Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Spirited Away Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lord of all of the Rings ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own the places or characters on Inuyasha or the places and characters on Lord of the rings. In japanese, i think gumi means group. I'm not sure....O.o...does it?

Prologue

Gandalf was riding on his friend, the white horse that was known as the king of all the horses on middle earth. He was riding the white horse (Wait....what did Gandalf say about that white horse in the two towers? Did he say that the white horse was the ruler of all horses or somethin? please email me to confirm this please....thanks.) in hte new area world that him, Frodo, and Bilbo went to twith the wood elves. As he was riding the horse, he sensed an evil presence. His gray-ehite cloak and garments were flowing the breeze as the wind flew by him. He stopped the white horse and the horse whinnied, stamping a front hoof on the fresh ggrass nervously.
"Whoah....my old friend." Gandalf said gently, calming the horse down, "I gues you also sense the evil don't you?"
The wizard pet the horse's white mane gently then looked up at the sky. There definetly an evil presence . Was it Sauron again or was it Saruman? The once cloud filled blue sky now turned darker and changed to the color of gray filled with dark black-gray clouds.
"I think it is time that me and Frodo returned ot Middle earth." Gandalf said to himself.
The grey-bearded wizard took hold of the reins that was attached to the horse and pulled them. At once, the beautiful white horse knew where he wanted to go. The horse galloped back to the cabin where he stayed with Bilbo and Frodo as Gandalf steered him by the reins.

Meanwhile in another world, in a city known as Tokyo...A girl known as Kagome Higurashi was sweeping the yard of her family shrine near the bone-eaters' well. Her jet-black hair was long and hung below her back. She gripped the broom tightly as she sensed an evil presence. What was this evil presense coming from? Was it Naraku or any of minions or any other demons that were after the Shikon No tama? Just then hte sky darkened and became filled with dark ominous clouds that were a darker color then normal rain clouds.
"What's going on?" She asked herself, looking up at the sky as it became darker by the minute, "Is a sign that Naraku is coming back?"
The sun dissappeared behind the dark unusual ominous dark evil clouds.
"Maybe I ahould go visit Inuyasha about this?" Kagome dropped er broom and ran into the house where her mother and brother were sitting at the table.
"Hello Kagome....What's wrong?" Her mother's gentle brown-black-grey eyes looked at her with concern.
"I have to go see Inuyasha!" The miko answered.
Sota, her now 9 year old brother looked puy at her with interest.
"You're going ot see dog-brother?" The 4rth grader asked excitedly.
Kagome nodded.
"What for?" Mrs. Higurashi asked.
"I sense an evil presence and I want to ask him about it."
"Well, go ahead dear." Mrs. Higurashismiled.
"Can I go!?" Sota asked.
"You don't any shikon shards that will hlep you go through the well." Kaogme answered.
"Darn it." Sota muttered, sounding dissappointed.
Kagome walked over to her little brother and put an arm around him, pulling him into a tight hug.
"You can go. We'll try again to see if you can. Ok?" She whispered.face brightened and he beamed at his sister.
"Yeah."
"Get ready." She got up and ran to her room to pack and to change her clothing.
"Right." Sota ran after her.
Mrs. Higurashi smiled.
"At least they're happy and getting along."