Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XX, Memories and Moments ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: I do not own FAKE. Dammit. You'd think by now you'd all know that. I'm not making any money off of this, though if anyone's interested in hiring a writer, feel free to contact me. This is yaoi.
 
“Here we go, nice and slow,” Dee murmured over him.
Ryo closed his eyes, a faint wince passing over his face as his head screamed. He was shaky on his feet right now, and had relied on Dee to help him walk. Now, as his partner helped lower him into bed, Ryo felt like just curling up tightly and not moving for a week. The lights were off, but even the faint glow of the city that filtered through the blinds hurt his eyes and made his temples throb with his pulse.
Dee pulled the blanket up over him and ran his fingers through Ryo's hair. The soothing touch felt like it was scraping over his brain and Ryo pulled his head away. Dee frowned slightly and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Do you need anything?” he asked softly.
“No,” Ryo murmured tiredly. “Just sleep.”
“Alright.”
Dee's fingers itched to touch Ryo. He curled them lightly in the blankets and smiled down at his partner.
“I'll keep Bikky quiet. Let me know if you need anything, okay?”
“Okay,” Ryo whispered.
“Okay,” Dee answered.
He hesitated a moment longer, then started to get up, Ryo frowning suddenly.
“Dee?”
Dee paused and sat back down.
“What?”
Ryo's hand slid up his chest, lightly brushing over his shirt before it tangled in Dee's collar and tugged weakly. Dee chuckled and leaned down for a soft quick kiss, Ryo sighing over his lips when they finally parted.
“Good night,” Ryo breathed.
“Good night,” Dee answered.
The door closed firmly behind him and Ryo's eyes closed. He pulled his knees up close to his chest, the familiar smells of Dee and detergent and the air of their apartment washing comfortingly over him. He pulled the blankets tightly around him and tried to push aside the pain and confusion that were swimming around in his head. Why couldn't he remember?
Dee paused outside of their door a moment with a sigh, his hand still resting on the door knob. Ryo looked pale and drawn, and Dee was beginning to have second thoughts about releasing him from the hospital.
“Is he okay?”
Dee jumped a little and turned, Bikky holding a plate heaped with a sandwich and some chips. The teen shrugged and held the plate out.
“I thought he might be hungry.”
“Nah,” Dee said, pulling on a smile. “Just tired.”
Bikky's lips thinned and he stared at Dee for a moment before he shrugged and thrust the plate out again.
“Then you can have it,” he said boredly.
Dee chuckled.
“Thanks, Biks,” he said as he took the plate.
“Whatever.”
“Just keep it down for a while, okay?” Dee said. “He wants to sleep.”
“Yeah, he looked pretty tired,” Bikky said and paused at the couch. “Are you sure it's okay for him to be up and moving?”
Dee fiddled with the corner of the sandwich.
“The doctors okay'd his release,” Dee said and glanced back at the door. “They're pretty sure that it's just a matter of resting up now.”
“And then he'll get his memory back?” Bikky asked.
Dee's lips thinned and he found himself staring at the bedroom door now, as if he was trying to see inside through the very force of his will.
“I don't know,” he said finally.
Dee sat down heavily in one of the chairs, his legs sprawled in front of him. He absently took a bite and leaned back as he chewed.
“Good sandwich,” he said.
“Thanks.”
“How's Carol?”
Bikky shrugged.
“Fine.”
“She's got a birthday coming up, right? The big eighteen?”
Bikky flushed scarlet.
 
Dee stared down into the pan and suddenly a faint smile quirked his lips. His Ryo sense was tingling.
Long arms wrapped around his waist and he felt the soft press of Ryo's body against his own. Ryo sighed against his neck and lightly kissed his jaw, the brunette's chin resting warmly on Dee's shoulder.
“'Morning,” Dee said happily.
“Good morning,” Ryo answered. “What are you making?”
“BLT's,” Dee said. “Just finishing the `B' part.”
Ryo peered down and winced slightly.
“Dee, that bacon looks a little--”
“Crisp,” Dee said firmly. “We're having crisp `B' with our `LT'.”
Ryo chuckled softly and Dee smiled when another light kiss passed over his cheek, Ryo's arms slowly untangling from around him. The brunette picked up a towel and absently wiped a few crumbs up from the counter, his eyes distant as he stared at the coffee pot. It was new, one he'd never seen before. His eyes closed. No, that was wrong, it was one he'd been using for days, he just couldn't remember.
“How's your head this morning?” Dee asked.
“Fine,” Ryo said. “A little sore, but nothing too bad.”
“Did you take your pills?”
Ryo scowled. “Yes.”
“Hey,” Dee said with a chuckle. “Someone has to keep an eye on you. We both know how bad you are at taking care of yourself.”
Ryo snapped the towel sharply and Dee yelped with surprise. He laughed then and dropped a quick wink at his partner as Ryo wrapped the towel up for another strike.
“I'm at the stove,” Dee said.
“So?” Ryo said. “Never stopped you from distracting me.”
“I could burn myself,” Dee said.
“I'd kiss it and make it better,” Ryo teased.
Dee smirked. “You're tempting me into what would be a very interesting hospital visit.”
Ryo burst into laughter, a faint blush fanning over his cheeks before he tossed the towel aside. He again slid around Dee, and one of his partner's hands rested over his as Ryo leaned against him. Ryo sighed and closed his eyes.
“What are you doing today?” Ryo asked.
“I have to go into the office for a while,” Dee said. “I'll be back this afternoon.”
“Is breakfast ready yet?” Bikky yelled.
“That's your son,” Dee said wryly and smiled at Ryo. “I got some stuff together for you. Some things that we did last week.”
“Okay,” Ryo said.
“Just some mail and the will we filled out,” Dee said, his voice dropping quietly. “And, uh, well…”
Ryo frowned and looked up. Dee was intently staring down at the pan and a faint blush was working its way over his cheeks.
“Dee?” Ryo asked, unable to keep the smile off his face.
Bikky slammed his way into the kitchen with the usual grace of a teenager running late.
“You said it'd be done ten minutes ago,” Bikky said.
He pushed over to lean next to Ryo and Dee and peer down into the pan at the curling bacon.
“Looks like it was done ten minutes ago,” Bikky said.
“You don't want it, don't eat it, monkey boy.”
Bikky rolled his eyes and fished out a couple of pieces of bacon to finish up his sandwich, quickly biting down into his as he grabbed the rest of his stuff. A muffled comment followed and Dee scowled over his shoulder.
“Watch your mouth,” Ryo warned.
Bikky swallowed. “Yeah, sorry. I'll be back late tonight, I've got to run an errand.”
“Not too late,” Dee said flatly.
“I know my curfew,” Bikky said and the front door slammed behind him.
Dee sighed and turned to nuzzled against Ryo.
“You want a sandwich?”
“Sure.”
“Could you make me one too while I finish getting ready?”
Ryo bit his ear and Dee chuckled.
“Is that a yes?”
 
Dee dropped the mail and a book on the table in front of Ryo, the brunette blinking a little and poking at the little pile.
“What's this?”
“Mail from the last week and a half,” Dee said. “A book you finished. Movie rental receipt…”
Dee's voice trailed off and Ryo glanced up with a frown. Dee was staring at the table and an uncomfortable expression had taken hold of his face.
“What?” Ryo asked.
Dee sighed and scratched at the back of his head.
“If I had known I was going to have to explain this to you…I still would have wanted to do it anyway, but at least…”
Dee's ears turned red.
“We went for Vietnamese food,” Dee mumbled.
Ryo blinked and then smiled slightly.
“I see.”
Dee's eyes scrunched closed and he dropped a video tape on the counter.
“We made a tape,” he blurted.
Ryo's jaw dropped.
“What?” he managed.
Dee grinned, a faint flush working over his cheeks as he stared at Ryo.
“Yeah,” he said. “It was just something…that we did.”
Ryo stared at the tape.
“O-oh,” he said.
Dee scratched at the back of his head again and shrugged.
“I didn't know if you'd want to watch it or not, but…there it is,” Dee said.
“Okay,” Ryo said.
Dee snorted suddenly and shook his head.
“I swear to god we need to grow up.”
Ryo laughed and Dee paused to give him a quick kiss.
“I'll see you later,” Dee said.
“Bye.”
 
Ryo boredly thumbed the pages of the book Dee had left him, his glasses resting firmly on his face as he stared out the window. He'd read the last few chapters, but he'd been completely surprised by the ending and no new memories had started up again in his head. His foot poked at the bills piled on the coffee table; it was just the usual, cell phones, rent, electricity, the same bills they paid every month. No memories either.
That just left one thing.
Ryo stared at the video tape now, the book forgotten on his lap as he let his mind wander. They had made a tape together. Ryo frowned slightly and tossed the book on the floor. It wasn't like it was strange or anything, they'd tried to do it once before with a camera running, but…
Ryo blushed slightly. Someone had accidentally knocked over the camera and they'd ended up with a tape that highlighted the dirt under their bed. The soundtrack had been pretty interesting though.
He nudged the tape with one finger and propped his head in his hand. Was he really considering watching this? It was just him and Dee…Why else would they make one unless they planned to watch it?
Ryo sighed with annoyance and picked the tape up. Screw it. He pushed it into their battered VCR and hit play.
“Okay, it's recording.”
Ryo sat down as he heard Dee's voice, the screen showing their bed, a hand sharply cranking the camera to better adjust the layout. A nervous brunette sat in the center of the bed, a faint blush darkening his cheeks as he splayed his hands over the blankets.
“Yeah?” he said.
“Yeah,” Dee answered with a laugh and circled around the camera, the dark haired man dropped the lens a quick wink before he climbed onto the bed. “Relax.”
Abrupt laughter was his only answer and Dee moved to sit behind his lover, his arms wrapping around the other man and pulling him close.
“Hey,” Dee murmured. “It's just me.”
A light kiss.
“Just us.”
“I know.”
“Oh?”
Dee skillfully began to open the plain white shirt, his fingers darting inside to pale skin. He circled over smooth muscle and pulled the shirt aside to reveal one waiting nipple. Olive toned fingers, lightly roughened by a life spent working, circled slowly around the pink flesh until it puckered in anticipation. Dee's fingers closed around it then and pulled firmly.
The camera picked up a long throaty moan.
“So you know it's me touching you, right?” Dee murmured over his partner.
“Yes.”
“And you know how good I always make you feel,” Dee said lowly.
Brown eyes slid closed as his head fell back on Dee's shoulder, the dark haired man's lips finding the soft skin behind his ear and slowly scraping over it.
“I like making you feel good,” Dee whispered.
Laughter vibrated through the television.
“This sounds like a porno movie.”
Dee grinned. “Isn't it supposed to be?”
More laughter that cut off as Dee carefully brought their lips together. The kiss stretched out, pale hands locking onto Dee's thighs as the dark haired man stretched himself a little more comfortably around his partner. Dee's hips rocked a little, and the kiss finally broke off with a soft gasp. Dee didn't wait for his pale lover to catch his breath, but attacked the long curve of the other man's neck. Fingers flexed against Dee's legs as every inch of pale skin was carefully covered in slow kisses. Dee pulled back the dress shirt until it hung low on the other man's arms, strong shoulders now feeling the soft press of Dee's lips.
Dee's hands ran up and down the pale chest, carefully tracing the smooth outline of toned muscle. They slid lower, teasing with the waist of the other man's jeans, brown eyes opening to stare down as if in fascination. Dee flipped the button open and carefully tugged the zipper down. His hand splayed over his lover's stomach, riding the swell of the other man's breathing before fluidly gliding lower.
“Dee!”
The name snapped through the air as stone washed jeans were pushed low on sharp hips. Dee's hand slowly curled around the hard flesh of the other man's erection and squeezed.
“Dee…”
This time, the name was a throaty groan that lingered in the air as Dee slowly slid his hand down the arching length and rubbed his palm over the sensitive head. Dee smiled and lowered his lips to wrap them around the soft juncture of neck and shoulder. He bit lightly, slowly increasing the pressure as he stroked the hardening cock in his hand. Their bodies shifted together, both naturally falling into a steady rhythm as Dee smoothly worked his lover towards release.
Dee's hand slid free from the pale body to his own jeans, quickly releasing his cock before pushing beneath the other man's buttocks. He squeezed at the rounded globe and then encouraged his lover to rock forward and let him slide the jeans down a little more. They tangled around pale thighs that tried to spread wider, but the heavy denim kept them restrained. Dee's mouth pulled free to slide down to one shoulder blade, the shirt rubbing against his chin as he nibbled over soft skin.
His hand darted under the pillow to retrieve a half empty tube of lubrication and quickly coat his fingers. His hands shifted then to the skin of the other man's thighs, and Dee carefully pulled his lover up until the other man was straddled across Dee's spread legs, his back pressed tightly to Dee's chest.
“Just lean back,” Dee murmured.
His finger gently prodded at the waiting entrance, carefully circling a moment before it slid inside. Brown eyes shot open, locking for a moment on the camera, then a vibrant flush fanned over pale cheeks and those dark eyes clenched tightly shut. Dee kissed his neck again, his hand again finding the man's waiting arousal as he carefully stretched the pale body. That rhythm built between them again, Dee's hips moving restlessly against the bed as he took his time finding every pleasurable spot that he could tease out of his lover.
A whispered breath escaped the brunette, the soft sound pausing in the air as he arched in Dee's lap. Dee groaned against the skin in his mouth and pulled his fingers free. His hand appeared at his lover's waist, gently guiding him back onto Dee's waiting cock.
Another whisper filled the air, flushed cheeks darkening as Dee pushed up into him. Dee's breath panted loudly over his lover's body, flashing green eyes shooting to the camera and then a strained smirk passed over his face. His hand tightened around his lover's cock, working it harder now as he pushed forward with his hips. A few strangled sounds escaped the brunette and he rocked harder into Dee's hand, his fingers again finding Dee's thighs and desperately clinging there.
Dee's fingers glided up the pale body, splaying over his lover's chest before petting against one pointed nipple. A long moan came then, and Dee smiled. His lips moved to his lover's ear then, gently pulling the lobe between his teeth before his eyes darted to the camera again and then down to the cock in his hands.
“I love you,” Dee said softly.
“Dee,” the other panted. “I love you.”
He came suddenly, arching back into Dee's body as every inch of pale skin tensed and pulsed. His head threw back against Dee's shoulder, the dark haired man crying out as the firm pleasure of clenching muscle pushed him over the edge. They rocked together, riding out the long waves of passion that followed, then both bodies stilled and slumped down together. Dee's arms tightened around his lover and he rained soft kisses on the other man's face.
Brown eyes opened groggily, but when they locked on the camera, they cleared instantly. He clambered out of Dee's arms and under the blankets, Dee laughing and following.
“Next time,” Dee said as shed clothing flew out from under the sheets. “I'm stripping you completely.”
“You assume there's going to be a next time,” came the dry answer.
“You didn't like it?”
Silence.
Dee chuckled and leaned forward for a long slow kiss. Their bodies tangled together again, hands brushing over skin as they sleepily curled around each other.
“You should shut the camera off.”
“I'll get to it.”
A disgruntled sigh followed. “That means you're going to let it run until the battery goes dead.”
“Nothing wrong with that,” Dee said happily.
The brunette sighed and nuzzled against Dee's jaw.
“I love you, Dee.”
A faint smile passed over Dee's lips and he leaned forward, his words too soft now for the camera to pick up. They made his lover smile and burrow down into Dee's arms, both relaxing into the bed. Dee kissed the top of the other man's head and reached over him to flip the bedside lamp off, the dim illumination fading and sending the room into thicker darkness. They became an indistinguishable lump in the bed, the camera running blindly now as sleep came.
Ryo blinked as he stared at the almost black screen and then silently got to his feet. He padded to the VCR and pressed the stop button. It clicked and the screen faded to blue. Ryo pressed rewind, and the machine obediently whirred to action. He stared blankly at the TV screen now, his eyes distant and dull as he waited. At last, the tape stopped and he ejected it from the machine.
Ryo shut the television off and glanced around the apartment, his gaze vacant before he headed for the bedroom. He carefully tucked the tape down into the bottom of one of the dresser drawers and changed back into his pajamas. Ryo didn't let himself think as he climbed into bed, the covers quickly pulled up and eyes forced closed.
He didn't want to feel how much it hurt.