Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Journey of the Dragon Bladers ❯ The Impatient Duo ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Sorry if this chappie was a little weird, I had a little too much chocolate

"See, what did I tell you." Cherie said smugly. Deis paid no attention, "What are those?" Cherie smiled, "Oi, those are Bitbeasts, see, the dragon is Dragoon, Tyson's Bitbeast and that one's Cerberus, Zeo's Bitbeast. Deis smiled, "Maybe these kids can help us."

Cherie nodded, "And will if we ask, come on, let's get a closer look, I want to meet someone on Tyson's team anyway." Deis raised an eyebrow at the unusual behavior of the normally anti-social Cherie, "If you insist, Cherie." Cherie smiled and looked around. "Uh, Deis can you go recruit those two down there, I'm gonna recruit up here." Deis sighed, "Sheesh, make up your mind…Fine, I'm going." Deis shivered when she caught Cherie's glare, "Uhhhh, see ya later."

Deis walked around the stadium, utterly lost, "Great, is that battle place down this hall or down those…OOMPH, hey watch where you're going, Kid." "Oh, yeah, sorry." A kid with glasses said, bolting up the hall towards the seats of the stadium. Deis raised an eyebrow, "Whatever, weird kid."

WITH CHERIE

Cherie sighed, `Why the heck did I do that? Oh well, time to talk to the Bladebreakers…how the heck am I going to explain our mission though.'

She sighed, "Uh, excuse me…Whoa!" Cherie jumped back as Kai jumped from his seat and charged towards the bey-dish. Her eyes widened, `How could I forget about the match…maybe it would be easier to meet them after the match…I wonder where Deis is.'

WITH DEIS

"Ow, at least now I know why I miss my tail so much, it doesn't hurt after a long time of walking…" She stopped in front of a pair of doors, "ALL THAT WALKING AND I'M AT THE EXIT! THAT'S IT, I'M WAITING RIGHT HERE `TIL THEY GET HERE!" Deis sat down next to the door, "I'd like to see them try to leave."