Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act VIII, A Shot of Something Good ❯ After Talk ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Okay, I'm sorry about this. I know, one shots aren't the same as an actual Act, but I felt bad about not having things ready to post completely. So this is what you get. I promise not to let it become a habit. So here are some more questions that I've been seeing some of.
 
WHY DON'T YOU POST A CHAPTER AT A TIME?
 
Well, I've thought about it, but honestly, there are two reasons. One, I'm a big re-writer. I spend a lot of time going back and changing my mind about something that happened or something that needs to happen. So if I posted a chapter at a time, you'd be in trouble because the final story sometimes doesn't look a thing like the original draft.
 
And reason number two is that I hate, hate, HATE starting to read a story and having it cut off in the middle. It's not so bad if the person is good about updating, but there are a lot of fics out there that have just been left dangling. I think that posting a fic is like making a contract between the author and reader. I'm promising to give you a completed story and you're promising to read and oh, I don't know, maybe drop me a review? Hint, freakin' hint people. So I don't want to start posting and have things come up and not be able to update.
 
WHEN WILL FAKE IN LOVE END?
 
Well I think I already kind of answered this one, but I'll say it again. When I run out of ideas. Don't worry, I'll let you know when we hit my last act. I promise to post when I'm quitting. I won't just disappear.
 
ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL WRITER?
 
No. Or more accurately, I wish.
 
I SUGGESTED THAT YOU WRITE THIS, AND YOU DIDN'T…
 
So, I love getting suggestions. I do take them seriously, just ask Michelle who was all into a little blindfold action between Sexy and Sexier. I don't take all suggestions, and it's not that I don't think your ideas aren't worth my time, it's just I don't think they always fit with what I have in mind for my little series here. Feel free to drop me a line, I like hearing story ideas, and if I don't take you up on it, or I don't get it how you want it, then write it yourself and send me a link. I'd love to read it! Demon loves the fanfics!
 
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID ALL FAKE FANFICS ARE BAD…
 
Okay, whoa here kids. I didn't say that at all. By all means there are some truly AWESOME fanfics out there that leave me on the edge of my seat. But in the same breath you can't deny that there are some awesomely bad ones out there too. I never meant and I never said that all the fics I read are bad. I'm sorry that some people thought that I was slamming other FAKE authors. I'm really not trying to do that. I apologize.
 
ARE YOU PLANNING TO WRITE ANY OTHER FAKE FICS OR JUST FAKE IN LOVE?
 
Hmm, I don't know. You remember in the last Act when Rose says “if things had turned out differently you and I would have grown up together.” Well since I wrote that I've been having all these story ideas along that plotline. So something might come of that. I've also got a couple of things sitting in my zip drive that are started and set our FAKE boys in other plot lines. I might finish them someday and post them. What do you think? Should I do so?
 
YOU NEVER E-MAILED ME BACK.
 
I'm sorry. I've been truly horrible about e-mail lately. There's really no excuse for it other than my own laziness. I'll promise to do better, but I'm only human. Even I get bored of sitting in front of my computer for hours at a time. Sometimes this demon needs fresh air, dammit.
 
 
So that's the end of this for now. Thanks, as always, for reading, and I hope that I'll see you back here next time!
 
Love you all, your friendly neighborhood Grumpy Demon