Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act IX, Vacations and Sensations ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Yet again it is my duty to inform you that I'm not Sanami Matoh, I'm not making any money off of this, and I don't own FAKE. Oh yeah, be prepared for some serious lemons kids. They're on vacation after all.
 
Dee held Ryo tightly as his eyes slid shut and he kissed Ryo's hair. He loved Ryo so much, and it just seemed sometimes like every force in the world was conspiring against their being together. He caressed his hand down Ryo's back and Ryo sighed against his neck, his arms tightening a little around Dee.
“I love you Ryo,” Dee murmured.
There was a soft mumble against his skin, but Ryo remained asleep within his hold. Dee clutched him closer as thoughts of losing Ryo raced through his mind. What if something happened to Ryo? What then? Things could have gone wrong so easily today, he could have died. His arms tightened again and there was another puff of air against his neck.
“Stop thinking and go to sleep,” Ryo muttered.
“Huh?”
“Your arms,” Ryo said. “You're going to snap me in half.”
“Sorry,” Dee said with an embarrassed flush and loosened his hold some.
Ryo sighed and pulled back a little until he could look Dee in the eye.
“I love you Dee,” Ryo whispered and leaned forward to kiss Dee.
Dee pressed into the kiss, enjoying the feel of Ryo's body so close to his, and Ryo's soft lips hungrily meeting him. His tongue slid into Ryo's mouth and he felt Ryo shiver with pleasure as his tongue traced through Ryo's mouth and caressed across each surface. Ryo's arms tightened, his fingers tangling in Dee's shirt. Dee pulled back and smiled at the flushed look on Ryo's face.
“I love you too Ryo,” Dee answered and lightly kissed Ryo again.
“Love you,” Ryo whispered and stole Dee into another kiss.
Dee couldn't help the yawn that escaped him. Ryo chuckled and Dee gave him an apologetic smile.
“Sorry,” he whispered and nuzzled close to Ryo. “When's their flight tomorrow?”
“Ten,” Ryo said.
“Plenty of time to rest up,” Dee murmured and yawned again. “I love you Ryo.”
“I love you too,” Ryo answered with another quiet chuckle.
His arms encircled Dee and Dee closed his eyes with a contented sigh. Ryo smiled as he felt Dee calm and still within his hold and he gently brushed his lips across Dee's neck before he relaxed and allowed himself to drift to sleep.
“I love you so much,” he whispered.
 
They sat on the bed, Ryo leaning against Dee, absently reading his book as Dee flipped through the newspaper and toyed with a stray lock of Ryo's hair. Dee kept stealing glances at the clock, afraid that something would go wrong or change and the two biggest pains in his ass would come bursting through their door again. They had dropped Rose and JJ off at the airport earlier in the day, but due to increased security had been unable to sit with them in the main waiting area. So they had returned to the hotel.
Ten forty-five. Dee dropped the newspaper aside. If anything had happened, they would have been back by now.
He turned his attention to Ryo's neck and he began to slide his lips across it, gently lapping at the skin as Ryo tried to keep reading.
“What are you reading?” Dee asked quietly.
“A book,” Ryo answered.
Dee chuckled and sucked at the base of Ryo's jaw. Ryo tilted his head to give Dee free reign and Dee smiled happily.
“Is it any good?” Dee murmured.
“It's alright.”
“I brought a book too,” Dee whispered as he locked his lips back down.
“Oh?”
“I really like it,” Dee said between kisses. “Would you like me to read it to you?”
“Why don't you just summarize?” Ryo said as he pulled his glasses off and dropped the book on the nightstand.
Dee chuckled as Ryo pulled him into a long kiss. He tugged Ryo's shirt free from his pants and Dee's fingers skated up Ryo's smooth stomach. The skin was soft and inviting beneath his touch and he pulled his lips back, gazing warmly down into Ryo's eyes.
“I love you so much,” Dee whispered. “You're so beautiful.”
“So are you,” Ryo answered. “I love you too, more than anything.”
Dee smiled and leaned down to press his face against Ryo's neck. He nuzzled the pale skin and closed his eyes and he pressed closer to Ryo. Ryo held him close and Dee's eyes opened and slid to the clock.
“Ten forty-eight,” Dee said. “Twelve hours. Starting…when I get back.”
“Get back?” Ryo said with a slight laugh.
“Yes,” Dee said as he stood up and brushed his hands down his clothing. “I sent our wine back downstairs to be chilled. So now I'm going to go down and get it.”
Dee paused and pushed Ryo's hair back as the brown haired man sat up. He smiled at Ryo and lightly kissed his forehead.
“Same rules as last time,” Dee whispered. “Don't leave the bed. Hopefully we'll have better luck this time.”
Ryo smiled and nodded and Dee reluctantly got to his feet. He pulled on his shoes and glanced back at Ryo once more before he headed out into the hall. Dee whistled and strolled through the hotel, grinning as he opened the kitchen door and retrieved the wine from the fridge. He paused a moment and then snagged an ice bucket from the shelf next to the freezer and rummaged around until he filled it up. He slid the wine in and quickly removed the cork. He grinned and turned to go.
“Holy shit,” Dee sputtered as Elizabeth Jens appeared in the doorway.
“Mr. Laytner,” she said with a smile. “Is everything okay?”
“Yes,” Dee answered as he pulled back on his roguish smile. “Just picking up my wine.”
“You could have just asked us to bring it up,” she said.
“I needed the air,” Dee laughed. “Thanks for the extra meals, we really appreciate them.”
“It's the least we could do,” she said. “You really should think about coming back during the summer, we've got a full staff then and twenty-four hour dining.”
“Maybe,” Dee said. “But we like it quiet.”
“Understandable,” she said. “Coming from New York I'll bet this is practically another world for you boys. Call if you need anything else.”
“Thank you,” Dee said and winked at her as he headed back up the stairs.
He unlocked the door and stepped inside, carefully not looking at Ryo as he did. He locked the door again and walked across the room, his eyes pinned to the floor until he stood at the bed. His eyes lifted now, and he smiled as Ryo smiled up at him. Ryo was lounged across the bed, his eyes dark and reflecting the light warmly as he stared up at Dee. Dee felt his chest tighten with love and desire and he dropped the ice bucket to the floor.
He pinned Ryo down upon the bed, Ryo's wrists loosely clasped beneath his hands as their lips pressed hungrily together. The kiss seemed to have no ending, and drug out again and again as Dee ran his tongue through Ryo and across his pale lips. At last Dee pulled back and straddled Ryo's waist, his hands running up and down Ryo chest as he stared down at Ryo's flushed face. Dee smiled again and then retrieved the wine from the bucket next to the bed.
He took a long slow drink, a few drops of cold water plinking onto Ryo's shirt and pressing to the heated skin beneath. Dee smiled at Ryo and filled his mouth with wine as he leaned forward for another kiss. A slight gasp escaped Ryo as the wine poured into him, but he closed his eyes and swallowed every drop that passed between his lips. They hesitated like that, drawing the wine out slowly as Dee pressed his lips to Ryo's again and again.
Dee set the bottle aside and then slowly opened Ryo's shirt, his green eyes tracing down across Ryo's skin as if he could feel Ryo with just his gaze. The deep blush on Ryo's cheeks began to spread under the weight of Dee's eyes and soon his whole body was flushed a light shade of pink. Dee smiled and gently circled his fingers around Ryo's nipples, his touch slow and teasing as he continued to stroke Ryo with his eyes.
“You amaze me,” Dee murmured.
Ryo smiled, the blush on his cheeks darkening a little. Dee leaned down and drug his tongue across Ryo's chest in one long slow swipe. Ryo tensed and his fingers knotted at Dee's thighs as Dee kissed the slight dip at Ryo's collar bones. Dee smiled and reached down, his fingers digging in the ice bucket for a moment. A surprised cry escaped Ryo as Dee drug the ice cube down his heated chest. He tensed and shivered, short panting gasps of air passing across his lips as Dee circled each nipple with the dripping ice.
Ryo's eyes clenched tightly closed as the ice slid down and rested in the dip of his stomach. Dee swirled the ice there and Ryo moaned and his face tightened. Dee dropped the ice back into the bucket and latched his lips over Ryo's prickling nipples. Ryo arched up from the bed and his fingers dug hard into Dee's thighs. Dee sucked and lapped at the nipples as Ryo moaned and clung to him, his body shivering with pleasure and desire.
“Dee…”
Dee's eyes closed at the long wavering word and he sucked harder at the nipple within his mouth. Ryo's head pushed back hard into the pillow and his mouth opened in a wide circle. Dee teased across them for a moment longer then sat up, panting for breath as he stared down at Ryo's flushed face, his lips parted as he gasped.
Dee retrieved the wine and took another long drink. Then, he carefully poured some into the dip of Ryo's stomach. He smiled at Ryo then, a roguish playful smile.
“Hold still now,” he breathed as he brushed his fingertips over the tingling nipples.
Ryo cried out and Dee's hands grew firm at his waist as he held Ryo still. Dee leaned down slowly and began to lightly lick up the pooled liquid. He moved slowly, carefully and drained away every drop. Ryo was still struggling to keep himself still, but his muscles were shivery and filled with want. Dee gave him another smile and stripped off Ryo's pants.
“That's better,” he said playfully.
Ryo's blush darkened again and Dee walked two fingers up his chest.
“What?” Dee said. “Are you trying to tell me that's not better?”
“N-no,” Ryo whispered. “But…”
“But?” Dee asked as he caressed his fingertips across Ryo's neck.
“But…you're…you're still dressed.”
Dee smiled seductively.
“Would it be better if I wasn't?”
Ryo nodded, his fingers sliding up Dee's legs. Dee leaned down and locked his lips with Ryo's again as he pulled his shirt up. He broke the kiss for an instant to pull the shirt free. Ryo's hands pressed to his back and Ryo moaned happily. Then, his hands slid down to Dee's pants and slid them open. He pushed them down and Dee quickly kicked them off. Dee smiled and kissed Ryo again.
“Better?” he asked, his breath tickling across Ryo's face.
Ryo nodded again and pulled Dee close. He nuzzled against Dee's neck and brushed his hands down Dee's back.
“Love you,” Ryo whispered.
“I love you too,” Dee answered.
His hand slid down Ryo's pale body and wrapped around the stiff erection. The sound that escaped Ryo was somewhere between a gasp and a groan, his eyes fluttering closed as Dee began to stroke and pump. Ryo's breathing grew faster, and his hands tightened at Dee's back. His feet dug down into the bed as his legs spread and Dee lay heavily on top of him. Dee licked and kissed at his neck, his hand tightening and pulling as Ryo moaned and arched back into the bed.
“Dee…” Ryo whispered.
His breath caught and his fingers dug down into Dee's skin as his body tensed and he came, his eyes snapping open. Dee's lips clamped down on his neck and Ryo shivered as Dee pumped him dry. Ryo panted for breath and lay spent on the bed as Dee gently covered his neck in kisses.
“Sexy,” Dee whispered. “You don't know what you do to me.”
He slid between Ryo's legs and lifted them to rest lightly against his shoulders. His slick hand darted down and he pressed and pulled at Ryo's tight entrance. Dee lightly caressed Ryo's thighs as he worked his fingers in and out, carefully loosening his partner's body. At last Ryo moaned and arched down onto Dee's hand and Dee pulled his fingers free and slid in.
A pleased long gasp escaped Ryo and Dee's hands tightened at his knees as he began to thrust. Dee moaned as he began a quick rhythm, pumping and pulsing into Ryo. Ryo's hips began to work with the pace, his body sliding down into Dee's touch. Dee smiled and he grasped Ryo's legs firmly. He thrust forward, burying himself deep, and pinning Ryo against the bed. Ryo moaned and then his mouth opened wide as he gasped for air. Dee didn't pull back, but instead began to shift and rock his hips, pressing hard into Ryo's body. Dee's face tightened with concentration as he swirled and arched hard into Ryo.
“God, Dee!” Ryo screamed.
He came in a fast rush of color, his back arching into the bed as he clawed at the blankets. His eyes shot open and every part of him strained forward as Dee continued to pulse and shiver within him. Dee's eyes closed and he pressed back into Ryo as he came, his face relaxing now as he panted for air. He couldn't make a sound, and struggled to keep from dropping forward with exhaustion. His whole body felt spent as he filled Ryo.
At last they pulled apart and Dee dropped to the bed next to Ryo, their skin sparkling with sweat as Dee lazily caressed Ryo's waist.
“That…” Ryo's voice faded and he shook his head.
Dee chuckled and lightly kissed his neck.
“I know,” he said. “That book has some great ideas in it.”
Ryo smiled and Dee brushed his hand over Ryo's waist again. He smiled at Ryo, enjoying the spark in his eyes and the pale flush that danced across his cheeks.
“Have I told you that I love you?” Dee asked.
“Not in the last few minutes.”
“Well what was I thinking?”
“Knowing you,” Ryo said. “Something dirty I'm sure.”
“Absolutely,” Dee said with a wolfish grin.
He traced his fingers up Ryo's chest and began to circle them around the swollen nipples.
“I still have plenty of time left,” he murmured as he kissed Ryo's neck.
Ryo shivered and moaned and Dee sighed against his skin.
“I never knew these were so sensitive,” he whispered. “You should have told me sooner.”
“Oh?” Ryo breathed as his fingers tangled in Dee's hair.
“Yes,” Dee said as he licked Ryo's neck again and then paused.
His head lifted and his eyes locked with Ryo's.
“That's what I want now,” Dee said. “I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you like Ryo.”
Ryo blushed darkly. How in the hell was he supposed to say that? He liked everything Dee did, it always felt fantastic. Every touch, every kiss, every look made him feel loved, satisfied, and desirous.
“Well what do you like?” Ryo said, his voice a little defensive. “You never say either.”
“Hmm,” Dee said and chuckled against Ryo's neck. “I like…licking every inch of you.”
He leaned down and licked Ryo's chest, his tongue dragging almost excruciatingly slowly across Ryo's skin. Ryo moaned and his eyes slid closed again.
“I like that too,” he said softly.
“Really?” Dee asked playfully and kissed Ryo's neck.
“And I like that,” Ryo murmured.
“What?”
“When you…when you kiss my neck.”
Dee smiled. He had known that all along, but damn if it wasn't sexy to hear Ryo say it.
“What else?” he asked as he slid his arm around Ryo's waist.
“That's good too,” he whispered. “When you touch me.”
“Where?” Dee asked softly, his breath moist against Ryo's neck.
He slid his hand up Ryo's chest and caressed across him.
“There,” Ryo whispered and then moaned and sighed. “Everywhere.”
“Here?” Dee said softly as he brushed his fingers across Ryo's chest.
“Yes,” Ryo moaned.
“Here?” Dee asked and slid his hand down Ryo's stomach.
“Yes,” Ryo breathed again.
“Where else?” Dee asked as his hand traced circles around Ryo's stomach.
Ryo's mouth opened but then slid shut, his cheeks a flaming red. Dee nuzzled his neck.
“Say it,” he whispered.
“I like…when you…stroke me,” Ryo whispered, his voice a bare breath.
Dee shivered and his hand slid down between Ryo's legs. Ryo moaned as Dee's fingers traced lightly over his erection.
“Like this?” Dee asked breathlessly.
Dee's touch was feather light, his fingers tracing up and down. Ryo moaned again and his face flushed darker as his mouth slid open again.
“Harder,” he whispered.
A strangled sound escaped Dee and his whole body tensed and tingled with excitement. His hand became firmer and he began to pull and squeeze at Ryo.
“Yes,” Ryo panted, his legs spreading wider. “Yes, Dee…”
“What else do you like?” Dee whispered, his voice throaty and sultry.
“Dee…” Ryo breathed.
“Yes?”
Ryo's mouth opened and closed again and his eyes locked shut. He knew what he wanted, he knew what he liked, what Dee should do next. But to just say it…His eyes tightened and his lips parted again.
“Suck me,” he breathed.
Dee froze and tremor of pure pleasure rippled through him. His tongue slid down Ryo's body and Ryo arched and dug down into the bed. Dee's lips slid down and wrapped hotly around him. Dee sucked and tortured his tongue across Ryo, lapping and caressing over him as Ryo writhed and moaned beneath him.
“Yes, Dee, yes,” Ryo panted. “Yes…”
God it felt good, and there had been something extremely erotic in saying it. It surprised him, but Ryo couldn't deny that the words had sparked something through him. His fingers scraped across the bed and his eyes clenched tightly as he willed his hips to stay still. God it felt good, he couldn't think anything else, and as his mind wallowed in pleasure he could have almost screamed when Dee pulled his mouth away.
“Dee,” he whispered.
Dee's beautiful eyes were half-lidded and glassy and he lightly ran his fingers across Ryo's stomach. Dee lifted Ryo's hands and kissed each palm, then he pressed them against Ryo's chest and circled them around Ryo's nipples. Ryo moaned and he panted for breath as Dee's hands dropped away and his lips slid back down over Ryo's straining erection. He continued to rub and pinch at his nipples, Dee's hands now rubbing up and down his thighs as he sucked and lapped at Ryo again.
Short panting cries were escaping Ryo now, sounds that dropped heavily in the room as Dee bobbed his head up and down, slipping Ryo deeper and deeper into his throat. He pressed Ryo's head to the back of his throat and hummed suddenly, Ryo now crying out loudly, his fingers pinching his nipples as he let go of the deep fire that had been building in him. Dee sucked up every drop, hungrily dragging his tongue across Ryo as he cleaned him.
Ryo collapsed back onto the bed in panting heap, his hands dropping back to his sides as he struggled to catch his breath. Dee leaned forward and kissed his stomach.
“And did you like that?” Dee whispered.
“Yes,” Ryo panted.
“What else do you like Ryo?” Dee murmured as he brushed his fingers down Ryo's thighs.
“Everything,” Ryo moaned. “Dee, everything you do.”
His arms wrapped around Dee and he pulled Dee close, covering himself in Dee's lithe body.
“I love you,” Ryo whispered. “More than anything.”
“I love you too,” Dee answered as he embraced Ryo close. “I love you so much.”
Ryo's breath tickled across Dee's ear.
“Fuck me, Dee.”
“God,” Dee moaned, his erection suddenly almost painfully hard.
Ryo nuzzled against his neck and played his hands down Dee's back.
“I like that,” Ryo breathed and licked Dee's sweat covered skin. “I love that.”
“God,” Dee managed again, his hips bucking against Ryo.
Ryo arched against him and brushed his lips across Dee's skin.
“Please?” he murmured.
Dee shivered and his hands were shaking as they slid down to Ryo's legs. They paused there and Dee's mouth slid open. Ryo smiled and rolled onto his stomach before Dee could say a word. He pulled his legs up and his arms straightened until he was balanced on all fours, Dee kneeling behind him. He drug his finger down Ryo's soft cleft and Ryo moaned in encouragement. Dee closed his eyes as he slid in and his hands locked down into the soft blanket as he began to thrust into Ryo. Ryo cried out and fell into rhythm with Dee, both pushing faster as they pounded together.
Dee's eyes closed and his breath skated across Ryo as he panted against his shoulder. He felt himself rushing forward and his body slammed into Ryo as he came. Ryo cried out again and arched back into Dee as he came again, his body shivering with long drawn out pleasure. Dee kissed at his neck and shoulder, hungrily lapping against his skin before they tumbled down to the bed. He pulled Ryo close and bathed his face in kisses.
“I love you so much,” Dee breathed. “So much more than I could ever tell you.”
“I love you too,” Ryo answered and smiled. “So what next?”
Dee paused and returned Ryo's playful smile. His finger traced around Ryo's lips in a soft slow circle.
“What was it you said?” Dee asked coyly. “Turn about is fair play?”
Ryo blinked and then kissed Dee lightly before they pulled apart. Dee sat up and Ryo traced his lips down across Dee's chest. Dee watched with silent awe as Ryo worked his way down. He had never met anyone that could make him feel so much desire. He wanted Ryo all the time, and when they weren't touching he felt like he would go mad.
Ryo licked at his thighs, carefully circling around Dee, his lips tracing up to the delicate joint at the base of his legs. He teased across each inch of skin, Dee moaning with impatience as he willed Ryo to hurry. Ryo smiled up at him, that playful coy smile that still caught Dee off-guard and then drug his tongue down Dee's erection.
Dee's head tilted back, his mouth dropping open as he sighed with pleasure. Ryo drew him into his mouth and began to suck and lick as he bobbed his head up and down. His teeth scraped down into Dee, his mouth tightening almost painfully as he pulled Dee deep into his throat. Dee moaned and Ryo's eyes skidded up the smooth olive body to trace across Dee's beautiful face. Sweat was glistening across Dee, his lips clamped tightly together as his head bowed forward. The thick dark hair framed his face and Ryo swallowed as he locked his eyes with Dee's.
A long low cry escaped Dee and Ryo moaned as it brushed over him. Dee's eyes widened and his body tensed, his fingers now locking in Ryo's hair. He came explosively, falling back onto the bed as he panted for air. Ryo's lips pulled free and he began to slowly lick across Dee's thighs again. He brushed his tongue up Dee's stomach and began to cover his chest in short soft laps. Dee smiled as Ryo's tongue swirled over one nipple and then the other. He slid up Dee and began to lick his neck.
“I love you Dee,” Ryo whispered and licked his pulse. “I love you so much.”
Dee's arms wrapped around him and held him close as Ryo's breath tickled across his neck. Ryo's arms encircled him and he pressed his face closer to Dee's skin. He was surrounded by the soft warmth and wonderful scent of Dee, and the rest of the world didn't matter. He smiled and the smile grew as a soft sleepy sound escaped Dee and Ryo closed his eyes. They lay tangled together, the sound of rain washing against the window as they were content to just be together. And soon both drifted to deep peaceful sleep.
You and only you, forever.