Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Journey of the Dragon Bladers ❯ Start of the journey ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Sorry if this chappie is a bit short, I was tired when I wrote it.

Deis walked into a deserted alleyway, Cherie at her heels. "Okay, this deserted enough?" Cherie let go of Cyra and nodded. Cyra fluttered over to an overturned box and stuck her tongue out at Cherie, "Why do I gotta go anyway?" "Because you're a better warrior than I am, Cyra." "But I don't know how to fight." "Quit being a baby, you just forgot." Deis rolled her eyes, "Are you done? Because if you are…" Cyra looked around, "I think I heard something." Deis shrugged, "I didn't hear anything." Cherie shrugged, "Let's go then, it was probably her imagination." `WAS NOT!"

*************************************************************** **************

"What do you think they're doing?" Max muttered, watching Cherie and Cyra argue, and Deis staring at a wall. Tyson shrugged, "Looks like they're just standing around." "Tyson, move your big head, I can't see anything," Hillary whispered. Ray frowned, "I think Deis is trying to do something."

*************************************************************** **************

"Now I know I put that thing here somewhere." "Deis, you're taking forever," Cherie grumbled. "I can't find the spell I put on this wall…" Cherie rolled her eyes, "That's why I don't like magic-users they can be so…scatter-brained." "Well at least I don't run around beyblading when I should be working." Cherie glared, "It was a welcome distraction to a huge problem." Cyra listened curiously, `I wonder what beyblading is?' Deis glared at the wall, "I know I…HERE IT IS!" Cyra hopped back, "Scary." Deis grinned, "I found the spell, now let's go." Writing appeared on the alley wall. Cyra fluttered her tiny butterfly wings, "What are you doing anyway?"

*************************************************************** **********

Hillary's eyes ballooned as Deis walked into the wall and watched as Cherie picked up a terrified Cyra and did the same. "OH NO YOU DON'T," Tyson yelled, charging toward the wall. "Hey, wait up!" Max yelled. Hillary frowned, "Don't tell me you're going into a wall." "YOU WANT ANSWERS OR NOT?!"

*************************************************************** **************

"What was that?" Cyra asked. "Oh, just a little portal I set up," Deis shrugged, "But, welcome home, it's the cave I live …shouldn't that thing have closed by…" Cyra flew to a nearby rock as a few figures came tumbling out of the portal." Cherie's eye twitched, "Great, just what we needed, the Bladebreakers on our journey."