Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Journey of the Dragon Bladers ❯ Cyra ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. This chapter is short…but it works. There's a reason Cyra sounds a little confused…she just got out ya know.

"Didn't I say put me down!" squealed the tiny creature, Cyra. Cherie smiled, "Long time no see, baby sister." "Cherie? Is that you?" "Yeah, it's me." Cyra blinked, "Who are these guys, why do you look like that, Cherie?" Tyson looked at Cherie then Cyra, "We rescued a butterfly?" Cyra bit Deis' hand and flew at Tyson, "I'M NOT A BUTTERFLY!" "OW!" Deis yelled. Tyson grinned, "Oh, help a butterfly's attacking me," he said sarcastically. Cherie tapped her foot, "Cyra…" "But…he called me a butterfly…"

Ray tilted his head, "You sort of look like one, Cyra." "DO NOT!!!" "Calm down," Cherie scolded. Cyra frowned, "Uh, by the way Cherie, how do I look like that? I mean…like you do now." "You mean human?" Cyra nodded, "Yeah…I think…" Cherie laughed, "Deis, go get some clothes, all you boys, turn around." Deis nodded, " Okay, no problem." "Why?" Chief asked. "Just do it! Hillary, can you give me a hand with Cyra?" "Uhh, sure."

**************************************************************** **************

"I'm back." Deis' voice said. "Okay, hand it here." "Here ya go, Cyra." "Uhhhhh, sure… I think I can figure this out…"

"Alright, you can turn around now," Cherie said. The boys whirled around. A girl with light blue hair stood in front of Deis, Cherie, and Hillary. Tyson scratched his head, "What happened to the butterfly…who's the girl?" Ray took a step back as the girl's eyes narrowed, "Uh, Tyson…" The girl clenched a fist, "I'M NOT A BUTTERFLY!" "WHOA!" Cyra blinked, "Uhhh, sorry I just hate people calling me a butterfly…" Kai nodded, "Obviously." Cyra walked over to Zeo, "…You know…you have real comfy hair…" "Huh?"

Deis rolled her eyes, "Cyra, quit acting dumb and let's go!" "Uh, okay…sorry again about yelling." Hillary jumped in front of the tiny group, "You three got explaining to do!" "Yeah, you didn't mention Cyra was a butterfly." " I'M A DRAGON YOU DORK!" Cyra yelled. Deis sighed, "I guess we have to really have to explain now…okay Tyson, pick the place and we'll tell you everything."