Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act VI, Prejudice and Lovers ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mou, sorry about the long delay, but my internet connection has become an evil worthy of all hatreds.
 
Bastard.
 
This story was originally going to be a subplot in Act V, but it sort of spiraled out of control and ended up taking a life of its own. I got the idea when someone told me that they stopped reading FAKE when Mother tells Ryo that it's okay to be gay. They said that no self respecting Catholic could feel that way.
 
Aren't generalizations fun?
 
So this is what happened. Form your own opinions kids, let the standards be damned.
 
Reviews are desired, e-mail me, but…well…connection and all. Boo. Plus, Mediaminer isn't doing a very good job of letting me see your reviews. For Act V, I can see like four of the posted reviews. How crappy is that?
 
Love to Dianna, who told me it was okay to use her real name in these little after talks. DIANNA DIANNA DIANNA!
 
Bwahahahahaaaaaaa!
 
Well, it's funny to me.
 
How about those lemons? Juicy, no? I've got some ideas for the next Act, so I'm going to sign off now and try and do some more writing before I have to sleep and go to work. Stupid money.
 
Much love to you all!
 
Grumpy Demon