Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Ryo ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13 - Ryo

"Hey Aunt Elena." I say. I wonder if I look as broken and empty as I feel. And for the first time it's not Rick's fault. And there he is, the man that single handedly made my life a living hell. What's with the suit? Not enough plain clothes left? Don't want to wear anything that might make me remember what you did to me all those years ago? Well, guess what, buddy, the pain never went away. The hurt that my uncle would kick and punch and torture me never went away. The anger that built up, swearing to unleash itself the next time you came near me never went away. But that's not why I'm here. I'm not here to hurt you like you hurt me. I'm here to figure out how I feel about a man who's in love with me more than anyone or anything in the entire world. But I swear to God, that if you come anywhere near me, you won't know what hit you when I'm done with you.

"Oh Ryo! It's so good to see you! I've missed you so much! You've become so distant from me and your uncle." She says embracing me. She knows something's wrong and that I need help.

"Yeah, well you can guess why." I throw those words out there because I know they'll cut him to pieces. I can see that he's sorry but I don't give a damn. That kind of visit needs a hell of a lot longer than a week. And besides, that's not why I'm here. I must keep my thoughts on Dee and our relationship in the front of my mind. Leave Rick in the back. Or in the depths of forgetfulness. I'm here to discover what needed to be discovered long ago without the opinions of Bikky, Cal, the chief, Drake, and especially Dee.

But I hurt him. I hurt the one man that would do anything to see me happy. How could I have done that? Don't tell yourself to stop. Just let the emotions flow. Don't hold back on what you really want, and don't let anyone change your mind when it's made up. Find out who you are and what you feel.

I need time to myself. I'll talk to Aunt Elena maybe once I figure everything out. She wants to help, but nobody can help me now. It's all up to me.

Author's Notes:

Aaia: awww! Ryo's se determined!

Dee: you're finally fixing things! I'm so happy! -drags Ryo upstairs…again-

Aaia: -shakes head- how much sex do they have in them?

Tankle: a lot! -slinks off-

Aaia: I'm surrounded by sex craved lunatics. Guess I fit right in!^^ now, the story that started it all!

Ashi: where is everybody?

Aaia: Dee and Ryo are doing each other, and tankle's watching.

Ashi: -runs upstairs-

Aaia: finally, some alone time to talk about the glorious story! I think it's a good story so far and I think that it's going to be a good fic when it's finished, so I hope you've enjoyed it so far and I hope more of you review!

---eNd FoR NoW---