Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XX, Memories and Moments ❯ EndNotes

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Oi.
 
Hey there kids, I'll bet you thought I was dead. Well there have been times in the last months that I've thought so as well.
 
I'd apologize for how long it's taking to put these out anymore, but honestly, I'd just feel like I was making excuses. Believe it or not, I do still carry a burning torch for Dee and Ryo, I'm just tied up with a lot more now than I was when I started writing these Acts.
 
Thanks to everyone who's still reading, despite the long delays, to the people who have only just found FAKE in Love and have been leaving such wonderful reviews, and to the encouragement that's lit a fire under me to actually get this finished.
 
This was the FAKE Act that would not die. It refused to go quietly into that good night, so it managed to live long enough to make it to you.
 
No, this is not the end of FAKE in Love. I've said all along that I'll tell you when I'm going to quit. But I can't promise that there aren't going to be more maddening delays as the story continues.
 
So make me want to write more. Write some fiction of your own. I'd like to see some more FAKE fiction flooding the internet. It might keep Blue occupied enough to stop tormenting me into writing ;). What I'd really like to see are some more stories about the first time Dee told Ryo he loved him. You've all seen my one shot about it, so now wow me with yours.
 
Post it here on Mediaminer or anywhere else on the net and e-mail me a link. I'll toddle right over and read it, I promise! Consider this a challenge between comrades.
 
Much love until next time, no matter how long that may be,
Grumpy