Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Ryo ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 - Ryo

I can't be gay! There's just no way! I've got to get away from Dee. Sure, I like him but his advances keep mounting and he's going to expect an answer about how I feel about him. I'll go see Aunt Elena and Rick. THAT visit will get rid of any confusion.

"Ryo? Are you all right?" Dee asks me. If only he didn't care…

How should I answer? There's more than one answer.

"Yeah. I'm good. Just a bit sidetracked." I hear myself answer.

God, why do I lie? He knows I'm lying. I can see it in his eyes. His beautiful green eyes… Stop it! You like women!

"Uh huh. Sure. What's going on Ryo?" He's looking straight into my eyes. Why do I feel like crying? What the hell is my problem?!

"Ryo! Please, please tell me what's wrong. I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong." I am an asshole. He genuinely cares about me and I'm about to blow him off? What kind of person does that? I do care about you! No! Stop it! Stop it!!

"I-I need some time by myself." Why does my voice have to be so damn shaky?

"All right. I'll be outside if you need me."

"Not that kind of time. Maybe a week or two. I'm going to see my Aunt and Uncle. Tomorrow actually." He's hurt. Just hold him and say you don't want to go anymore! You know you want to! Coward. I'm a coward.

Silence. God I hate the silence. After all those days of silence after Rick - Stop! Just stop it! You don't need to be thinking about that now on top of everything else.

He's leaving. But isn't that what I wanted? No. Yes! Shit! I'm so confused! What the hell am I supposed to do?

Author's Notes:

Aaia: I've been working on this for months! It's all written in a school notebook. I got the idea in school when I saw a guy I like trip over his notebooks (he was bringing his late homework up to our science teacher). And then I was like, I wonder what he's thinking right now. And -poof- out comes my beauteous maximus story line!^^ I feel like a genius! Ok, I know the chapters are a bit short… -looks away ashamed- but, hell, come on! I was in science when I began writing this!

Tankle: excuses, excuses.

Aaia: shut up!

Tankle: heehee, you can't think of any way to defend your short chapters! Haha!

Aaia: -glares- ok, the only reason this is rated `R' is because of the language, and the ending. I started typing out what the ending consisted of, and then I regained my thoughts and deleted it^^ ok, so I hope you'll read it through to the end cuz I know there are a lot of chapters, but please review!

---eNd FoR NoW---