Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XVII, Murder and Mayhem ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sigh.
 
Okay, I'll admit it, I've been sulking.
 
I don't want to be a review whore here people, but you're kind of hurting my feelings. Everybody says they want more fiction, write more fiction, post more fiction, but there's no review love to go with it.
 
Even an e-mail is good (Bluesnake, BlueSimplicity…is there a pattern with Blue people out there?) and special kudos to brit_columbia who discovered my livejournal with its two paltry entries (I'm still trying to figure out how to use it and I have no idea what to post on it) and left review love there.
 
Come on people. Show some e-ffection dammit.
 
By the way, I was about twenty pages into this act (single space, I add the spacing in afterwards) when I realized that I seem to have much fiction love for the serial killers.
 
Oops.
 
Oh well, it's fiction. And statistics do show that the US is the most prominent supplier of serial murderers, with some estimates suggesting that as many as 76% of the world's total number of serial slayers are currently operating in the US. Dunt, dunt, duuuhhh…
 
So Dee and Ryo get to be picked on by homicidal maniacs again. They like it.
 
I want more FAKE. I wish that this series was longer. Do you hear me Sanami Matoh? Write more FAKE! Sigh. And that goes for all you writers out there too, get to work people, I want to see some posts.
 
I'm starting up a new story arc in the next posted Act, but there might be a burst of one shots in between depending on my mood.
 
And whether or not I get any suggestions of one shots that people would like to see. I've got about five hanging around on my computer, but two are pathetically short. Tee hee.
 
And was anyone upset that the dirty talk got cut off? I don't have much experience with writing things like that, and every time I tried to really have Dee say something absolutely `filthy' I got so embarrassed that I had to delete it. Gah, I'm blushing again. He's a very dirty boy sometimes when I'm trying to write lemons. Filthy little pervert.
 
I say that with affection.
 
Here's a question that I as an author would like to see answered: What's your favorite scene/Act/moment from FAKE in Love? We could make it a little poll people, just put it in your review…
 
Did you see that? I was told once that writing should be circular, that you should end in relation to how you began so look what I did, I made it all the way back around to review whoring. I'm awesome!
 
Much love from a Grumpy Demon…