Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Elena ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 - Elena

I haven't heard from Ryo in quite sometime. I wonder how he's doing.

The phone… Rick and I never get calls anymore.

"Hello? Ryo! How are you?" Pure excitement flows through my veins. My nephew hasn't called or visited in a while, though I can't blame him. It's definitely good to hear his voice.

"Not so great. I was wondering if you would mind if I came up to visit you." Ryo sounds so desperate, and I've been missing him so much.

"Of course I don't mind. Ryo, what's wrong? You sound depressed. Are you?" My poor nephew. He sounds so alone. I know what that feels like. Before Rick, all I had was my brother, Frank. I know how it feels to be alone.

"I honestly don't know. All I do know is that if I can't figure out how I feel within this week, I'll be ruining more lives than my own. I'll be flying up tomorrow, and I'll arrive around three. I'll see you tomorrow, Aunt Elena." And he hung up the phone. Ryo, what have you gotten yourself into?

Author's Notes:

Aaia: I know, it was mad short, but- God damn it, Dee! Things aren't going to get better asap! Deal with it!

Dee: why?! Fix it!!

Aaia: if you don't let me tell the story my way, I'll never put things better!

Dee: -slinks off and hides behind Ryo-

Aaia: that's better. I know the chapters are short, but you can get the idea of what's going on. Originally I was going to have one thing happen, then type out what everybody was thinking in their own chapter. But I knew it was going to take way too damn long. You can see it in chapter one and two, cuz I didn't want to retype the story line. So, I left it, but I think it's pretty good so far.^^

Dee: -claps- whoo fricken hoo, now fix me and Ryo!

Aaia: you didn't listen to what I said!

Ryo: -drags Dee upstairs-

Aaia: wow. I never thought that would happen. At least Dee'll be happy for a little while. See ya again in the following chapters!

---eNd FoR NoW---