Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Journey of the Dragon Bladers ❯ The Dragon's Plan ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N : This is my fist fic (that I posted myself) so please be kind.

"So THIS is your brilliant idea Cherie! A bunch of kids with TOPS! How is this going to save us…." A girl with sky-blue hair leaned against the stadium wall as several beybladers passed by, "I know what I'm doing Deis, besides what you are about to see will totally change your mind…and do something about that outfit, even without the snake tail, you look suspicious."

"Sheesh, just because you've been here for a year you automatically think that YOU'RE the expert." "Yeah, well I AM a good blader." Deis twirled a strand of blue hair around her finger, "You were defeated in your first battle in this tournament if I heard correctly." Cherie's eyes narrowed, "I was up against that Zeo kid, that was totally different from losing to a weakling…"

Deis laughed, "Let's just go see what is so important about these tops, I hope you know what you are doing you self-important dragon."

"All they're doing is yelling." Cherie twirled a tiny strand of sky-blue hair around her finger, "Your hearing isn't as good as mine, I hear every word." Deis rolled her eyes, "Showoff." "Trash-talking is a part of Beyblading you know." Deis yawned, "I still don't see how tops are going to save anything, especially a Brood warrior…wake me up when it's over."

Cherie rolled her eyes, "Of all the…The Battle's starting." Deis leaned back in her seat, "So what is going on?" Cherie sighed, "It's the final match and Tyson is against that Zeo kid, they were friends before this all started." "Which one is which?" "The one with the turquoise hair is Zeo, the one loudmouthed kid with the hat is Teason…I mean, Tyson." Cherie explained, rolling her eyes. Deis laughed, " `Teason' that was a good one, Cherie."