Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act VI, Prejudice and Lovers ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Not Sanami Matoh, no right to FAKE. Boo. So sad and poor. And freakin' busy. Anyway, enjoy. Set in the timeline after (surprise surprise) FAKE in Love Act V. Much love to you all.
 
Dee sighed and stared at Ryo, happily allowing his eyes to trace over the well known face. The dark framed glasses were again in place, and Dee smiled and imagined brushing his hands over the soft skin. God he wanted to kiss Ryo, especially with those glasses still on. He needed to figure out some way to get close enough to do it. Maybe if he…
 
“Stop it,” Ryo said quietly. “Get back to work.”
 
Dee chuckled and sighed again.
 
“Love you.”
 
Ryo blushed slightly but his eyes slid up from the paperwork on his desk and he smiled at Dee.
 
“I love you too,” Ryo answered. “Now get back to work.”
 
There was a soft knock at the door and Rose entered.
 
“Kartol has started talking.”
 
“About damn time,” Dee said and lit a cigarette.
 
Ryo pulled off his glasses.
 
“What does he say about the Downstreet Gang?”
 
“Mostly that they hired him,” Rose said. “So long as everything sticks, we've got him cornered, and we'll have enough to go after the Downstreeters. The Gang Task Force is going to love this.”
 
“I doubt that,” Ryo said tiredly.
 
“You okay Ryo?” Rose said with concern.
 
“Just tired,” Ryo answered. “We've been helping out at the orphanage the last few nights.”
 
Rose chuckled and shook his head.
 
“Be careful not to spread yourself too thin, we need good cops around here,” his eyes slid to Dee. “We have to make up for the slackers.”
 
“What?” Dee snapped angrily.
 
“Come now Detective,” Rose said. “You haven't filed a good solid report in the last six months. You're so far behind on your paperwork that I don't see how you could ever make it up.”
 
“That's not my fault! You and the Chief keep piling on the cases! How are we supposed to get anything done?”
 
“With a little effort,” Rose said, his voice rising. “You should be able to handle a few pages!”
 
“It's not a few pages! It's a few thousand pages!”
 
Ryo sighed and pulled his glasses back on as they continued to yell. He soon tuned them out as he continued to read, the argument getting steadily more personal until Rose finally told Dee to just do his job and stormed out of the office.
 
“I hate that man,” Dee growled.
 
“No you don't,” Ryo said. “Here, read this. Does this make sense to you?”
 
“Huh? Wait, what did you just say?”
 
 
“Penguin, would you get these brats off me!” Dee roared.
 
“What did I tell you about calling me that?” the old woman said as she strolled past the tangled heap.
 
“Dammit!”
 
“Don't swear in front of them,” she chided. “More tea Ryo?”
 
“Yes, thank you,” he said with a warm smile as he looked up from the storybook he was holding, the circle of children around him leaning in to look at the pictures.
 
“Come on!” Dee yelled. “Someone help me!”
 
“Just say it and we'll let you up,” Jake explained flatly.
 
“I'm not going to do it!” Dee yelled. “I'm not!”
 
Ryo shook his head and sighed. “He's feeling very stubborn.”
 
“So I see,” Mother said tiredly.
 
Ryo's cell phone rang and he gave the children an apologetic look as he answered. He spoke quietly into it and then got to his feet.
 
“Sorry,” he said. “I've got to go and check in with work. Are you going to be okay, Mother?”
 
“Well, actually, if it's okay with him, would you mind if Bikky stayed and helped me get them into bed tonight? I'll make sure to send him home tomorrow morning, he won't miss school or anything.”
 
They both glanced over as Bikky laughed and brushed some dirt off a girl who had just untangled herself from the mass crawling over Dee. She was wiping at her eyes, her lip quivering, but Bikky just smiled and ruffled a hand through her hair. He said something and she grinned before she turned and leapt back into the fray. Ryo chuckled.
 
“As long as he wants to,” Ryo said. “Bye Dee, I'll see you later.”
 
“What? Wait! Ryo!”
 
 
Ryo glanced down at the report Jamie held out and he frowned.
 
“Wait, what am I looking at now?”
 
“The last of the lab reports,” Jamie said and Jim made a small trumpet sound of triumph. “We've got an airtight case.”
 
“Good to hear,” Ryo said as he flipped through the pages.
 
“Where's your partner?” Jim asked.
 
“Out at the orphanage.”
 
“So he got that sorted out, huh?” Jim said.
 
“Yeah,” Ryo said with a smile. “He's handling it.”
 
 
“Dee?” Ryo entered the apartment and glanced around with a sigh.
 
No one home. He pulled off his tie and jacket and quickly locked up his gun. Ryo yawned loudly and stretched out on the bed, his eyes sliding quickly closed. He was still worried about the orphanage and what Mother Maria would do, but it would hopefully only be a couple of weeks before she got some more help. They would continue to do whatever they could for her, although working a full shift and then popping over to check in was beginning to wear on him. He smiled; he wouldn't trade it for the world. A short nap would do him a lot of good, though. And then Dee would be home and they would…they could…his mouth thinned and the dark blush fanned out over his cheeks. They could sleep together. Ryo chuckled silently and stretched. He yawned again and drifted off.
 
Ryo awoke to smooth fingers trailing down his chest, his shirt open now and Dee sprawled next to him. Ryo sighed and stretched as Dee's touch lightly circled across his skin. Dee smiled at him and leaned down for a soft kiss as Ryo's eyes fluttered open.
 
“Hi,” Dee whispered.
 
“Hi,” Ryo answered.
 
Dee chuckled and sat up, quickly straddling Ryo's waist. He leaned down and slid his tongue into Ryo's mouth, a soft peace passing from him. Ryo sucked warmly at it as Dee scraped it through his mouth and pulled Ryo's shirt free. Dee's fingers tangled with Ryo's and Ryo moaned as Dee pressed harder against his lips. He lifted Ryo's hands above his head and caressed Ryo's tongue more firmly.
 
Ryo moaned again and drank in Dee's continued kiss. He could feel it in every part of his body, a consuming deep passion that made his vision blur and his head spin. God he loved how Dee kissed him. Two soft clicks suddenly echoed in the room, the sound strangely loud and Ryo's eyes snapped clear as Dee sat up again. Ryo glanced up at the set of handcuffs now glistening against his wrists. He tugged a little, but he was bound tightly to the headboard.
 
“Dee?” Ryo said shakily, a little nervousness entering his voice.
 
Dee smiled and gently kissed him, his hands sliding down to brush across Ryo's sides.
 
“You're all mine tonight,” Dee whispered and leaned down for another light kiss.
 
“No kids,” he breathed and kissed Ryo again, the body beneath him beginning to relax some. “No phone calls.”
 
Ryo moaned into the next kiss as Dee's hands caressed across his skin again.
 
“No work,” Dee murmured. “Just us, you and me.”
 
He knelt down and drug his tongue across Ryo's bare chest.
 
“All mine.”
 
Ryo shivered as Dee traced his tongue back up and stretched out on top of him. Dee thrust down against him and Ryo gasped, his eyes slipping closed. Dee's mouth slid to his throat and Dee smiled as he felt a moan ripple up through Ryo. He had learned long ago that Ryo's neck was very susceptible, and he couldn't help but chuckle a little as Ryo moaned again. Dee kissed Ryo's speeding pulse and licked across Ryo's neck. Ryo arched back into the pillow, his eyes closing tighter as he willed Dee to cover every inch of him with his wonderful touch.
 
There was something about the way Ryo tasted that made Dee dizzy and warm. His skin was sweet and smooth beneath Dee's tongue as he continued his torturous exploration of Ryo's bared neck. Dee's breath tickled across Ryo's heated skin and Dee lapped at him again. Ryo was writhing beneath him, pulsing up from the bed to press himself as tightly to Dee has he could. It was maddening to be bound like this. He wanted to rip open Dee's shirt, to touch his soft skin, to tangle his fingers in Dee's dark hair. Ryo moaned and rolled his hips and Dee's warm tongue trailed lightly down to the base of his neck. He bit sharply into the skin there and a stifled cry escaped Ryo. Dee didn't let up on the pressure until a painful instant had passed and then he sucked hard at the small bite mark. Ryo blinked quickly and shivered as Dee's hands slid up to caress over his nipples.
 
“Dee,” Ryo breathed.
 
Dee kissed the dark mark he had made and he rose up until he was hovering over Ryo. He stared down into Ryo's dark eyes and smiled wolfishly at him, enjoying the dark flush that covered Ryo's skin and the open desire he saw. Dee leaned above Ryo's head and kissed his right elbow, his tongue swirling over it as his hands massaged into Ryo's upper arms. He waited until Ryo moaned and then turned his attention to the other elbow.
 
Now he climbed back down until he was resting heavily against Ryo's thighs, dark eyes following every movement. Dee traced his fingers feather light across Ryo's chest and down his stomach, lightly caressing as he drew small circles over soft skin. Ryo moaned and rolled his hips again, beckoning Dee to continue. Dee leaned down and kissed Ryo's stomach.
 
“Sexy little Ryo,” Dee whispered. “I love you. I love all of you, every part.”
 
He grazed his teeth across Ryo's skin and then lapped at Ryo's nipple, his tongue brushing over it and then pressing hard as Dee sucked it lightly. Ryo moaned and Dee's hands slid down to slowly undo his pants. The dark haired detective then slid across Ryo's chest and pressed his mouth to the other nipple, his lips a tight vacuum as he rolled his tongue across it.
 
“God,” Ryo murmured.
 
Dee began to kiss his way down Ryo's chest, taking his time again as he paused again and again to suck and lick at the skin. Ryo arched beneath him and began to thrust against Dee, his eyes tightly closed as Dee began to rub his fingers lightly across Ryo's pants. Dee pressed harder and Ryo cried out. Dee lapped at his stomach and slid down Ryo's pants. He kissed the jagged hip bones and then crawled off of Ryo as he pulled the pants free and tossed them aside. He stretched out next to Ryo and gently ran a hand up the naked body before him.
 
Ryo moaned and shuddered, the handcuffs biting a little into his wrists as he strained against them. Dee lightly toyed a finger around one nipple and smiled as Ryo arched up into his touch.
 
“Dee,” Ryo moaned.
 
“Your skin is so…” Dee's quiet voice faded as he leaned forward and licked Ryo's chest again, Ryo shivering and moaning as Dee pulled back up. “So…perfect. Like every part of you. Perfect.”
 
His fingers slid up Ryo's neck and brushed across his jaw, caressing back down and petting over Ryo's stomach. Ryo moaned and blushed darkly, everything in him wanting Dee, but with his hands locked up he couldn't pull Dee to him, couldn't do anything. Dee lapped at his nipples again and Ryo cried out. The dark haired man smiled, his eyes half-lidded and cloudy as they slid up and down Ryo's beautiful body. This was amazing, he loved just looking at Ryo's body, but to be able to touch and explore it like this…And the handcuffs--Dee smiled; he'd have to remember to lock Ryo up more often. Another moan escaped Ryo and Dee had to bite back on a cry of his own. Ryo was panting, his eyes closed as he arched up into Dee's light touch.
 
“Dee,” Ryo moaned again, a hint of desperation in his voice. “Dee…”
 
The handcuffs rattled again as Ryo tugged against them and Dee smiled as he teased his tongue down Ryo's chest.
 
“What Ryo?” he asked huskily.
 
“Dee,” Ryo breathed. “Please…just…unlock me.”
 
“No,” Dee answered and circled his tongue across Ryo's hipbone.
 
His tongue skidded lower and brushed down Ryo's thigh. Ryo jerked up off the bed, his eyes clenching tighter. Dee kissed his thigh and brushed his hand up to caress across Ryo's chest.
 
“Please,” Ryo moaned.
 
Dee chuckled and turned back to Ryo's chest, his tongue now tracing a connecting line between the pale love bites he had left in Ryo's skin. Ryo shivered beneath him and his feet dug into the bed as he pressed himself up against Dee, needing to feel him. It felt so good, but he needed more, he felt like he was going to explode if Dee didn't…if Dee didn't…
 
The blush darkened and Ryo's head arched back into the pillow as he closed his eyes tighter. Dee was making his way back down now, and Ryo moaned and thrashed his head as he struggled beneath the waves of passion.
 
“Dee,” he moaned again.
 
Dee kissed his stomach and then carefully wrapped a hand around Ryo's erection. Ryo bucked hard into his hand, a loud cry ripping free as he thrust into Dee's hold. Dee began to squeeze and stroke across the ready flesh, Ryo panting heavily now as Dee's tongue caressed over his stomach again. Ryo closed his eyes and gave over to his instincts completely now, needing to release the heavy tension running through him. His legs spread wider and his feet dug down into the bed as Dee tugged and pulled. Then, just as suddenly as he had started, Dee pulled his hand back. Ryo cried out and his eyes opened to stare pleadingly at Dee. Dee smiled at him, enjoying this, and he carefully slid between Ryo's legs. He caressed Ryo's thighs and held Ryo's dark gaze.
 
“You're so beautiful,” Dee murmured.
 
He leaned down and licked Ryo's thighs, his tongue dragging agonizingly close to Ryo's erection before pulling back. Dee's hands slid to Ryo's hips and gently massaged them, petting hard into the skin as Ryo moaned and squirmed beneath his touch. A sparkling shean of sweat covered Ryo's body now, and Dee smiled as he allowed himself to trace his eyes over his lover. Every inch of Ryo's body excited him, it was so enticing and wonderously desirable. Ryo was flushed darkly, his eyes barely open, his warm lips parted as he panted and moaned beneath Dee's exploring hands. His soft brown hair hung around his face and Dee stared at it, entranced. He leaned forward and touched it, his finger pressing lightly against Ryo's cheek and then brushing over his lips. Ryo stared at him, his dark eyes lust filled and ready. Dee smiled at him and kissed his stomach again.
 
“I love you so much.”
 
He swallowed Ryo as deeply as he could. Ryo screamed now and arched into the bed, his whole body tensing and shaking as Dee sucked hard. He froze there, his mind lost and drowning in the excruciating passion that washed over him. He moaned again as Dee swirled his tongue and lapped up the thick warmth rushing out of him. His hips were still bucking up from the bed and Dee kept brushing his hands up over them. Ryo gasped for air and he strained against the handcuffs as he slid through the long orgasm. Finally it began to slow and pass and he relaxed back onto the bed, his breathing still erratic and heavy as he slumped into the pillow.
 
Dee slid up his body and kissed him, his tongue rolling through Ryo's mouth and caressing every surface. Ryo's taste, his scent, his feel, all of it was washing over Dee and he knew he could never get enough. He buried his face back against Ryo's neck as he opened his pants, sighing with relief as the painful pressure was released. He tugged them off and threw them aside, his shirt quickly following as he rolled his hips against Ryo's. Ryo moaned, his stomach filling with excited energy again at the touch of Dee's skin.
 
“Love you,” Dee moaned and glanced up at the handcuffs on Ryo's wrists.
 
He smiled at Ryo and turned him over, the chain gritting loudly as Ryo panted. Dee kissed his back and licked at the sweaty skin. He fumbled with the lube a little but finally managed to open it and coat his fingers. Ryo tugged his legs up and pressed his face into the pillow, his legs spreading again as Dee began to prep him. Dee moaned at the soft warm feel and closed his eyes as Ryo eagerly thrust down onto his hand. It only took a minute, Ryo was ready and loose, his moaning breath beckoning Dee to continue.
 
“Love you,” Ryo whispered and moaned again.
 
Dee clambered into position and pressed quickly into Ryo, his whole body tensing with pleasure. Ryo felt so good, so perfect wrapped around him. Dee leaned forward and kissed Ryo's neck again, and thrust gently forward. Ryo moaned, and his hips began to work with Dee's, speeding up the pace, pushing them into a wild frenzy. Dee groaned and his hand slipped around Ryo's waist to stroke him again. Ryo cried out and pushed harder against Dee, pushing for more, his body screaming for release. Dee's eyes clenched shut and then burst open again as he felt himself rush to the edge and then cum hot and heavy within Ryo. He bit down into Ryo's skin, the taste flooding his mind with pleasure as he continued to thrust into Ryo's body. Ryo screamed his name as Dee filled him and his vision blurred as he shuddered through another orgasm.
 
They panted heavily as Dee pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to Ryo, his body covered in sweat as he closed his eyes. Ryo slumped down, and rolled back over as best he could, the chains still biting into his wrists. They lay there for a moment and then Dee scooted closer to him and wrapped his arms around Ryo.
 
“That was…” Dee shook his head and grinned at Ryo. “I don't know what that was but I could do that every night.”
 
He nuzzled Ryo's neck and licked at the soft skin. “I love you.”
 
“I love you too,” Ryo answered.
 
Dee chuckled and kissed Ryo's neck again, his tongue sliding out to caress across it. Dee slid back on top of him and Ryo shivered as Dee gently massaged his chest.
 
“Dee,” Ryo whispered.
 
Dee froze and looked up into Ryo's eyes.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Kiss me.”
 
Dee smiled and latched his lips over Ryo's, their tongues dueling together as Ryo lifted his legs and wrapped them around Dee. Dee moaned as Ryo pulled him tightly down and Ryo gave him a coy smile as Dee pulled back from the kiss.
 
“Again,” Ryo breathed.
 
Dee chuckled and leaned down for another kiss as Ryo shifted his hips and rolled hotly against Dee. Dee trembled and panted for air as their mouths parted.
 
“God,” Dee murmured. “Sexy, you're driving me crazy.”
 
Ryo leaned up, the handcuffs biting into his skin as he arched up from the bed and licked Dee's cheek.
 
“More,” Ryo breathed.
 
A long quavering gasp escaped Dee and his hands slid down to brush across Ryo's sides. Ryo's mouth clamped onto Dee's neck and he began to suck and lap at the skin, his back curving as he pressed himself tightly to Dee.
 
“More,” Ryo panted.
 
“Ryo,” Dee moaned.
 
Ryo's lips became firmer and sucked at his neck, the tongue tracing small circles as his legs tightened and he thrust his hips up. Dee felt a throbbing excitement rush through him and his hands slid down to Ryo's thighs.
 
“God,” Dee moaned as he pulled Ryo's legs into place and easily slid back inside.
 
“Yes,” Ryo panted. “More.”
 
Dee thrust into him and Ryo screamed against his neck, Dee shivering at the feel of the hot breath. Ryo's hips began to move, a fast animal pace as he pushed Dee onward. Dee slammed into him, pounding deep into Ryo as Ryo arched up against the handcuffs. Ryo was licking his ear now, his tongue sliding up and down as he panted heavily, his breath tickling. Ryo felt the rolling heat in his stomach build and he bit Dee's ear lightly as he answered thrust after thrust.
 
Dee loved that Ryo had this side to him, this wild erotic side that wanted this primal touching. Ryo's legs dug into him and he felt Ryo's body tense beneath him. Dee thrust deeper, and pushed himself in as Ryo came, his head arching back into the bed as he screamed. Ryo clenched and tightened and Dee's mouth hung open in a silent circle as a mind blowing orgasm shattered through him. Ryo rippled and surged around him and Dee panted heavily before he dropped limply back to the bed and pulled free. He curled up tightly next to Ryo and covered his chest in butterfly kisses, his arms again wrapping around Ryo.
 
“I love you,” Dee whispered as they began to catch their breath. “I love you. I love you.”
 
“I love you too,” Ryo said sleepily. “Can you take these off now?”
 
Dee propped himself up on one elbow and brushed back some of Ryo's hair. He carefully unlocked the handcuffs and gently kissed each wrist, his fingers massaging over them lightly. Ryo sighed and wrapped his arms around Dee, pulling him close and holding him tightly. He breathed Dee in and smiled. He felt so…good…now.
 
“Ryo?”
 
“Hmm?”
 
“I love that you love me,” Dee said and kissed Ryo's neck again. “I love how dark your eyes get. I love to watch you shoot. I love the way you arch your back when you wake up in the morning. I love the way you taste. I love the sound of your moans. I love you.”
 
Ryo smiled and his arms tightened.
 
“I love you too.”
 
He caressed a hand through Dee' hair and smiled as he listened to Dee' breathing calm and slow. His Dee, his beautiful Dee. His smile shrunk as he drifted into a contented sleep, his whole body pleased and happy with Dee pressed against it.
 
You and only you, forever.