Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XIV, Family and Forgiveness ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Not Sanami Matoh. Not making a damn dime here. Yaoi involved kids. Set in the FAKE in Love Timeline…as if that wasn't obvious by now.
 
 
“Run you dumbshits!” Dee yelled at the TV as his hands paused. “Ah dammit.”
“It appears your team is filled with losers,” Rose said boredly as he tossed the salad in front of him.
“Shut it,” Dee snapped. “They'll come back.”
“If you can't peel potatoes and watch the game, you have to sit in the kitchen, dweeb,” Bikky said.
“God is everyone against me?”
“Yes,” Ryo said simply as he leaned over the back of the couch and picked up the pot of potatoes that Bikky and Dee had peeled, lightly pecking Dee's temple. “Hurry up and finish.”
The apartment was heavy with the smells of turkey and pie, heavy traditional Thanksgiving food that already had Dee drooling in anticipation. Carol laughed as Bikky showed off his prowess with a potato peeler and beat Dee in a race.
“It's not fair,” Dee said. “The game distracted me!”
“Race again,” Carol said and gave Dee and Bikky a wink. “I'll help you out this time Dee. I bet I can distract Bikky.”
Bikky's eyes widened and he blushed slightly, Rose laughing loudly as he shook his head. He had ended up with them after Diana informed him that Drake's mother was insisting that they come to the Parker family gathering this year. The FBI agent did not sound pleased. Of course, being locked in a houseful of people who wanted to touch your stomach all the time didn't sound particularly enticing to Rose either.
“How much longer?” Bikky grumbled.
“Quarter,” Dee said. “Pay up and then go ask Ryo for another job.”
“I hate that stupid rule!” Bikky announced loudly and headed into the kitchen, Ryo laughing as Bikky handed him the coin and asked for something else to do.
“Ingenious,” Rose said.
Dee grinned. “Ryo's idea. He got sick of us complaining about dinner taking too long, so now there's a fine and chore. He got three dollars out of Bikky last week.”
“How much have you had to pay?” Carol asked.
Dee's mouth thinned. “I don't know?”
“Liar.”
Dee chuckled. “Here, that's the last of the potatoes. I'm stepping out for a cigarette, turn the game up so I can hear it.”
“They're still going to lose,” Rose said.
“And my money's going with them,” Dee grumbled as he stepped out onto the fire escape and lit a cigarette, staring in through the window at the warm family scene before him.
He chuckled quietly. It probably would have killed him to admit it before, but Rose wasn't a bad guy. Most of the time. And he was good with Bikky and Carol. He was like an uncle almost. Dee groaned. If he was a damn uncle, then he definitely was Ryo's brother because there was no way in hell that Dee was going to share even pretend genes with that bastard. Dee chuckled again and finished his cigarette.
“You're now down by seventeen,” Rose informed him.
“Yeah I heard,” Dee grumbled. “Ryo! How much did you bet?”
“Twenty-five,” Ryo answered as he leaned in the kitchen doorway and watched a few minutes of the game. “Nice.”
“Well that's good to know,” Dee said. “We'll still come out ahead. He bet five more than I did.”
“Against you?” Rose asked with amusement.
“Yeah, he always does that.”
“Because you always pick losers,” Ryo said.
Dee glanced back at him with a coy smile and Ryo shook his head as he rolled his eyes.
“In football, you always pick losers in football.”
“Sure,” Dee said with a grin and Ryo headed back into the kitchen.
“Touchdown!” Bikky yelled. “Ryo, you're so going to win!”
“I know,” Ryo's voice answered them.
“He always does,” Dee grumbled.
 
“Can't I just say I'm thankful for this food and start eating?” Bikky asked.
“No,” Ryo said. “Come on Biks, one thing you're thankful for.”
“Fine,” Bikky sighed dramatically. “I'm thankful for…all the time I get to spend with the people I care about.”
Carol smiled happily. “I'm thankful for getting to spend Thanksgiving with my favorite guys.”
“Good friends,” Rose said with a chuckle.
“Family,” Dee said.
Ryo laughed. “This food. Let's eat.”
“You big cheater!”
 
“Good God I don't think I need to eat for a week,” Dee murmured as he collapsed into bed, his hand resting over his stomach.
Ryo curled up close, his body tangling with Dee's as he sighed tiredly.
“Damn turkey,” Ryo muttered. “I'm going to sleep for the next three days.”
“It was all so good,” Dee said as he kissed Ryo's forehead.
“Thanks.”
“Going to be hell to clean up tomorrow.”
“Good luck.”
“Damn.”
Ryo chuckled and wrapped his arm tighter around Dee. The meal had been a success, filled with laughter and good food, and they had spent most of the evening in a pleasant family scene. Dee had kicked Rose out after the Commissioner had fallen asleep on their couch four times, and Bikky had headed over to Carol's to have some pie and probably to sleep on her couch. How the kid had room for food was beyond Dee's comprehension. Bikky, as usual, had packed it away.
Dee closed his eyes and sighed as his body drifted in wonderful sleepy warmth. Ryo was right; he was going to sleep for the next three days. Suddenly, Dee's eyes blinked open and his breath caught as he felt Ryo grind against his thigh. The steady rhythm continued and Dee looked over, his breath catching again. Ryo was staring at him through half-lidded eyes, his lips parted as he thrust against Dee again and again.
A strangled moan escaped Dee's lips before he rolled on top of Ryo, his thigh resting firmly between Ryo's legs as he leaned down for a long slow kiss. He pressed forward, Ryo's hands tightening at his back as Ryo practically spoke into Dee's mouth. Dee pulled back and began kissing down Ryo's neck, nipping and licking at the skin as Ryo arched up into him.
“Slow Dee,” Ryo breathed. “I want it slow.”
Dee shivered but his movements became less frantic as he took his time opening Ryo's pajama shirt. Ryo sighed as Dee splayed his hands over a smooth soft chest and began to gently caress over Ryo's skin.
“You drive me crazy,” Dee whispered.
Ryo's eyes locked with his, hypnotic dark eyes that swallowed Dee up completely and pulled him away from the world. Dee found himself leaning forward for another kiss, Ryo devouring him as their tongues caressed and explored. He thrust his leg forward again and Ryo arched, moaning loudly now as the kiss ended.
“Still want me to go slow?” Dee asked breathlessly as he rubbed his thigh against Ryo's stiffening erection.
“Dee,” Ryo murmured. “Oh Dee…”
Dee was pulled back into another long kiss, his hands sliding up and down Ryo's sides as Ryo held him close. The kiss ended slowly, drawn out again and again by gentle pecks and soft licks. Soon Ryo was tugging at Dee's shirt, pulling it hungrily off as his hands slid down Dee's back and he smiled happily.
“What?” Dee whispered as he kissed Ryo's neck.
“Your back,” Ryo answered softly. “I love the way it feels.”
His eyes closed and he arched up to press against Dee.
“I love the way all of you feels.”
Dee moaned and bit down into Ryo's neck, lightly sucking as Ryo began to grind against his thigh again. Dee's hands slid down and firmly grasped Ryo's hips, holding him still as Dee slowly blazed his way down Ryo's chest. Ryo moaned, partly in protest, partly in pleasure as Dee found one sensitive nipple.
“Slow, remember?” Dee breathed before he clamped his teeth around the little peak, teasing it into hardness.
Ryo moaned again and Dee began to trail wet slow kisses across his chest, playing with the other nipple before he began to slide lower. He covered Ryo's body in kisses, his tongue lapping at the milky skin as Ryo closed his eyes and shivered beneath Dee's capable hands. God Dee loved doing this, he loved touching Ryo so much.
His lips skidded over the top of Ryo's pants then searched lower, blowing hot breath down over Ryo's thighs. Ryo's legs spread, another loud moan escaping him as his fingers tangled in the blankets. Dee closed his eyes for a moment before he looked up, smiling as the very image he had in his mind was revealed. Ryo lay spread before him, a deep blush on his cheeks, his eyes softly closed as he panted for air. He was the most amazing thing Dee had ever seen. Dee's smile grew a little; of course he thought that every time.
Dee turned his attention back to Ryo's pajama clad cock, lightly licking at the fabric now as Ryo cried out in surprised pleasure. Dee smiled and began to suck and nibble at Ryo's erection through the thin fabric.
“God, Dee…”
Ryo's breathing was heavy and erratic now, his head thrown back as his mouth hung open in a wide circle. Dee swirled his tongue up and down, Ryo's hips bucking forward as Dee's hands slid up to the top of Ryo's pants.
“My Sexy little Ryo,” Dee murmured, deliberately puffing his words through Ryo's pants.
He clamped his teeth into the fabric as Ryo moaned and began to pull down. He growled low in his throat, Ryo's eyes opening to slits as he watched Dee slowly yank his pants down with his teeth. The fabric drug excruciatingly slow over Ryo's skin, everything screaming for him to reach down and rip his pants off for Dee. Ryo's head flopped back into the bed. No, this was too sexy for him to ruin, God Dee really was going to drive him crazy with want one of these nights.
Dee tugged until the pants rested just above Ryo's knees, his cock now exposed and ready, his legs tugged together by the pull of the fabric. Dee began to kiss his way up Ryo's thighs now, licking and biting at the skin as Ryo moaned for more. Dee nuzzled against Ryo's cock, breathing hot wetness over it as Ryo arched up from the bed. Dee's hands slid over Ryo's waist, caressing softly as he straddled Ryo's legs and began to slowly lick Ryo's erection.
Ryo's breath shifted and caught, his mouth open again as he drifted under wave after wave of wonderful pleasure. Dee employed every trick he knew, kissing and sucking, blowing hot air down over Ryo, nibbling up and down the length of Ryo's cock as he toyed with the head. Ryo was soon a moaning mess, his head lolled back on the pillow as he thrust weakly up, so close to cumming, his whole body leaning forward for it. Dee smiled hungrily as he finally lowered his mouth and swallowed Ryo, his lips running up and down as he stroked Ryo towards release. Ryo cried out as he came, his back arching almost painfully as he filled Dee's mouth, the whole world suddenly lit with brilliant color and light. Ryo panted through heady aftershocks before he collapsed back on the bed, Dee cleaning up the little stickiness that had escaped him, the expert tongue already exciting Ryo towards another round.
Dee chuckled as he pulled Ryo's pants the rest of the way off, his hands running up and down Ryo's thighs. Ryo was still a little dazed, a pleased smile on his face as he stared at Dee happily. Dee smiled back and Ryo pulled his legs up, planting his feet firmly against the bed as he handed the lube to Dee. Dee kissed one knee then quickly covered his fingers and began to prep his gorgeous lover.
Dee's eyes continued to wander over Ryo's body as his fingers slid in and out, teasing and stretching as Ryo moaned. Dee kissed Ryo's knee again, his free hand caressing up and down Ryo's thigh as he nuzzled against pale skin.
“I love you Ryo,” Dee whispered, already knowing what Ryo would answer, needing to hear those almost sacred words.
“I love you too,” Ryo answered, his voice husky and soft. “More than anything.”
Dee smiled and slid a third finger in, Ryo rapidly loosening and stretching under his skillful touch. Ryo's hips began to move, his body rocking as he buried Dee's touch deeper, Ryo's fingers sliding up to play with his nipples as his eyes closed. A dark blush again fanned over his chest and Dee groaned softly. He pumped his hand harder, Ryo crying out and squeezing his nipples, his legs thrusting hard against the bed. Dee leaned forward and drug his tongue down Ryo's cock, his lover crying out as Dee swirled his tongue over the throbbing head.
At last Dee pulled his hand free and quickly shrugged out of his pants, his arms hooking under Ryo's legs as he pulled his lover into position. Ryo's knees rested firmly against his elbows as Dee thrust slowly in, leaning forward to kiss Ryo, long pale fingers tangling in dark hair as Dee began to move. Dee lightly bit Ryo's lower lip, sucking and nibbling over it as he thrust slowly forward again and again, moving to strike deep into Ryo with every push. Ryo moaned and thrust back, his hands sliding down over Dee's back and neck as Dee continued to thrust in again and again. Dee's lips became hungrier, the kiss demanding and deep as Dee explored every surface of Ryo's mouth, searching and touching. Ryo gasped into the kiss, sweat slickening their bodies as Ryo's hand slid down and grasped his aching cock.
He moaned against Dee's lips, stroking in time with Dee's expert thrusts, his eyes opening to stare up into Dee's amazing eyes. Dee stared back, thrusting forward again, Ryo's hand tightening as his lips shivered and he arched up into Dee's hold again. Dee's tongue scraped through Ryo's mouth and he suddenly felt his whole body tighten and surge. Dee's eyes closed as he came, Ryo warm and wonderful around him as he buried himself deep and hot. Ryo moaned into Dee's kiss as he felt Dee cum, and his hand was soon covered in sticky warmth as he slid into another amazing orgasm. Dee panted for air when their lips finally parted and he stared down at Ryo.
“God, you're amazing.”
Ryo smiled slightly. “I was just thinking the same thing about you.”
Dee pulled carefully free and they slid comfortably close together, both yawning as turkey and good sex carefully dulled their senses. It certainly seemed to be a good combination. Ryo smiled as he felt Dee snore softly against his throat, a small chuckle escaping him. They had enough leftovers to have turkey every night for the next week. He wondered how Dee would react to a thought like that.
Ryo's eyes closed slowly, the sound of wind and Dee's quiet rumbling slowly filling his mind as he drifted away. The small smile remained, soft words filling his mind as he finally gave way to sleep.
You and only you, forever.