Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: In Another Life (pt. 1) ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello Hello!
 
I'll bet you thought I was dead. What can I say? Sorry this took so long, there were a couple of reasons for it:
 
First of all, LOOK AT THE DAMN LENGTH! This is a long one kids.
 
Secondly, this is an AU. If you don't know, AU means “alternate universe.” (Hey, I just found out what PWP means, so maybe somebody out there needs the def.) Anyway, this story is set up around the premise that when given the opportunity, Dee decided to join up with Bruno and the Grant family instead of becoming a cop. Farfetched…well, maybe. I think Dee was going to go one way or the other and in this story he just goes the other.
 
So you'll see a lot of the same moments that Sanami Matoh wrote into FAKE in the first place, but I've altered quite a few of them. I have to admit, I just kind of wanted to write some sequences where Dee and Ryo are falling in love again. Tee hee.
 
So hang on kids, here comes the OOCness and some spicy lemons! Thanks for reading and please review. I've got another AU started on my computer and I'm trying to decide if I should keep working on it or scrap the idea.
 
Warnings and Disclaimers: I'm not Sanami Matoh and I'm not making any money from this. This is yaoi and includes adult situations (lemony goodness). Please be forewarned.