Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ can't remember^^ ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8 - Elena

It's going to be amazing to see Ryo again! There's just so much that we need to catch up on! Hopefully he'll tell me what's wrong and I'll be able to help.

It would be just like old times to try to fix Ryo's problems. Not everything better be the same though. I swear to God, that if Rick gets anywhere near Ryo, I'll call the police. Damn Rick, I still don't understand why he felt the need to beat on Ryo when he was drunk. I hope Ryo will be able to keep that in the past and accept that Rick's changed, but I know it's going to be hard.

I just hope that things can be civil when those two are in the same room, but I also hope that Ryo will stand up for himself now.

Author's Notes:

Dee: so, what happened to Ryo that might make me want to kill you, aaia?

Aaia: -laughs nerbously and moves away from Dee- you'll see if you keep reading what my `brilliant'-

Tankle: -bursts out laughing hysterically- you?! Brilliant?! Who are you trying to fool?!

Aaia: -clears throat- as I was saying, if you keep reading what comes out of my head, you'll find out and quite possibly kill me as soon as the secret is out. I think that elena already thought what happened to Ryo way back in the day.

Ryo: …silence…

Dee: Ryo? Do you already know what happened in your past that she made up?

Ryo: uh-huh. Leave it alone though. -grabs aaia's sobe-

Aaia: hey! -grabs it back- mine! There's some in the machines right outside my office!

Tankle: -walks in with a sobe-

Ryo: -grabs sobe and runs-

Tankle: hey!! -sobs-

Aaia: ah, well, -sips sobe and offers to tankle-

Tankle: !! -drinks-

Aaia: ok, so thank you for putting up with me and my pose, and I hope to hear from you!





Email:

1) animechick420@anime4ever.com

2) mynxi@anime4ever.com

3) mynxi@eg-o.com

4) mynxi13@yahoo.com

Instant Messenger:

anime4ever.com = mynxi

anime4life.proboards23.com = mynxi

AIM = mynxi13

YIM = mynxi13


Aaia: so, thank you again, and I'll see you in the future!!

Tankle: holy Jesus! Do you have enough email addresses? And screen names?!

Aaia: I hope so^^

---eNd FoR NoW---