Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE In Love: Act XV, Fires and Distance ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
 
Sorry kids, but the cliff hanger was totally planned. You'll just have to hang on until the next Act to find out what happens next.
 
Believe it or not, the hardest part about writing this was sitting down and actually doing it. You all owe Blue seriously for kicking me in the pants and telling me to get to work. I believe her exact words were “WRITE, WRITE, WRITE, DAMMIT!” I knew what was going to happen, I had it all charted out in my head and that might actually explain the problem; it's more fun to write when I don't know what's coming next.
 
I also had problems deciding where to divide the chapters up in this one, so you get some really long ones and some really short ones too. Deal with it.
 
As far as AU writing goes, well, guess what? I write these because I want to. Yes, I like getting reviews and hearing from you guys, but I'm not going to change what I write because of them. Now most of the posted reviews are very positive, and I thank you all for your support, you have no idea how much I needed to hear that. That AU was difficult to post, because I knew that people weren't going to like it. Nobody likes change, and I really did feel like I was taking a pretty big risk by messing around with Sanami Matoh's boys so roughly. So thank you. And now I'd like to take a moment to respond to some of the less than stellar e-mails I got:
 
ANY IDIOT CAN WRITE AN AU, THAT'S WHY THERE'RE SO MANY OUT THERE.
 
Well, then why don't you write your own stories and show me how it's done. E-mail me the link. I love fanfiction, I read it addictively. And if you don't like reading AU's, here's a novel idea, don't read them.
 
I HOPE THE LEMONS MAKE UP FOR THIS.
 
If you just want PWP, please see the Vacation Act. Or visit adult fanfiction and check out their Slash section.
 
DEE WOULD NEVER BE A HITMAN, NEVER, THAT'S JUST STUPID. AND RYO WOULD NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL.
 
Okay, let's get to the heart of the matter here. Everybody loves Dee and Ryo, myself included. And you know what? I always want them to be together, no matter what. No matter what happens, no matter what plot glitches they hit, I want Dee and Ryo together, forever. So in my AU, I deliberately made it hard for them to have any reason to be together. I wanted love to conquor all and that's all there is to it. It's the hopeless romantic in me, get over it.
 
So that's that. If I finish any of my other AU's, I'll post them. If I don't, well, I'll keep writing with the traditional timeline. Much love to you all, please review if you have time. And if you don't, well, thanks for reading anyway.
 
A Sated Grumpy Demon