Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Dee ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16 - Dee

God damn it! I am such a fool! Why did I have to fall for Ryo?! He has it in his mind that he's not gay, but it's clear that he is! So, is it me? What the hell did I do to force him away? He's going to force himself to fall for a woman and have children biologically. He's going to forget Bikky and me; the only two people in the world that could love and do anything for him. Hell, Bikky's even forgetting to put on his `I hate Dee' act. Maybe someday, even if Ryo's not with me, I'll be happy for his happiness.

When I see him in the halls I won't grab his hand, when I see him just sitting there so unsuspecting I won't kiss him. When he needs somebody's, anybody's, love, I'll hold back because I'll know that he doesn't love me. When I overhear that he's fallen in love, I'll be happy for my one true love, and I'll hide the hurt and pain. At his wedding, I won't object when the Justice of the Peace asks. When his children are born and he becomes a biological daddy, I won't cry myself to death wishing Ryo were all mine. I won't make sneaky moves, and I won't push him. I'll respect what he wants and wish him the world.

I cry. I cry all through the night wishing Ryo could love me the way I love him. I cry because for the next three days I can believe that I have a chance with him. I cry because I know on the fourth day my heart will be in a million pieces. I cry because I've lost him forever and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

Author's notes:

Aaia: -sniff- well, if that didn't bring tears to your eyes, you've got fucking problems man!!

Dee: …….i cried?

Ryo: you are so sweet Dee! -snuggles Dee-

Dee: so that's what it takes for you to make moves on me? I need to cry? M'kay! I got plans and ideas now! Oh, and by the way, aaia, FIX ME AND Ryo IN THE STORY!!

Aaia: m'kay, m'kay!

---eNd FoR NoW---