Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XVI, Healing and Memory ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Not Sanami Matoh, not making any money off this, and the story is set at the end of the last Act. Watch out for the lemony goodness kids and stop bitching about the length of time between updates. I have a life—somewhat.
 
 
“You MUST have a death wish,” Ryo growled.
Dee chuckled and continued to walk his fingers up Ryo's spine.
“Happy Valentine's Day,” Dee cooed. “Wakey, wakey…”
“Dee,” Ryo groaned. “Please, let me sleep.”
“No,” Dee answered simply and began to nuzzle against Ryo's shoulder.
“You're incorrigible,” Ryo groaned again, but there wasn't any real anger in his voice.
Dee smiled.
“Mmm-hmm,” he agreed. “And insatiable.”
Ro rolled over and his hand slid to leisurely stroke up and down Dee's side. Dee's smile grew a little and his eyes drifted half-closed.
“Oh really?” Ryo asked. “Insatiable?”
Dee nodded and the smile that tugged at Ryo's lips was enough to send a shiver down Dee's spine.
“Should we find out how true that is?” Ryo breathed in a soft voice.
Dee could only nod again.
Ryo chuckled softly and his hand slid around Dee to palm his ass. He pulled their hips together, a soft moan slipping from Ryo's lips before he hungrily clamped them onto Dee's neck. Dee thrust forward, rolling and shifting his hips as Ryo arched against him. Ryo's lips pulled free and traced down to his collar bones, nipping at them gently before his fingers rose to circle Dee's nipples.
“Have I told you lately how much I love your body?” Ryo asked simply.
Dee practically had to bite his cheek open to keep from thrusting blindly forward, his eyes threatening to flutter closed. He shook his head a little.
“Hmm,” Ryo said and leaned forward to smell Dee, his breath hot and wet against dark skin. “What about your smell? Have I told you lately how much I love that?”
Dee moaned and shook his head again.
It was amusing that this happened to them. Dee had no idea how in the hell Ryo managed it, but when the brunette started talking to him in bed, he turned into a mute idiot. It was probably the feel of those fingers working over him and the press of that long body against him and the scent rolling off that pale skin and oh god Ryo was touching him.
“Kissing you?” Ryo asked, his eyes lifting to meet Dee's. “Have I said how much I love that lately?”
Again, a strangled shake was Dee's only answer.
Ryo kissed him then, gently working his mouth open and then hungrily exploring him. Dee's eyes closed, his hands rising to brush up and down Ryo's back as he tangled his tongue against Ryo's.
“And your eyes?” Ryo asked huskily, his gaze half lidded and hungry when it met Dee's. “Have I told you how much I love your eyes?”
“No,” Dee managed this time, though he wasn't sure how he made his bruised lips form the word.
“Well I do,” Ryo whispered and lightly kissed Dee's eyes. “I love your eyes, and your kisses, and your scent, and your body, and I love…”
He leaned closer, his breath tickling over Dee's ear now.
“…Fucking you.”
Dee shivered as the word slid down into his head and raced through his veins. Ryo's fingers slid down his back and returned to the firm globes of his ass. He began to knead slowly, one finger dragging lightly to dip against Dee's opening.
“Roll over,” Ryo panted huskily.
Dee slid onto his stomach, the sheets warm beneath his skin and the blanket tenting up as Ryo straddled him, cold air rushing in over their bodies. Dee shivered slightly and Ryo's hands slid up to press into his shoulders. Soft sighs and moans began to fill the air as Ryo massaged him, his strong hands working out every knot and strain in Dee's body. He sank into the mattress, his eyes half lidded and everything focused on Ryo's glorious touch.
Ryo thrust forward, his cock nestling firmly against Dee's ass as he continued to work the tense muscles of Dee's lower back. Dee rolled his hips back in answer, inviting more from Ryo as the brunette continued. Ryo smiled and leaned forward to drop slow open mouthed kisses down Dee's spine. He began to rock in a languid rhythm, grinding Dee down into the bed as he painted the dusk colored back with his lips.
Dee's eyes closed completely as he moaned and his feet dug down into the bed to give him more leverage. He swiveled his hips, adding more friction as Ryo continued to thrust against him. Ryo paused and then smiled slightly as he pulled free from Dee's body. Dee moaned again at the loss of contact, but Ryo's hand simply slid over to squeeze his ass reassuringly.
“Love you,” Ryo breathed.
Dee smiled and thrust against the bed again, dragging himself over the sheets slowly. Ryo…Then cool pooled over his skin and slid down across his ass, making him hiss and arch sharply. Ryo slowly worked the lube beneath his fingers, the liquid warming a little before Ryo's touch darted lower. He circled his finger slowly, teasing almost, and then carefully slid it inside.
Dee moaned and his fingers locked around the pillow as Ryo began to stretch him. Dee steeled himself; this was going to last a long time, Ryo was always slow to take him, always careful to stretch him completely. While Dee was grateful for that caring and gentleness, sometimes he wanted to just throw Ryo onto the bed and lower himself down onto his partner's ready cock. Another finger scissored inside and Dee panted thickly against the pillow as the rhythm became a little firmer and a little quicker.
Ryo was kissing him again, feather light brushes of soft lips that drifted across his skin before Dee could really feel them. Fingers curled into his hair and drug slowly back and forth across his scalp, massaging against him as Ryo slid a third finger inside. Dee began to pull his legs up, needing more leverage, needing to push down deeper on that probing touch. He was thrusting back onto Ryo's hand now, moaning with pleasure as fingertips grazed deep within him. Ryo gently kissed the soft skin behind his ear and then moved behind him. His hand fluttered down Dee's back and then the other pulled free to rest both at sharp hips.
“Dee,” Ryo breathed and slid slowly inside.
Dee sighed and arched backwards as Ryo shifted within him. He moved a little, adjusting, and then worked his hips back towards his lover. Ryo moaned loudly, and his hands ran across Dee's stomach and up his chest. They wrapped there, rubbing small circles over Dee's nipples and then bracing against his shoulders. Then Ryo was pulling him up, both kneeling on the bed now as Ryo leaned forward to kiss Dee's neck.
Dee's eyes slid open as Ryo again gripped his hips and began to set a slow drilling pace. Dee moaned and his own hands slid down to rest over Ryo's, gripping tightly as Ryo pushed into him again and again.
“Ryo,” he moaned.
Ryo's lips slid across his jaw and Dee turned, their lips finding each other without pause. Dee wrapped his tongue around Ryo's, lapped at it, explored it, and hungrily filled his mouth with the taste of his lover. He arched back against Ryo's body, wanting to feel every inch, and guided Ryo's hands to explore his own. They traced up over his chest and neck, circling and caressing as the kiss stretched out again and again. Then Ryo's hands began to move with a purpose, dipping steadily lower, anticipation building in Dee's blood.
The kiss cut off as Ryo's hands wrapped around his cock, his own fingers now sliding back to grip Ryo's hips, pulling his lover closer, harder. Ryo moaned sharply as Dee gasped, both struggling to keep their eyes open as they moved together. Dee arched hard again, Ryo's hands tightening around him and slowly working him to complete pleasure. Dee tried to moan again, to gasp, to make some sound, but all that escaped him was a soft sigh of air.
“Love you,” Ryo murmured.
Heat burst from Dee's body, his head lolling back against Ryo as his hips continued to work through the bliss. Ryo shuddered against him, the shifting grip of his lover's body pulling him into release. He cried out against Dee's skin, his face buried in Dee's shoulder as he panted through blistering aftershocks. Fire rolled off their skin and both trembled through pleasure so great it was almost painful.
Dee's eyes closed for a moment, then he was being lowered back to the bed, Ryo gently pulling free and spooning close. A long sigh pressed over his neck, which was followed by a quick kiss, and Dee smiled happily. He pulled one of Ryo's arms around him, enjoying the way their slickened skin fit together and then he leaned back against Ryo's body.
“I love it too,” Dee murmured.
Ryo chuckled softly and nuzzled at Dee's neck.
“Good.”
The fire between them slowly built again, and Ryo was ready to admit by the end of the day that Dee may in fact have been right. Insatiable. When they finally curled up together for some much needed sleep, Ryo found himself stretched on his side, Dee sprawled on his back next to him. For an instant it was such a moment of déjà vu, such an instant of falling back to their first time, the he almost woke Dee out of his doze to tell him. But then he just smiled and pressed closer to his lover.
“I love you Dee,” he whispered. “And I want to spend the rest of my life with you too.”
You and only you, forever…