Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Journey of the Dragon Bladers ❯ Cherie's Plan ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Pics will be up as soon as my cousin's scanner starts working

Deis chuckled to herself, "This was definitely an interesting idea…but still, I don't think it will work…I mean…tops…" Cherie sighed, "It'll work…I have it all planned out…and it's a beyblade not a top." Deis leaned back, "Man, so how long are these guys going to take?" Cherie smiled, "Not very patient are you?" "No, I just don't want to waste my time on some weird plan…" Cherie smiled, "They're coming." Deis whirled around, "Where? I don't see or hear them." "I do…" Deis rolled her eyes, "You're strange Cherie, even by dragon standards."

Tyson came running a few minutes later, heading straight for Cherie and Deis. "Pretty fast, kid," Cherie complimented. "Huh? Alright Lady, cut to the chase!" Cherie rolled her eyes, "You seriously need to work on your people skills." Deis looked up, "Looks like the kid's team and that turquoise-haired kid are coming. Cherie nodded, "Good, We need all the help we can get."

Deis looked around, "A river…how original…" Cherie looked at the group of people around her and sighed. Deis frowned, "Guess we have a lot to explain, huh?" Tyson nodded, "Yeah, last time I checked people didn't just gather up bladers for the heck of it." Deis held up her hands, "Don't look at me, I don't even understand this weird sport…is it a sport?" Cherie sighed, "Of course it is, Deis…but I guess you won't explain anything to them." Deis nodded, "Nope, I'll leave that up to you." Cherie rolled her eyes, "It'll be easier to show you, come on." Tyson looked back at the group and ran in front of Cherie, "NO WAY!"

Cherie looked at Tyson and rolled her eyes. "Fine…those of you who want an explanation, follow me." Cherie vanished for a minute, then reappeared behind Tyson. "Nice try, now are you gonna just stand there all day?" Hillary frowned, "What the heck…?" Tyson looked confused for a minute, "What the…?" Deis snickered, "Nice job, now you have even more to explain." "Whatever, Come on." "Uhhh, I'm confused," Max muttered. Deis shrugged, "Look kid, Cherie's more powerful than you think, she'll explain things when she feels like it." Cherie looked back, "You coming or not?" Tyson nodded, "You bet!"

"Look Lady, why don't you start explaining already!" Tyson growled. Cherie looked around, "Sure, we're here anyway." She walked into a warehouse and smiled. A large, bright red crystal sat in the center of the room next to makeshift bey-dish. Deis sighed, "Welcome to our temporary base…" Cherie smiled, "Alright, now I'll explain…" She sat down on a box, "Whatcha want to know first?" "That's easy…" Tyson started to say. "What's this mission you two are going on about?" Ray interrupted. Deis frowned, "We were going to tell you that anyway."

"It's kind of a long story…" Cherie said with a sigh. Deis nodded, "Cherie and I just need your help…" "Like these guys could help Cyra anyway," Cherie blurted out. Ray raised an eyebrow, "Who's Cyra?" Cherie frowned, "She's a warrior…sort of…" Deis smiled, "And also Cherie's little sister." "Oh, I get it, it's a rescue mission!" Deis nodded, "Ten points for the kid in the glasses…only problem is, Cherie's not strong enough to bust Cyra out, and she's been trying for over a year!" Cherie glared at Deis, "My powers weren't strong enough…that's where you guys come in…" Tyson scratched his head, "I'm not sure I follow…" Cherie shook her head, "Dense as a brick…look just do what I say…"

Deis shook her head, "A dragon and a bunch of Beybladers teaming up…this should be very interesting." Tyson raised an eyebrow, "Huh? Dragon?" Cherie frowned, "I'll explain later."

Zeo leaned forward to examine the large, red crystal. Cherie's eyes went wide, "STAY AWAY FROM THAT!" Zeo jumped back, "Uhh, sorry."

Deis sighed, "The kid didn't know, lighten up." Cherie frowned.

THE NEXT DAY

"This is it." Cherie said with a small smile. Tyson blinked, "It's an old mine." Cherie nodded, "It's where Cyra is." Deis frowned, "I hope you guys are ready for a fight." Ray frowned, "Why do I get the feeling this won't be as easy as Cherie says." Zeo shrugged, "You're probably just imagining things, come on."