Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Elena ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 17 - Elena

"Ryo's afraid to move forward in a relationship that could better his life in so many ways because of you! Because of what you did to him! You demolished his trust and his self-esteem. You destroyed your nephew when he had no one except me and you. I will never forgive you for that, and I never have. And now, as I see my nephew's heart breaking into pieces trying to decide whether or not he can trust the man he loves, I've decided that we need a divorce. I was too scared to do it years ago, but now I can see through the wall of hate and pain that you force everyone to encounter. You cannot stay here any longer. I want you out of my house tonight. Start packing now because I want you out in one hour, and if you're not, I will call the police and have them arrest you." It kills me that my nephew's life had to be ruined because of Rick, but I know that Ryo will show Dee that he loves him.

Rick and I have nothing in common anymore. He beat my nephew when he needed us most and that's not something I can forget and forgive too quick. Now is the time for the divorce that Rick signed when he raised his hand to Ryo.

"I never meant for his life to be ruined. Hell, I didn't even know what I was doing! You have to believe me. Please, please don't do this, Elena. I love you." Rick pleads. No, how could he even try that on me?

"When you beat Ryo and he begged you to stop, did you? When I begged you to stop hurting him, did you? You never once listened to our pleading, so I don't know how you could even ask me to stop after all that you've done. I'm going downstairs, be ready to get out in an hour." I say leaving the room before I have to hear his voice again.

"Elena? Are you alright?" Ryo asks me as I come down the stairs. I notice his suitcase at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You're going back so soon?"

"Oh, yeah. I've found out how I feel and I'm going home to talk to Dee. Thank you for letting me use your house and for keeping Rick away from me. If you didn't, I might've killed him with my bare hands." Ryo says to me as the cab pulls up to take him home.

Author's Notes:

Aaia: ah, another chapter done! -stretches- I need to thank all of you for sticking with me through this long story. I know it's mad long, but the chapters aren't that long, so I guess things even out. Especially if you're a no-life like me^^ I've only got love for ya. -smiles- now, there's only one more chapter, so please read the finale!

Tankle: you ain't sayin much. It's creepy. -looks around awkwardly- or is it just me?

Ashi: phil! Get out! -shakes leg-

Aaia: my friends are crazy. So, g'night (3:00 AM)

---eNd FoR NoW---