Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Dee ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9 - Dee

What the hell time is it? Only seven. Damn it's bright out. If the weather could mirror how I feel, there'd be rain, thunder, everything. Tornadoes in New York. As if. But that would be pretty funny. I'd go right outside and scream `hold on to me and never let go!' Unlike Ryo…

He's obviously rejected me because he doesn't want me help and he's pushing me further away.

Could life be any worse? I'm not getting the enjoyment out of work anymore, the love of my life doesn't love me back, I have no family because Mother and the children have grown distant. Damn it, what kid wants to know that his parents didn't want him so they leave him in a back alley for death to work it's magic? God damn it, I've got absolutely nothing left.

So why am I still here? Why do I bother to get out of bed in the morning? Why do I bother to fight the inevitable?

I just need to hear it from Ryo before I do anything. I just need to hear him say, `I don't love you, Dee,' before I break down completely.

Holy hell. Before I realized I was doing it, I began to consider Bikky, Cal and Ryo family. Damn, if I lose Ryo, I lose my family! He holds everything in the palms of him beautiful hands. He holds the possible relationship between us, the possibility of a family, my future, him future… I just hope that it doesn't fuck me up like I know it will.

Author's Notes:

Aaia: I know, I know, you're all probably pissed at me for taking up so much paging in the previous chapter, so I apologize, but you have to admit, it was pretty entertaining!

Dee: WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU?! Why are you picking on me so much!? -grabs aaia's shoulders and shakes her-

Aaia: because you're melodramatic and it's easy to write a good chick-flick love fic about you?

Dee: -shutters- it's easy to use me to write a chick-flick about me? What is this world coming to?

Tankle: a very good one!

Aaia: I have to thank those of you who have emailed, PMed, and/or Imed me! I love hearing from people and I love talking to people too, so it's all very good! Even if it's about bad things!^^ thank you to those of you who have or are going to review my fic, and thank you for putting up with all the many chapters and not a lot of words, and the really long postscripts at the end, so I love all of you!

Dee: are you ever going to get around to fixing me and Ryo's relationship? -stares angrily-

Aaia: -glares- watch yourself, or I might go along with the idea I had yesterday (not telling cuz I don't want to ruin the ending). Oh! Tankle, this (all the emails and messages) proves that I have friends outside of my head!

Tankle: lies!

Aaia: …you're right. -sobs- I'm so alone!!

Head Friend 1: no you're not! You've got me!

Aaia: -sobs harder-

Head Friend 2: there's nothing we can do about this now…

---eNd FoR NoW---