Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Bikky ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5 - Bikky

"Dad! I'm home!" A normal expression if I do say so myself. I bet Dee's trying to seduce dad again. Moron. "Hey, Moron, you better not be touching my Dad!" He's always on Ryo, I mean, jeez, how much sex does that freak have in him?

Dee is so annoying, but even I have to admit that he's done a hell of a job keeping me liking him and keeping himself as a second father to me. And I know that he makes dad happy even if dad tries to hide it. I don't know why he tries to hide it, but I guess I'll never know unless I ask.

"Oh, hey Biks. Dee's not here. Tomorrow I'm leaving for a week to go visit my aunt, and I was wondering if you'd mind staying at Cals until I get back." Dad says. He' s worried about something. I know that it's not whether or not I can stay at Cals, but it has to be Dee related. I mean, since when is Dee not here? This is like his main home. With us.

"Yeah, it's fine if I stay with Cal." And talk to that moron to see what he's done to dad.

"Ok, so what do you want for dinner?" Dad? What's wrong? You're not thinking clearly. Dinner's in the oven, so what the hell is going on?

"Dad? What's going on? Dinner's already in the oven, and you didn't even ask me to make sure it was ok with Cal before I decide to live with her for a week. Something's wrong, and I know it's got something to do with Dee. I mean, since when doesn't he show his creepy old geezer self around here?" I make many good points, and speak the truth. Dee is definitely creepy, old, and he's a geezer.

"You're right. It does involve Dee. I can't think straight, I can't see straight, and I definitely can't act straight any more." Ryo said exhaustedly, running his hands through his hair.

"Dad, come on, now. I've known you weren't straight since way back when you first invited Dee over for dinner. I was only ten then, but now I'm fourteen and I know pretty much everything about how much you and Dee feel for each other. I only have one question. Why do you try to hide how happy you are when you're with Dee and when he's showing you how much he cares? Cause, trust me, it shows." I am a genius. I'm not trying to put him on the spot, but I want to know and this is the only way to get the truth. And I want him to open up to me.

"I honestly don't know. I know that I can't change who or what I am, but I still try because I do not want to be attracted to other men. Yes, he makes me happy, but are you going to stand there and tell me that Lai doesn't make you happy? Plus, you deserve a half way normal life. You've been through enough. You don't need to be teased because you don't have a `normal' family." Dad's going through hell because he wants me to have a normal life? What the hell?!

"Dad be serious!" I grab his shoulders. Why would he do this? I know he loves me, but I don't need to be spared! And he can't honestly believe that by pushing Dee away will make my life and more normal. I'll be just as miserable as you, Dad! "How the hell can you stand there and tell me this with a straight face?! You're going through hell just to spare me?! I don't want to be fucking spared if this is going to be the end result!" I'm yelling, but I'm not exactly pissed. I mean, I can see where he's coming from, but he deserves to be happy, and I know I'm a lot happier when Dee's around.

"Bikky! Watch your mouth!" Ryo's pissed that I'm swearing. He doesn't approve, but hell, I don't approve that he's ruining his life to spare mine.

"No. You deserve to be happy, too, Dad. You're always trying to make everybody's life happy happy joy joy, but it's time for your life to involve some happiness that will last forever. Dee's love will last forever, and I know that you love him, even if you don't know it yet. You're always willing to ruin your own life to make other peoples lives better, and this is one of those times. Believe it or not, I need BOTH of you. Not just you, and not just Dee. And I don't give a damn how much shit I have to put up with as long as you're happy! If you do this to Dee and yourself, you'll lose all respect I have for you and my trust in you will be gone. I swear to God, I will never forgive you. And I'm not hungry tonight. I'm going over to Lai's. I'll see you tomorrow before you leave." If my words don't knock some sense and reality into him, I don't think anything can. Please, I just want you to be happy.

Author's Notes:

Aaia: ok, I'm watching family guy and there were steroids in the water and the lady bug drank it! and then the little kid was like, "mommy! Look at the lady bug!" and than the lady bug took the kid into the air and took him away! It was mad funny!

Dee: -gets on knees and begs- ok, that's great and everything, but can you please get to me and Ryo being back to normal?

Aaia: ok, i`m getting to it! just let me have my fun for a minute, ok?

Ryo: Dee, trust her, she'll get to it. -sits on desk-

Dee: -jumps onto desk and pushes Ryo down-

Tankle: whoohoo! Hot homo sex!!! Yes! yes! yes! -drools-

Dee: -smiles and shoves tongue down Ryo's throat-

Tankle: -passes out-

Aaia: ok, isn't my office full of loveliness?! I love my office! -hugs desk- ok, thank you for putting up with all my crap, and reading my fic, I hope to see you again in following chapters!

---eNd FoR NoW---