Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XVII, Murder and Mayhem ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: I'm not Sanami Matoh. I'm not making any money off of this. This story contains adult situations and language as well as some `chicka-chicka-bow-wow' moments between men. This is set in the “FAKE in Love” time line, so if you haven't read the other posts, you might be a wee bit confused. And please review if you have time. Rat bastards.
 
“Oh dear God,” Dee groaned.
“Aww,” Ryo cooed happily. “You were so cute. Look at those pudgy little cheeks!”
They were reclining in their own bed now, Dee propped up against the headboard as Ryo relaxed in his arms. Night was beginning to pool around them, and Dee lightly breathed in Ryo's scent as he thought.
“I'm going to…I can't think of anything mean to do to a nun. I think I'm slipping.”
Ryo chuckled and turned the page of the little album that Mother Lane had put together for them. It was a mix of pictures of the two of them, each blended seamlessly together in a perfect web that made Ryo happy to lean back into Dee's arms. It looked as if they had been together all their lives.
“It feels that way sometimes too,” he murmured.
“Huh?”
Ryo smiled and shook his head. “Nothing, I was just thinking aloud.”
Ryo turned the page again and Dee's arm tightened around his waist, their apartment quiet and distant around them. The new pages were dominated by two pictures, one of Ryo glancing over his shoulder and the other of Dee staring straight ahead. It looked like their photographs were seeing each other for the first time. One of Dee's fingers lightly traced across the edge of the book and he leaned forward to kiss Ryo's neck.
“I love you.”
“I love you too,” Ryo answered.
Dee closed the book and dropped it over the edge of the bed, his hands returning to Ryo's body as his partner shifted to lean into him. They kissed, lips meeting in soft brushes that slowly lengthened and heated. Dee slid down into the bed, Ryo following him as his fingers slid up and down Dee's back. The dark haired man slowly opened Ryo's shirt and then gave his partner a quick wink.
“Help me out?”
“I thought you liked undressing me,” Ryo whispered with a sultry smile.
“I'm injured,” Dee said. “Cut me a break.”
Ryo shrugged out of his shirt and set to work on Dee's clothing.
“That's alright,” Ryo murmured. “I like undressing you too.”
Dee chuckled as Ryo slid his shirt over his shoulders, his partner's lips tracing over smooth olive skin. Dee sighed softly and closed his eyes as Ryo nuzzled against his neck.
“I love you Dee,” Ryo whispered. “More than anything.”
“I love you Ryo,” Dee said and unzipped Ryo's jeans. “I love you.”
Ryo shoved his pants free and moaned as Dee began to slowly caress his thighs. Pale hands darted to Dee's pants and quickly pushed them down, Dee kicking them off with a slight wince. Dee's arm slid up around Ryo's waist and pulled his partner flush to him, both straining forward to touch as much as possible. Ryo's lips slid to Dee's collar bones, his tongue painting across them as his fingers slowly pulled at his partner's nipples.
Dee smiled and wrapped his arms around Ryo, one palm splayed over his lover's back and the other moving to squeeze and caress his ass. Ryo moaned again, his hips rolling forward against Dee as one finger slid down the smooth crevasse.
“Hand me the lube,” Dee murmured and kissed the top of Ryo's head.
Ryo rolled away to fetch the little bottle and then slid back into Dee's arms, their bodies pressed comfortably together as Dee carefully slicked his fingers. He lifted Ryo's leg to rest over his thighs and then slowly began to stretch his partner. Ryo cried out softly and turned his lips back to Dee's chest, kissing and biting at the dark toned skin as Dee ran one hand up and down his back. He stretched Ryo quickly, his partner soon rocking back onto his fingers and then thrusting forward against him. Dee moaned low in his throat as every touch of Ryo's skin sent electricity pounding through him.
A third finger pushed into Ryo's body and Dee began to curl and press within his lover, Ryo now arching hard against him. Dee's lips slid down to the long curve of his lover's throat and he kissed across his, Ryo's fingers tangling in his hair and holding him close.
“I love you,” Dee whispered again.
He pulled his fingers free and Ryo shivered against him. Ryo kissed him then, their lips hot and firm together as both pushed into it. Passion seemed to crackle in the air and they parted reluctantly, both dizzy and clutching at the other. An oddly shy smile was shared between the two of them and then Ryo rolled to his other side. He pulled a pillow down to prop one leg on and closed his eyes.
Dee's hand rested soothingly at his hip as he wrapped his body around Ryo's and slowly slid inside. A long moan pulled free from both of them and they surged tightly together, Ryo leaning back into Dee's arms, Dee leaning forward into Ryo's body.
“Dee!”
Ryo's hand slid up to again tangle in his lover's hair, his hips already working with the steady rhythm Dee set. Dee sunk his teeth into the soft juncture of his lover's neck and body as his hand wrapped around Ryo's cock. A long cry filled the room, and Dee moaned against the soft skin in his mouth as Ryo's body tightened around him. He began to stroke, his other arm wrapped around Ryo and hand spread over his lover's chest, holding Ryo close to him. Dee sucked at the flesh in his mouth, Ryo arching hard as Dee's fingers moved to squeeze his nipples.
Ryo chanted his name, his hips moving faster now, rolling with every thrust into his body. Dee closed his eyes as he felt Ryo begin to tense in his arms, Ryo's hand now tightening in his hair as a slow fire began to build. Suddenly Ryo cried out, the sound fading into a soft string of whispered words that Dee couldn't quite hear. Warmth sprayed across his hand and Dee moaned sharply against Ryo's neck as his lover's body wrapped hard around him. Another quiet whisper escaped Ryo and Dee cried out as he came. They rode through the long aftershocks, both panting softly as their bodies pulsed with pleasure again and again.
Finally Dee sighed heavily and pulled carefully free, Ryo's hand dropping limply from his hair as he leaned back into Dee's arms. Dee tightened his hold, one hand hooking a blanket to pull up over them before wrapping back around Ryo. He nuzzled against the back of Ryo's head, breathing in the dark scent of Ryo and sex. It was enough to send sparks dancing down his spine. Dee smiled and breathed his lover in again.
“I love you,” Ryo murmured softly.
“I love you too,” Dee answered and sighed as he burrowed down against Ryo.
Dee smiled and kissed the mark on Ryo's neck, his lover sighing at that and leaning warmly back into him. Dee's eyes closed, contentment and peace running up through him as he held Ryo. He wanted to stay like that forever, just holding Ryo, just having close and safe.
“I love you,” Dee breathed as he fell asleep.
Ryo's eyes blinked slowly and he smiled as he felt Dee relax around him. He loved this feeling, the way Dee seemed to become just for him. This was his Dee, his and his alone, and Ryo would never let anyone take him away.
“I love you,” Ryo answered in a quiet whisper.
You and only you, forever…