Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act X; Set-ups and Power Plays ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: This should be old news by now, but (surprise, surprise) I'm not Sanami Matoh, I'm not making any money off of this, and this is yaoi hentai.
Set right after the last act. Again, sur-fucking-prise…
Enjoy!
 
 
“Have fun at Carol's,” Ryo said brightly as he handed Bikky his bag. “Be nice to her aunt.”
“You must be feeling better, Dad,” Bikky said.
“Yeah,” Ryo laughed. “Call if you need anything.”
Bikky grinned evilly. “I certainly will.”
Ryo shook his head. “Be nice Bikky.”
Bikky laughed and took off out the door, a hollered bye echoing after him. Ryo laughed again and headed back into the apartment, the door closed and locked behind him. He expected to find Dee sprawled across the couch, but the TV was off and the room was dark. Ryo frowned a little and headed into the bedroom, one hand brushing his hair back as he looked inside.
“Dee?”
Dee smiled at him from the bed, an inviting mesmerizing smile that Ryo couldn't refuse. He found himself walking silently across the room and climbing into the bed, Dee pulling him close and kissing him deeply. Ryo closed his eyes and gave over completely to Dee's touch and exploring tongue. When Dee finally pulled back, Ryo gasped for breath and his eyes fluttered open. Dee smiled at him and then suddenly chuckled and shook his head.
“What?” Ryo asked.
“I don't know,” Dee said. “I've been thinking about us a lot lately, about the past. I was just thinking about the test drive.”
Ryo blushed darker and Dee shook his head again.
“I was so nervous that night,” Dee confessed.
You were nervous?” Ryo asked with surprise.
“Yeah,” Dee said. “I mean, first of all, just to say that to you, to tell you that. I thought that maybe I might have pushed too far too fast. I was scared that you'd shoot me down or that you'd tell me to get out. I don't know what I would have done if you'd said no.”
Ryo stared down at him and lightly curled his fingers through Dee's hair. It had never occurred to him that Dee could have been so scared that night. He had seemed like his normal over confident self. Of course, Ryo had been a little preoccupied with his own nervousness. He had been uncertain, about what he had agreed to and what would come from it, and he had tried to separate himself from everything. It hadn't worked, it had all felt too good. Ryo toyed with a strand of hair and Dee kept talking.
“And then when you said yes, well, good God, then I was just terrified. Excited, absolutely, but still. I mean, I wanted you to like it, so that you'd want…me. I so worried that you'd hate it, or that you'd get too nervous or something. I had this whole list of things worked out in my head so that you'd want more.”
“Oh?”
Dee smiled at him again and Ryo smiled back.
“I was…disappointed…when we had to stop,” Ryo said softly.
Dee's smile became predatory and his fingers slid to the buttons on Ryo's shirt.
“Want to take a test drive Sexy?” he murmured.
Ryo's blush darkened and Dee slowly opened the shirt, his fingers skating lightly over the soft skin. Ryo tensed and shivered, Dee's touch igniting a nervous fire inside of him. Dee's tongue darted out and began to cover him, to bath him short licks and caresses. Ryo bit his lip and his eyes slid half closed as Dee worked his way lower. Dee lapped at one nipple until it hardened and pricked in his mouth and then clamped his mouth over the other. A quiet sound escaped Ryo, and Dee shivered as it washed over him.
Something about this was different. It was like they had somehow managed to travel back in time. Dee expected his phone to ring at any second or for JJ to burst into the room with an angry roar. His hands were shaking a little as he slid down Ryo's body and tugged lightly at his pants. Ryo's hand locked over one of his and Dee's eyes slid back up to Ryo's face. Dee's breath caught.
It was just how he remembered it. Ryo's head was tossed to one side, his cheeks stained with a pale flush, eyes half-lidded and dark. His lips were parted, soft gasps escaping him as Dee caressed his fingers down two curved hips. Ryo's hand loosened on his as Dee kissed the smooth stomach and Dee began to tug Ryo's pants down.
He remembered that night so clearly. When Ryo had said yes he had been ready to scream with joy, but then that small finger of fear had begun to brush up and down his spine. He had moved slowly, trying to gauge Ryo's reactions, and he had been confused when Ryo had stopped him so soon, blushing and sputtering as Dee licked and teased his body. Now, knowing what he did about his Ryo, Dee suspected he had reacted so nervously because it had felt so good. He had decided to strip Ryo as carefully but also as quickly as he could. He wanted it to be real to Ryo, he wanted Ryo to feel everything, and he had wanted so desperately to see every glorious inch of the man's body.
Dee pulled the pants free and tossed them aside. Ryo squirmed a little beneath him, as though embarrassed about his nakedness, and Dee felt his stomach clench again. God, it was as if this were the first time they had touched. Nervousness flickered through him again and he took his time as he caressed his hands over Ryo's thighs. A strangled sound escaped Ryo and Dee glanced back up at him. Ryo's eyes were clenched shut now, and he was lightly biting his lip as Dee explored his body. A shivering breath escaped Dee and he climbed back up Ryo, his arms wrapping around the pale body, tangling in the shirt that was still clinging to Ryo. He pressed their lips together, his kiss soft and gentle as he held Ryo close, calming and soothing, but also exciting as he brushed his tongue into Ryo's mouth.
Dee pulled back and then thrust his hips down, his whole body pressing down possessively over Ryo as he ground them together. Ryo's lips tightened as a quiet sound slipped free and Dee leaned down to breathe in Ryo's scent.
“You're so beautiful,” he whispered. “You're breath taking, amazing.”
The blush darkened and Dee thrust forward again. Another choked cry escaped Ryo and Dee kissed his neck.
“Don't hold it in,” he whispered.
He thrust down and this time Ryo's head arched back into the pillow, a long low cry slipping free from him. Dee smiled and turned his attention back to Ryo's chest. His fingers traced over every muscle line, circling and caressing as he slowly leaned down and drug his tongue across Ryo's chest. Ryo shivered and Dee kissed his heated skin as his hand slid down Ryo's body. His fingers wrapped around Ryo's erection and a startled cry escaped Ryo. His hand locked over Dee's again, but Dee continued. Ryo bit back on another cry as Dee began to gently stroke him and his hand flopped away and tangled in the sheets. Dee stared at Ryo's face, entranced. So many emotions were darting across it, his eyes clenched so tightly shut as he struggled to keep calm beneath Dee's touch.
This is what it would have been like, Dee thought. This is how it would have been.
Their first time together had been amazing, Dee wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world, but it had had another purpose to it. He had sought to comfort Ryo that night, to show Ryo that he was loved and that he didn't need to worry about that love disappearing. He wanted Ryo to feel safe and protected in his arms, and he had said that with every movement of his body. The test drive, though, hadn't had any ulterior motives like that. It had simply been about pleasure, about making Ryo feel good, about making him want. Dee wanted that to fill Ryo now, he wanted Ryo to know every touch and he wanted to bathe Ryo in desire and pleasure. Dee shivered at that thought. It was like a spell, he thought, some magical thing that had brought them back in time and given him this opportunity. His beautiful Ryo was reacting so innocently, so strongly to his touch, his body responding hesitantly as Dee explored. God it was like the first time.
Dee's free hand brushed across Ryo's lips and then down his neck, Ryo's body arching up from the bed as Dee straddled his thighs. Ryo's shaking hands slid to Dee's thighs and clung there, uncertain and nervous as he dug his fingers into Dee's legs. Dee's hand tightened and Ryo cried out, a thin sheath of sweat spreading across his face as Dee continued to slowly work him.
Dee shifted and forced Ryo's legs to part as he climbed between them. He continued to stroke and pull at Ryo and then leaned down, his hand tightening at the base of the straining erection before he drug his tongue across it. An incomprehensible sound escaped Ryo and he sat up, his hands now clinging to Dee's shoulders. The shirt hung in a tousled mess around him as he gasped and slumped against Dee.
“Dee, Dee,” he whispered, his voice a sultry chant. “Dee…”
Dee sucked Ryo's head into his mouth and teased his tongue across it, short panting laps of his tongue circling it. Ryo was crying out now with every touch, his fingers clawing at Dee's shoulders as pleasure washed through him. He was rushing forward, everything tensing, and then suddenly Dee released him. A groaning whimper escaped Ryo, but then Dee was lowering him back to the bed, his body pressing back over Ryo's.
“Not yet,” he whispered, his touch soothing again and filled with the promise of pleasure to come. “Not yet.”
Ryo shivered and his arms wrapped around Dee, holding him close as he buried his face against Dee's neck. His whole body felt weak and shivery, but was aching with desire. He wanted Dee, he wanted him so badly.
Dee's lips clamped at the base of his neck and Ryo's eyes opened slowly, his mouth dropping open as his head rolled back. Dee bit at the skin, sucking and licking at it as he continued to hold Ryo. He's going to leave a mark, Ryo thought dimly, and the thought had a strange sensuality to it. A mark, Dee's mark. Would he have done that before? What if someone had seen it? Dee sucked harder and Ryo moaned, the thoughts drifting away as he leaned his head to one side to give Dee better access. Dee's hands were running up and down his back now, pressing between him and the bed, struggling against the shirt as he explored over Ryo's skin. Dee's lips finally pulled free and he stared down at the angry looking circle he had made. He wanted to cover Ryo's body in them, to taste his skin that deeply everywhere. He panted a little at that idea and then pressed his lips back to Ryo's.
The kiss was deep, almost demanding and Ryo reveled in the expert swipes of Dee's tongue that circled and traced through his mouth. He sucked at Dee's tongue, wanting more, wanting everything Dee could give. He opened his mouth wider, inviting Dee further in, and Dee's tongue began to plunge into Ryo's mouth again and again.
When they pulled apart both were gasping for air and Ryo was shaking again with anticipation. God, why did he feel so nervous? Dee lazily sat up, straddling Ryo's waist and pulled his shirt off. Ryo's eyes slid open and he watched as muscular olive skin was exposed. Dee stared down at him, his dark green eyes burning against Ryo, inviting and deep. Ryo's hand slid out, hesitant and cautious, and lightly pressed itself against Dee's chest. Dee smiled and leaned into the touch, the blush on Ryo's cheeks darkening as his palm splayed across Dee's chest. The other hand soon followed and he cautiously caressed them across Dee's body. Dee leaned down, trapping Ryo's hands against his skin as they kissed again.
The feel of Dee's skin against his palms as Dee's tongue scraped through him made Ryo shiver and tremble. Dee's skin was smooth and warm, and he pressed his hands tighter against Dee's strong chest as the kiss passed between them. Then Dee's lips pulled away and began to cover Ryo's face in short soft kisses, his lips brushing across fair skin as he touched them everywhere. Ryo's eyes remained closed and he arched up into Dee as Dee's lips pressed against each eye lid.
Then Dee was pulling back, straddling Ryo's thighs again. Ryo's eyes opened and Dee's fingers tangled in the shirt still wrapped around Ryo. He pulled Ryo up, his arms wrapping tightly around the brown haired man as he thrust forward and locked their mouths together. Ryo gasped into the kiss and then wrenched his mouth away, his head turning and cheek resting lightly against Dee's lips as he panted for air. Dee began a gentle rhythm, his pants scraping over Ryo's sensitive skin as Ryo cried out and whispered with every thrust. He clung to Dee, his hands tight at Dee's back, and suddenly he found himself pushing up, answering each thrust. For some reason, he blushed darker.
Dee moaned with pleasure as he felt Ryo rising to meet him. He could feel the thick heat in Ryo's face, and it made his chest tighten with love and desire. He pulled the shirt free and tossed it aside, his hands hungrily moving across Ryo's back now. Dee leaned forward, pressing them tightly together and Ryo moaned with pleasure. Then Dee was lowering him back to the bed.
Ryo stared up into Dee's deep green eyes as his lover hovered over him, one hand brushing up and down Ryo's body. Ryo's hands were resting limply on Dee's back, determined now to never leave that supple skin. It felt so good beneath his touch. Dee stared down at him, his brain trembling. I've done it, he thought, his mind almost wild. He's not wearing anything. God, look at him. He's perfect.
Dee shivered. It was getting harder to think clearly. All the wonderful things he had planned to do were slipping from his mind. He wanted to kiss Ryo everywhere, to hold him so close that every inch of skin would meet. He wanted to make Ryo scream with pleasure, he wanted to make Ryo moan and cling to him again. Dee was panting and Ryo's dark eyes were glazed with a sudden questioning. Dee gave him a reassuring smile and leaned down, his lips beginning to explore back across Ryo's chest. He circled the pink nipples until Ryo moaned, his hands now tight at Dee's back again and Dee began to kiss lower and lower. Dee's fingers blazed the way, tracing down as he searched across Ryo's body. It was like heaven.
A long gasping sigh escaped Ryo.
“Dee…” he whispered.
Dee's tongue found the sensitive skin at the base of Ryo's legs, the skin smooth and delicate beneath his mouth. Ryo shivered and cried out, his legs spreading wider as he panted. Dee knelt between Ryo's legs and gently lifted one, carefully bending it until Ryo's foot rested flatly against the bed. He reached out and pulled Ryo up, the pale arms wrapping around his neck again as Dee kept him close. He nuzzled Ryo's neck, caressed and kissed over the skin as his hand ran soothingly up and down Ryo's leg.
He opened the lube expertly with one hand, his fingers quickly coated. He lapped at Ryo's mouth again, calming and wanting as his finger slid down the cleft of Ryo's ass. Ryo moaned and shook, his arms tightening around Dee.
“Shh,” Dee whispered and bathed Ryo's face in kisses again. “Shhh….”
Ryo's lip trembled, his eyes closed as Dee slid one finger through the tight ring of muscles. He slowly began to pump and caress, stroking his finger in and out as Ryo panted and shivered against him. Ryo buried his face against Dee's neck, his breath hot and moist against Dee's skin. A second finger scissored in and Ryo moaned louder, his lips sucking hard at Dee's throat now as his hands tightened.
“Dee,” Ryo breathed and Dee could feel a strange nervousness in Ryo's voice. “It…”
“Shh,” Dee whispered again, his voice low and husky. The words seemed strange, but he couldn't stop himself from saying them. “Do you want to stop?”
Ryo shook his head and pressed his face tighter against Dee's neck. Dee caressed his hand down Ryo's leg before he added a third finger. He began to pump and circle within Ryo, searching as though he didn't know every part of Ryo's body. He felt Ryo moan against his neck and Dee curled his fingers until they grazed over the sensitive muscles in Ryo. The moan came again, but was lower now, filled with pleasure as Dee pressed and explored.
Dee gently lowered Ryo back to the bed, his fingers never leaving Ryo's body as he pulled free from Ryo's hold. Now he leaned forward and blew a long blast of air over Ryo's erection. Ryo cried out, and his fingers locked tightly in the blankets. Dee deftly stripped out of his pants and then slid his lips down over Ryo. He sucked hard, his tongue lashing across the salty skin as Ryo screamed and arched up from the bed. Dee's fingers began a slow careful thrusting, slipping in and out as Dee tortured his mouth across Ryo's sensitive skin. He slid them in and out, stretching and skidding deeper within Ryo as he moved. Dee swirled his tongue across the weeping slit and Ryo screamed again as he came. Dee swallowed every drop and then sat back up.
Ryo's breath was heaving as he lay spent on the bed, his eyes dazed and hazy as he stared up at the ceiling. Dee kissed the leg still propped against the bed and then pulled his hand free and slowly slid inside. Ryo bit his lip again, his body tensing and then relaxing as Dee carefully filled him. Dee thrust slowly, cautiously almost, and Ryo moaned in answer. Dee closed his eyes. This felt amazing, perfect, he felt like he was floating, drifting away in pleasure.
“Love you,” Dee whispered and began a slow rhythm.
Ryo cried out again and his hands fisted into the blankets as Dee kissed and caressed his face. The world slowed around them, and Ryo was soon panting and clinging to Dee, everything stained with pleasure and desire. Dee held him so carefully, everything within him responding to Dee's touch, wanting more, wanting Dee. Ryo's mouth slid open.
“Dee!” Ryo cried. “I love you!”
The cry was a deep release and Dee felt the words wrap around him. He leaned forward again, his lips clamping over Ryo's and thrust again. Ryo whispered and panted into the kiss, a few tears running down his face as Dee reached between them and stroked him into orgasm. They came together and then clung tightly, their skin hot and slick as they collapsed onto the bed.
“Dee,” Ryo breathed and pulled Dee close. “I love you so much, more than anything.”
“I love you too Sexy little Ryo,” Dee whispered and kissed away the tears.
Ryo laughed a little and hugged Dee.
“What was that?” he whispered. “It felt so…”
“Like the first time,” Dee murmured. “You were perfect. God, Ryo.”
“I would have wanted more after that,” Ryo whispered.
Dee smiled and nuzzled down against Ryo's neck and kissed the smooth skin. Ryo's hand slid through his hair and Dee clutched Ryo to him. They were quiet, resting now, and Ryo smiled a little as the words spread through him, new now, somehow fresh and filled with so much love.
You and only you, forever.