Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Dee ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 - Dee

Why won't he give me an answer? Do I even need to ask at this point? He should know by now whether or not he wants me.

Something's wrong. His eyes have been in the same spot on that paper for ten minutes.

"Ryo? Are you all right?" I love him so much. When he hurts I hurt and I know I'm in way too deep. I don't even know if he likes me as more than a partner.

"Yeah. I'm good. Just a bit sidetracked." No. There's more. He is so not `good.' There's something wrong. Really wrong. He won't tell me, either. There was just one other time that he his something from me, but he swore that he was planning to tell me, but the case beat him to it, and I believe him, but I don't now.

"Uh huh. Sure. What's going on Ryo?" Tears? Just because I'm searching for the truth in his eyes? Something's really not right.

"Ryo! Please, please tell me what's wrong. I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong." God, I love him. He looks so helpless and all I want to do is hold him and make everything better again. But something doesn't feel right. His aura's changed. Something's really wrong. But why won't he tell me? He knows I love him more than anything! I can't help but feel pissed.

"I-I need some time by myself." His voice is shaking. I really don't want to leave him on his own when I know something's really wrong. I'll just wait outside. That way I'll be close by and able to give him help when he needs it and ready to accept that he needs help.

"All right. I'll be outside if you need me." The perfect answer and solution: close but not crowding.

"Not that kind of time. Maybe a week or two. I'm going to see my Aunt and Uncle. Tomorrow actually." His words cut deeper than any blade. He doesn't need me? He doesn't care? What do you mean Ryo?! You know what? I simply DO NOT trust my mouth at this point, so I'll just leave. You probably want me out of your life and certainly out of your house, so I'll just leave.

I'll leave and won't do a damn thing to or for you until you tell me everything.

So I leave. Walk right out the door, and I never once look to see your face because I simply don't think that I would be able to handle it. You pretend too much, Ryo. You are either pretending to love me, or pretending to hate me. I see that now. Just tell me how you really feel as soon as you're one-hundred percent sure.

And I pull the door closed behind me.

Author's Notes:

Aaia: -hiding from Dee-

Dee: -bursts in- where the hell is she?!

Tankle: -points to the closet and goes back to reading gravitation-

Dee: -pulls open the closet- make it better!!!

Aaia: -laughs nervously- ok, put me down please!

Ryo: babe, I'm not going anywhere. I'm with you, ok?

Dee: -drops aaia and drags Ryo upstairs-

Tankle: it always seems that Dee ends up pulling Ryo upstairs, doesn't it?

Aaia: yeah. Ok, onto the next chapter!

---eNd FoR NoW---