Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Journey of the Dragon Bladers ❯ Scheming Recruiters ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Sorry Tyson fans(If there are any) I made Tyson seem gullible

Tyson made his way through the crowd of people, the rest of the Bladebreakers right behind him. Zeo struggled through the crowd right behind the others, one hand on his arm. Tyson waved at the crowd and made his way toward the exit. He stopped in mid-step.

Two girls were sitting by the exit; one had silvery-blue hair and was wearing a short black shirt, green-tinted jeans, and deep-green boots. The other girl had sky-blue and crystal-blue eyes. She wore a dark purple shirt with a dragon on the front and a pair of jet-black shorts. The silvery-haired girl smiled, "We finally caught them Cherie." "Don't celebrate too soon, Deis, now comes the hard part, convincing them to help." Cherie said as the crowd created an impenetrable wall between the two of them and the World Champs.

THREE DAYS LATER

"WOULD QUIT FOLLOWING ME!" Tyson yelled, walking down the sidewalk. Deis rolled her eyes, "If I could, I would, but will you just hear me out! I mean, Cherie and I spent almost that entire tournament looking for you and that turquoise haired kid and we have a mission…"

Tyson rolled his eyes, "Let me guess, `protect the world from the four Bitbeasts', well you're not taking Dragoon, Lady." Deis laughed, "Like I care about the little lizard in your top, I want your help, little boy, and that top may be the only way to accomplish our mission," Deis smiled, "I only want to protect this world…." "You're too confusing… this is a BEYBLADE not a top, get it right, Lady." Deis smirked, "Fine be a chicken, little boy, Cherie's a better blader anyway, I'm sure you're not that good as you think…" "OH YEAH, LET THAT GIRL TRY AND BEAT ME!" Tyson yelled. Deis grinned, "You couldn't handle this task anyway, I mean, even Cherie couldn't handle it…" Tyson grinned, "Well, Cherie's not the world champ either, you needed a good blader now you got one." "Oh, but the mission only calls for the best…" "You're looking at the best." Tyson ran off, "See you tomorrow old lady!" Deis smiled, `There's one in every group, the group dummy, I wonder if Cherie is having as much luck as I am."

Cherie stood in front of a large and very imposing gate. `How can a goofy-lookin' turquoise haired kid live in such a big house.' Cherie thought back to the first time that she'd seen him. He'd been running around town acting like, well, a kid. `He kinda reminded me of a male version of Cyra… now how do I get in…' "Can I help you?" asked a male voice. Cherie jumped, "Whoa…huh?" She whirled around. " Oh, hi Zeo, remember me?" "Uhhh, not really." Cherie

glared. "Sheesh…well, I guess I can't blame you, you defeated me in, what, two seconds?" Zeo's eyes widened in recognition, "Yeah, I remember I defeated you… didn't you threaten to rip my head off after that?" Cherie laughed nervously, "Yeah, I did, I didn't see how ya did in the final round, but listen, I have a real big problem and I need your help, so meet me at the river tomorrow…" Cherie said in a desperate voice.