Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Dee ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6 - Dee

God, I know I thought that I could just stay away from Ryo until he came to me with an answer, but it's harder than I thought it would be.

"I love you, Ryo. Why can't you see that?!" I yell, throwing my glass against the wall.

I always lose it when it comes to rejection.

Just like seventeen years ago…

No! I DO NOT want to think about that. Tommy is old news, Ryo is new news.

Sure, I had deep feelings for Tommy, and when he rejected me, I was damn lucky to not have been thrown in jail. But I love Ryo, and he hasn't been saying `no' seriously. And he definitely kisses me back. He acts as though he likes or loves me. I don't know. I just don't know.

Author's Notes:

Aaia: HI!!!! It's so good to know that you guys have been reading this so far! This is one of the shortest chapters, but it won't be the last short one. There are a lot of chapters, but there aren't really a lot of words, so things even out!^^ there's a bug on the computer screen! Heehee, I'm so observant at night!

Ryo: who's this tommy? You never told me about a tommy!

Dee: -glares at aaia- now look what you did! Ryo, me and him were never together, that's why I didn't tell you!

Ryo: uh-huh. -walks out of the room-

Dee: I'll kill you if you don't fix this!! -follows Ryo-

Aaia: -laughs nervously- I need a sobe. I'll hopefully see you in the following chapters if you don't lose interest!

---eNd FoR NoW---