Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE In Love: Act XV, Fires and Distance ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Not Sanami Matoh. Not making any money here. Poor, poor, poor.
 
 
“So basically you think that the first fire, the one in the apartment building, was just a test run?” Dee asked as he lit a cigarette.
Rose nodded. “It would explain the number and volume of accelerants and devices used. Our robber was probably on scene through the entire fire, watching to find out what burned best and what would give him the kind of fire he wanted. The department store was his first real target.”
“But it wasn't the reason for the fire,” Drake said as he tossed a file on the table in front of them. “Seventh Mutual was robbed during the blaze, and the thief left with somewhere in the neighborhood of .7 million dollars.”
Ted let out a low whistle. “That's quite the payday.”
“We thought that it was just coincidence at first,” JJ said. “But this second fire/bank robbery confirms it. They're planned events. The arson is about location, not about any of the usual things. There's nothing personal about this.”
“That makes this guy extremely dangerous,” Ryo said softly. “There's no way of knowing where he's going to strike next. Any bank in the city would do.”
“It's too big to be a one man operation,” Rose said. “I think it's safe to assume that there are at least three suspects.”
“I'd say four,” Drake said. “Three to do the robbing, one to play wheel man.”
Rose shrugged. “We're just guessing at this point.”
The Commissioner's eyes narrowed suddenly.
“I do not want to see a betting pool materialize around this case. I want this professional. The press is sure to get their hands on the connection between the robberies and the fires and I don't want any colorful stories leaking out of this precinct.”
The grumbled ascension that answered him caused Rose's eye to twitch slightly. He grit his teeth and took a deep breath before he continued.
“You'll be working in tandem with officers from other precincts,” he said. “This is going to span the city, gentlemen, count on it. I expect full cooperation on our end. That means you're all to act like professionals.”
“Why did you look at me when you said that?” Dee snapped. “I'm a fucking professional.”
“As you prove again and again,” Rose said with a sour smile. “Start looking gentlemen. The lab has the tapes from the robberies, they'll be sending down copies in less than an hour. I want answers. Now.”
Rose left the conference room then, a long sigh following in his wake. Dee ran a hand through his hair and shook his head.
“I get the feeling this is going to be a messy case,” he said finally.
“Yeah,” JJ said tiredly. “No leads, no suspects, no idea where the next attack will be.”
“I like a challenge,” Erin said with a shrug.
Dee's narrowed eyes flashed over him, but Erin just grinned back. Ryo sighed and pulled his glasses from his pocket.
“Let's get started,” he said. “One hour, then we plan our next step.”
The room was filled with quick agreement, then paper flapped noisily as they began to sift through the files. It wasn't a glamorous moment in their law enforcement careers. It wasn't exciting or riveting, or dangerous. It was duty and routine, and they all knew how important it was. They needed to know this information, and pens began to scribble as they took notes, wrote follow up questions, and jotted lists of possibilities to check into. Twenty minutes passed before Dee clicked his tongue loudly.
“So I say Rose is a dumbass and there are at least four men involved,” he grinned mischievously. “Anybody care to disagree?”
 
“That kid doesn't look like he's in his mid-twenties,” Ryo said and then sipped at his coffee.
“Yeah, he looks like he's maybe a couple of years older than Bikky,” Dee said. “Can you replay that again Jim?”
“Sure,” the lab tech said. “You guys know this isn't my area of expertise, right?”
“You push play, you push rewind, how hard is it?” Dee muttered. “Right there. Did you see that?”
“See what?” Ryo said as he peered at the screen.
“He looked right at the camera. He knew it was there.”
“It would make sense to do some serious recon before you robbed a bank,” Ryo said and made some notes. “We'll have to get some earlier tapes and take a look. Three guys. Rose is winning.”
Dee grinned. “We could still have a wheel man. Why do they do that? Why pull pantyhose over your head? Buy a damn mask.”
“Three guys who go in to buy masks can be remembered,” Jim offered.
“Yeah, true,” Dee said and then chuckled. “I can think of several stores where three guys buying pantyhose wouldn't make anyone bat an eye.”
“What are the chances of getting any kind of ID off these images?” Ryo asked, ignoring Dee and Jim's little play.
“Not my area of expertise, remember?” Jim said. “I press play, rewind, not much more than that. The tech guy'll be back tomorrow. He'll do what he can.”
“Fantastic,” Dee said and then lit a cigarette. “You going to the Policeman's Ball?”
“No,” Jim said with a sigh. “The public wants to meet cops and CSI agents and firemen, but they don't really care about us lab geeks.”
“With good reason,” Dee said.
“Bite me,” Jim answered. “And you still owe me a drink, dammit.”
 
Dee smiled as he slowly awoke to the feeling of warm lips playing with his ear.
“Good morning,” he said.
“Mmm,” Ryo answered and licked across his ear.
Dee arched his head to give Ryo more access and sighed with pleasure as a soft wet tongue traced over him. A slight frown slowly drifted over Dee's face.
“I like this, but don't we have to work today?”
“It's fine,” Ryo murmured.
“We'll be late,” Dee said, but made no move to pull away.
Ryo spooned up against him and rolled his hips forward, his lips again rubbing over Dee's ear.
“I woke you up early,” Ryo whispered.
Dee chuckled happily. “You sneaky little devil.”
“Mmmhmm,” Ryo breathed.
Dee turned to peer at Ryo over his shoulder.
“If you're teasing me you better stop now,” he warned.
Ryo gave him a slow seductive smile and flicked his fingers up under Dee's shirt.
“Oh good morning New York,” Dee said happily and rolled over to wrap his arms around Ryo. “I love you Ryo.”
“I love you Dee,” Ryo whispered. “We have to be at work in an hour.”
Dee smirked and latched onto Ryo's neck, wallowing in the delicious moan that escaped his partner.
“That may not be enough time,” Dee whispered as he lightly kissed Ryo's pulse. “I mean, you're covered in clothes Sexy.”
“I think we both know you can take care of that little problem in the blink of an eye,” Ryo answered in the same teasing tone.
“True, true,” Dee said, easily opening Ryo's shirt. “Where to begin?”
He traced his palm up over Ryo's chest and pinched one pert nipple.
“Here?” he whispered over Ryo's lips, his hand skating down over Ryo's stomach to dip into his pajama pants. “Or perhaps here?”
He squeezed slowly and Ryo bucked hard against him, a long gasp cutting through the air.
“Decisions, decisions,” Dee purred.
“Dee…”
Ryo clamped their lips together and thrust forward, grinding hard into Dee as Dee's hands slid around to palm and squeeze at Ryo's ass. The kiss broke slowly, both panting hard, and Dee smiled mischievously.
“Tell me,” he said, his hands still massaging Ryo. “That day, after we had our Vietnamese food, what did you want?”
Ryo blushed instantly and Dee knew he was on a very promising track.
“You know,” Ryo said, his voice gruff and husky with desire and embarrassment.
“Maybe,” Dee said and pulled his hands free. “Maybe not.”
Ryo groaned and the blush actually darkened. Damn Dee Laytner and his pillow talk. Ryo had to admit that sometimes it was exhilarating to say things to his partner that made his face flame and his blood boil, but he was already on edge this morning. He wanted sex. Now, goddammit.
Ryo grabbed the collar of Dee's shirt and wrenched his partner forward, a look of surprise locking on Dee's face as Ryo practically ate his mouth. Ryo pulled back from the kiss and his eyes burned hotly against Dee's.
“I wanted to be fucked,” he said, ignoring the inferno in his cheeks and focusing on the glassy depths of Dee's eyes. “I wanted to be thoroughly fucked, Dee.”
He felt Dee actually tremble.
“Jesus Christ, Ryo.”
Ryo wasn't sure how Dee got the words out, because he could barely breathe around his partner's kisses, let alone form articulate words as he was flipped onto his back. Dee was on top of him then, grinding down, thrusting hard against Ryo as his hands gripped at Ryo's waist.
“You're amazing,” Dee growled against his throat and nipped at the pale skin. “And I can't wait to give you just what you want.”
Ryo blushed again at the throaty promise, but felt his cock twitch in anticipation. He moaned as Dee nibbled across his nipples and all but ripped his pants off. Part of him wondered distantly if he had in fact heard fabric rip. Dee's hand wrapped around his cock and began to stroke, a long smooth pull that caused Ryo's back to arch and his eyes to flutter. He panted heavily and Dee leaned forward to circle his tongue over the smooth plane of Ryo's stomach.
“Sexy little Ryo,” Dee breathed. “You taste perfect. Every inch of you.”
Ryo shivered as Dee's hot mouth skidded lower, a careful tongue darting out to skate over smooth muscles. Dee bit lightly at Ryo's body, enjoying the soft moans and steady tensing of his partner's body.
“I love you so much,” Dee whispered.
His hand pulled free as he deftly freed himself from his own clothing and slid back up Ryo's body. They tangled together, skin pressed to skin as Dee's tongue slid across Ryo's lips, slowly charting them before drifting inside. He could feel Ryo hot and firm against him, and his lover's wonderful scent was maddeningly strong. He could never love anyone like he loved Ryo. He pulled back slowly and brushed soft brown hair away from Ryo's face. Ryo's eyes were half-lidded and dark, his lips parted as stared up at Dee.
“Roll over,” Dee murmured.
A smile drifted over his lover's lips and Dee had to close his eyes to get himself back under control. He pushed up from Ryo and felt soft skin brush deliberately against him as Ryo turned onto his stomach and then arched up against Dee. Dee moaned and lowered himself back to Ryo's body. He was pressed to Ryo, covering every inch he could and an almost drunken smile covered his face as he sighed with pleasure. The smile grew as he felt Ryo shift beneath him, his partner's legs spreading to draw him closer. Dee thrust down, his weight pushing Ryo into the bed and the dark haired man was rewarded with a throaty moan.
Dee kissed the back of his neck and fished the lube from the nightstand. He coated his fingers and reluctantly pulled away from Ryo's warm body. Dee grinned as he fondled Ryo's ass, enjoying the soft skin and supple muscle beneath. His slickened fingers slid between the pale cheeks and slowly began to work Ryo open. Another moan sounded as Dee began a slow steady rhythm.
“Is that how you want it?” Dee asked, his voice low and breathy.
Ryo arched into the bed, his voice muffled against the pillow as he cried out. Dee shifted the movement of his fingers, pushing in harder now, the pace erratic and frantic.
“Or this?” Dee murmured against Ryo's shoulder. “Is this better Sexy?”
He bit Ryo's shoulder blade, his tongue laving over Ryo's skin as a louder cry sounded against the pillow.
“Yes,” Ryo moaned finally. “Dee, now…”
Dee groaned loudly as he pulled his fingers free and quickly coated his weeping erection with the cool lubricant. A soft hiss escaped him and then his fingers tugged at Ryo's waist. Ryo readily pulled up onto his knees, his legs pulling apart and hips thrusting back towards Dee. Dee had to bite his tongue to keep some semblance of control in place.
He slid into Ryo slowly, both leaning into the contact, both arching together as Dee filled Ryo. They paused then as each struggled to catch their breath and prepare for what was coming next.
They fucked.
Dee pounded into Ryo, his fingers tight at Ryo's hips as his lover bucked back to meet him. The room filled with the thick scent of sweat and sex and Ryo's fingers curled in the sheets with every wonderful thrust. He could hear Dee behind him, his sexy voice washing over Ryo like soft caresses, his whole body writhing in every sense of Dee. When one of Dee's hands slid from his waist to wrap around his expectant cock Ryo let out a cry of pure pleasure.
Then the world was filled only with their bodies and the hard consuming contact between them. Dee felt it wrap around them, everything else dropping away, and he came with a final snap of his hips. Ryo's eyes rolled back at the heat that filled him and soft whispered words escaped his lips as he followed Dee over into pleasure. The frantic movements softened, Dee caressing into Ryo now, his strokes slow and kind as both waded through ecstasy.
At last they toppled to the bed, Dee pulling almost reluctantly free as he kept Ryo close. Ryo sighed with contentment and smiled happily. He could feel Dee's heart slowly steadying beneath his head and Ryo turned to lightly kiss Dee's chest.
“I love you,” Ryo whispered. “More than anything.”
Dee's arms tightened and a soft smile drifted into place.
“I love you too,” he murmured sleepily.
Ryo smiled then and sighed loudly.
“Will you still love me when I tell you to get your ass out of bed and get ready for work?”
“Yes,” Dee answered with a velvety chuckle. “I'll just love you less.”