerhead. Ryo stood again and turned to Dee with a sultry smile. He stepped into the shower and let the water run down across his body and slicken his hair to his head. Dee grinned and quickly followed.
Dee grabbed the soap from the small shelf and foamed his hands thickly before he began to rub them over Ryo's body, stroking and covering every inch with soap. They kissed and clung to each other, their bodies shimmering with wetness as Dee continued to slicken and soap across Ryo's soft skin. There was something about a soapy wet Ryo that just made him crazy. Dee grinned as he nipped Ryo's ear. Who was he kidding? Ryo could be wearing six layers of clothes, a snowsuit, a parka, and four blankets and he'd still drive Dee wild.
Ryo circled his tongue around one dusky nipple and Dee's hands tightened at Ryo's lower back. Of course this was good too. Ryo looked up at Dee, his lips open and inviting and Dee leaned forward for a deep kiss. Ryo held tightly to him and sighed with pleasure as Dee pressed his thigh between Ryo's legs. Dee began pumping his leg, his hands exploring across Ryo again as he drug the kiss out. Soon, Ryo was moaning and panting, and Dee hungrily swallowed up every sound. The friction built between his wet leg and Ryo's soapy body, everything slipping and rubbing together and soon Ryo was practically screaming into Dee's mouth as he came. He slumped forward, resting heavily against Dee as Dee continued to stroke his hands up and down Ryo's back. He kissed the top of Ryo's head and Ryo sighed against his skin. His hand slid free from Dee's chest and skidded down, caressing a small circle around Dee's stomach before darting between Dee's legs. Dee moaned and his arms shot out to brace himself against the shower's walls as Ryo began to pump and caress him.
Ryo was teasing his neck now, nipping and licking across it as the water pounded down on them and washed away the thick soap. Dee groaned and his hips thrust forward into Ryo's hand as Ryo slowed his movements and bit lightly at Dee's collarbone. Dee's eyes slid closed and he shivered as he felt Ryo kneel down in front of him. Ryo's mouth was warm and wet and water was streaming down over him as he swallowed Dee. Dee couldn't hold back the long low cry that escaped him, and he came quickly, his fingers pressing hard against the tiled wall. At last Ryo stood back up and kissed Dee again, his lips soft and gentle before he picked up the shampoo and poured some in his hand.
“I like showering with you,” Dee said as he wrapped his arms around Ryo and pulled him close again.
Ryo laughed and massaged the shampoo into his hair, an action that was a little difficult with a tall dark handsome detective clinging to him. Dee smiled as he licked Ryo's ear and he grimaced and spat.
“Shampoo,” Dee said irritably and opened his mouth to rinse it out in the streaming water.
Ryo laughed again and pulled free from Dee to rinse his hair out.
“You better hurry up,” he said. “Rose and JJ are waiting for us, and unless you want them to come looking again, we need to get down there.”
Dee sighed but took the shampoo Ryo handed him.
“I really didn't want to spend any of my vacation with either Berkeley Rose or JJ Adams,” Dee said tiredly.
“I know the feeling and sympathize,” Ryo said as he kissed Dee chastely and grabbed the conditioner. “I really thought if we went to a different continent we'd get some peace and quiet.”
“Well the last couple of days weren't too bad,” Dee said with a wicked grin and held his hand out.
Ryo nodded and poured some conditioner into Dee's hand and into his own. Dee dug his fingers down into his scalp and then wrapped himself back around Ryo again.
“Dee…”
“It has to sit for a minute before you rinse it out,” Dee said and licked a stream of water from Ryo's neck. “I can have a minute.”
“Should I subtract that from your twelve hours?”
“Over my dead body,” Dee said firmly. “I get twelve uninterrupted hours, and I don't think that's going to happen until we ship JJ and Rose home.”
He kissed Ryo's neck again and sighed over his skin.
“So what do you think this is?” he asked finally, reluctant to give up on all the fun and pull out his detective skills again.
“I don't know,” Ryo said. “It really just seems like a bad joke, you know? Someone's twisted idea of humor. I don't know what kind of information the Commissioner has, but I'm curious to hear it. Maybe it'll shed some light on things.”
“Yeah,” Dee sighed as Ryo rinsed his hair out and inadvertently pulled Dee under the water with him.
Dee sputtered and irritably wiped his hand down his face as he scowled at Ryo.
“Sorry,” Ryo said with a sheepish smile. “Really.”
Dee sighed and shut the water off. They dried off slowly, both thinking quietly before they headed out to get dressed.
“What are your thoughts?” Ryo asked as he tucked his shirt in.
“Don't know,” Dee said. “I thought it was a joke, but now Rose has me all paranoid.”
“No ghosts in this theory?”
“Dolt.”
Ryo chuckled and combed his fingers through his wet hair before he tucked his wallet and the room key into his jeans pocket. Dee picked up his cigarettes and lighter and sighed as he lit the first cigarette of the day. There had been a time when cigarettes had always come first, but since he had started waking up with Ryo, there was something much more tempting and addictive waiting.
“Ready?”