Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Rick ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4 - Rick

Elena told me that Ryo was coming up to visit and I knew I only had this chance to apologize.

When Ryo was living with us, I often drank too many beers and lost control. I did terrible and unforgivable things to Ryo and Elena. I've apologized over and over again to Elena, but I haven't spoken to Ryo for seven years and I know he probably doesn't want a thing to do with me, so I haven't bothered. It's been hell living with what I've done and having never apologized or tried to make things better…

I will apologize and try to rekindle our relationship as Uncle and Nephew.

I only hope he'll try to understand.

Author's Notes:

Aaia: I know Rick's a bastard in this story, and I know Dee'll probably end up killing Rick in the `Author's Notes' section. I don't think that Dee's gotten around to reading the actual story yet cuz of all the sex he and Ryo have been having. For some reason Dee always manages to drag Ryo upstairs and just resently Ryo dragged Dee upstairs! I know I don't thank the readers of my awful disasters that take up the space on the internet, but trust me, I really do apprieciate all of you who have read or plan on reading my fanfics. Without the readers, it wouldn't be a story, so thank you! Please review and tell me your thoughts and opinions, both positive and negative!

Tankle: where are you?! At a fricken beauty pagent?!

Aaia: heehee, sorry, but please review and I'll see you again in following chapters!

---eNd FoR NoW---